Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most logical choice ever, you want them as a ally, of course you need to have good rep with them.

be hated and be able to be allies how stupid wouldnt that be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    The Forsaken would like to have a word with you about that point....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Considering they are part of BfA's features and you have to pay for it I 100% think I fucking deserve them.
    The whole problem isn't that its a rep grind, its that its a rep grind tied to the previous expansion not the new one.
    #1 its not a feature
    #2 not true if you play bfa you get allied races zandalari troll and some dwarfs and whomever they chose to implent in bfa goin forward.... if you want legion allied races you have ofc to play legion content.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    #1 its not a feature
    #2 not true if you play bfa you get allied races zandalari troll and some dwarfs and whomever they chose to implent in bfa goin forward.... if you want legion allied races you have ofc to play legion content.
    Allied Races aren't a feature of BfA?? Were Worgen / Goblin not features of Cata? Panda not a feature of MoP? C'mon now...

If it requires you to have a BfA pre-order, its BfA, not Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Consider yourself lucky if you’re Horde. You’ve had the entire expansion to get the rep needed and do those required quests for the Allied Races. You can even do Kirin Tor dailies to get a hige chunk of rep too for those two. The Alliance has to grind Argus rep which takes much longer. Fortunately, I have all 4 requirements met already, so i can play them right away.
    well about time that people that play for one month - unsub - resub 6 month later have to pay some kind of toll if they want what people get who dont unsub all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Something about rewarding players who actively play comes to mind.... hmmmmmmm......
    mark this in your calendar Jay this is the first (and only) time I acknowledge you as being right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Wut? How is that Blizzard's fault? Maybe...just maybe...by placing a rep grind in outdated content in a game which very specifically is about progression content? It's absolutely Blizzard's fault that they're setting it up this way.
    no its your fault not playing content while it was current!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Maybe when BfA comes out they'll be part of the package
    no they wont remove the prerequirement they just added one patch before, lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "HOW DARE I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME!!": The Thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    mark this in your calendar Jay this is the first (and only) time I acknowledge you as being right
    Theres a first time for everything!

It's only logical. I only wonder if the reputation requirement is account-wide or specific for the character you make the intro quest with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlix516 View Post

So I do play the game, especially with 432 day's played time on the account lol
    so you don't play the game?

5+ Year Old Account
    I have multiple 110s and every single one of them is exalted with every faction. If you're not exalted... Play more? Seriously it is not hard, especially this far into the expansion.

Deleted
    I have no problem with the reputation requirement, but do I need those reputations at exalted on a character of the same faction as the allied race is going to be?

I have most of the reputations maxed for every allied race from legion, but on a horde character. I barely played alliance this expansion, so I need to know if I have to farm all the reputations on an ally character too if I want void elves and lf draenei.

I mean I'll do it, it's just argussian reach takes so long.

If you don't play, you don't get rep.

Non-issue isn't it?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I say this to every person in every thread about this

Get to work buddy boy. It’s not gonna get handed to you on a silver platter. Gotta work for your rewards.
    And there’s also a short Questline involved too, the rep is a prerequisite for it.
    once upon a long time ago, the evil flesh overlords took over the peaceful skeleton people of earth, giving them malicious thought and evil sinner hair and student loans

#1 its not a feature
    Are you retarded? It's on the BfA website listed as a feature: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You've made some good points in this topic, but that ^ comment is utterly ridiculous hyperbole.
    You say that, but I can't actually find a single example, anywhere, of any MMO where you need to UNLOCK the right to play as a certain race. In literally every single game I can find, you buy the race and you get immediate access to it.

Yeah - behind reps everyone already has.

Well done - gated behind a non existent gate

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Most logical choice ever, you want them as a ally, of course you need to have good rep with them.

On the other hand, it makes perfect goddamn sense that my Alliance character is worshipped as a hero by the Highmountain and Nightborne... but they're still gonna try and kill him whenever they see him.

You can't have it both ways. "Be hated and be allies how stupid would that be"? How about "Exalted with the Army of the Light and yet they're still at war with me"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - behind reps everyone already has.

Well done - gated behind a non existent gate
    You... you know new players are a thing that can happen, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    You... you know new players are a thing that can happen, right?
    New players have a choice of 10+ races, 12 classes and 36 specs .. the sub races are content for EXISTING players.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by gabeo820 View Post
    God forbid you actually have to work to earn something.
    "Work"... you mean sleep-walking through 20 Argus worldquests every single day for the better half of a month?

That's not effort. That's not "earned". It's just annoying, boring, and time-consuming. Not really the words that should be coming to mind when discussing exciting new expansion features.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlix516 View Post
    (Legion, when 7.3.5 comes out, its the pre-patch for BfA so it will be technically in the BfA era)
    No, it's still Legion.