Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    A banshee with a "nigh destructible body" strong enough to rip the head off an animal (which is very strong if you want to see the force required to pull a skull from it's spine.) She cracked the frozen throne with her fist, showing again her "brute " strength, and stopped an entire front line (in the Arthas book) with her screams , she's not the average Banshee, the Valkyr and the bond between them made her more powerful, as you said she'd be weaker with out them, but before them she was still pretty tough. So to say without her Val'kyr she is nothing is false.
    err you might want to revise her level of toughness considering a knife in the back does her in in cata, also falling on a spike she seems just as vulnerable to sharp objects as humans.

cracking the frozen throne has never been shown as a difficult thing. the throne its self isn't magical it literally is just a chair of ice that was made after the helm was released. the helm contains all the power the throne is just ice.

stopping an army with a scream that's standard banshees, it sounds super fancy stopping an army with a scream but this is sound it has no like upper limit on the number of people it can effect except by range if 1 person is in terminal range they die if 10,000 are all hugging her they all die thats how sound works.

she is just a banshee and and the ex best ranger of quelthalas. im not saying she's super terrible and can be killed by any random bod but shes far far far from the strongest leader in the hord or alliance and well within what velan / aunduin / tyrellion can smite. and thats how its supposed to be her whole charicture arc and personality is based on how frail her exhistance really is that drives her to find a way to become true immortal and avoid ever going back to the shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    and the horde would drown in a pool of tears if the alliance lost a battle.
    alliance lost battles :
    southshore
    stone talon
    theramor
    western plague lands
    Invasion of Gilneas
    Azshara
    the Divine Bell

in bfa it looks like alliance lose in
    teldrassil ( likly means all of the north inc darkshore and ashenvale)
    looks like in cannon they lose in silithus

alliance lose there fair share of battles.
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2017-12-24 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    I'm waiting for Sylvanas to get off'd since.. I dunno.......... Early Cata, when it became apparent that the bitch is getting progressively rabid. Still didn't happen. I still HOPE it will happen some day and your way of doing it would suit me just fine, but I'm not entirely sure it will actually ever happen...
    keep crying fanboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    lol. All horde players are despicable, at least you admit only some alliance players are.
    No Horde players are despicable, and you are a despicable Alliance player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Considering how Blizzard had been eating out the Horde fanboys assholes for so many years, it's about time the Alliance got the spotlight.
    Lol the salt is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You seem like an angry person.
    He seems like a cowardly person too posting on an alt account.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    err you might want to revise her level of toughness considering a knife in the back does her in in cata, also falling on a spike she seems just as vulnerable to sharp objects as humans.
    You mean a magic shotgun to the head, and falling from the top of icecrown (she notes the fall alone would have not killed her,) to land on Saronite, the blood of an old god, to kill her.

acking the frozen throne has never been shown as a difficult thing. the throne its self isn't magical it literally is just a chair of ice that was made after the helm was released. the helm contains all the power the throne is just ice.
    The frozen throne was magical ice harvested from deep in the twisting nether meant to house a soul and expand its consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Coming from an Alliance player: maybe its time we kill Genn since he's advising Anduin poorly. Check your facts before you blame the Horde and Sylvanas for Varian's death. Varian and the Alliance had the same chance to retreat when they heard the horn, he decided to stay, that is not Sylvanas' fault. Genn advising Anduin that it's the Horde's fault is bullshit. There's another option too, instead of him deciding to stay, Jaina was with him. Why didn't they just have the famous mage prodigy Mass Teleport them to safety? She's done it several times before IN GAME. They had options, but the bottom line is Blizzard killed Varian because Metzen retired, so do not blame the Horde for the Varian's bad calls.
    Go rewatch the cinematic please, Varian and the Alliance do try to retreat but they can't because that big ass giant infernal holds their ship down. Gul'Dan went after te bigger,stronger,more threatening fish after all it makes sense.
    Sylvanas is a treacherous bitch, the Broken Shore is just one of the reasons I want her dead, not the only one.

Genn advices Anduin poorly? Genn is one of the only Alliance characters left who isn't a cucked pussy who wanna let the Horde into Alliance cities and orders. He's also got a good deal of reason to murder Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Alliance player since day 1 here.
    All I want is to see Gayduin dead. And risen as ghoul to harvest lumber!

Hes NOTHING compared to Varian. Varian cooped with Sylvanas at Broken Shores, but Stinkmane (same wishes as Gayduin) barked "TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!".
    Anduin's plot armor is sealed. He'll live old enough to fight alongside Velen in humanity's greatest battle.
    Varian would've murdered Sylvanas back in WOTLK if Jaina didn't cockblock him, Genn was right to call out for treason, notice how Varian doesn't say "For Azeroth" as Gul'Dan kills him off but "For the Alliance".

When Varian died his final regret was probably to not have ended the Horde once and for good during SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bythelight View Post
    Go rewatch the cinematic please, Varian and the Alliance do try to retreat but they can't because that big ass giant infernal holds their ship down. Gul'Dan went after te bigger,stronger,more threatening fish after all it makes sense.
    Sylvanas is a treacherous bitch, the Broken Shore is just one of the reasons I want her dead, not the only one.

Genn advices Anduin poorly? Genn is one of the only Alliance characters left who isn't a cucked pussy who wanna let the Horde into Alliance cities and orders. He's also got a good deal of reason to murder Sylvanas.

Anduin's plot armor is sealed. He'll live old enough to fight alongside Velen in humanity's greatest battle.
    Varian would've murdered Sylvanas back in WOTLK if Jaina didn't cockblock him, Genn was right to call out for treason, notice how Varian doesn't say "For Azeroth" as Gul'Dan kills him off but "For the Alliance".

When Varian died his final regret was probably to not have ended the Horde once and for good during SoO.
    Is the problem that Alliance players didn't see the Horde version of the cut scene?

She's no sweet princess but unless I was three fingers deep into a meth trip I seem to recall her not pulling out until after Vol'jin was stabbed and they were being surrounded.

I also recall a signal being given. I'm not sure wtf else was expected by the alliance pre-school brigade.

God. I can't wait to taste all the tears from fans of Sylvanas when she ends up as an instance boss in 8.2 or 8.3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    It's more likely we'll siege stormwind than kill Sylvanas.
    Keep dreaming. You really think after the whole focus Anduin has been given, he's going to somehow turn evil?

Dude. Blizzard likes easy patterns. If they haven't turned WoW into a game where each faction is "morally questionable" by now, they're not going to do it. No reason to. People don't really care about lore anyway, they'd bend Sylvanas over if it meant getting one extra orange item.

Yes, Sylvanas is going to die in BfA as an instance boss. No, Anduin is not going to turn evil, because that's the easiest path for Blizzard to take.

Alliance players endured through Cataclysm, Horde players are still there despite Blizz playing whack a mole with their Warchief, so why should things change?

People who say they will unsubscribe if Sylv dies are pathetic: 90% of them are lying, and the rest will subscribe again anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post
    God. I can't wait to taste all the tears from fans of Sylvanas when she ends up as an instance boss in 8.2 or 8.3

- - - Updated - - -

Keep dreaming. You really think after the whole focus Anduin has been given, he's going to somehow turn evil?

Dude. Blizzard likes easy patterns. If they haven't turned WoW into a game where each faction is "morally questionable" by now, they're not going to do it. No reason to. People don't really care about lore anyway, they'd bend Sylvanas over if it meant getting one extra orange item.

Yes, Sylvanas is going to die in BfA as an instance boss. No, Anduin is not going to turn evil, because that's the easiest path for Blizzard to take.

Alliance players endured through Cataclysm, Horde players are still there despite Blizz playing whack a mole with their Warchief, so why should things change?

People who say they will unsubscribe if Sylv dies are pathetic: 90% of them are lying, and the rest will subscribe again anyway.
    If I wasn't on my phone I would have edited the quote down.

WTF is wrong with people? "Alliance players endured"....are you fucking kidding me?

Did people really log in every day and just suffer the weight of the feels I've the new pixels in stormwind? No God damn wonder the current real life social drama is the way it is... game over man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post

Not Anduin, but his usurper will be the one we are going after.

Anduin isn't that type of guy. Besides, Genn Greymane deserves it more. At it would be a hell of a lot more glorious mess to look at, too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    WTF is wrong with people? "Alliance players endured"....are you fucking kidding me?

Did people really log in every day and just suffer the weight of the feels I've the new pixels in stormwind? No God damn wonder the current real life social drama is the way it is... game over man
    Haha, word!

Deleted
    Wow man people who gets so upset about fictional characters and stories always confuses me. Maybe you should try and disconnect the story from yourself, take a step back, and enjoy it with a broader perspective?

Characters and stories are perfect in their imperfection.

Go rewatch the cinematic, because they say a short line about the Horde retreating then continue to fight instead of backing away.

Erm... Nope.
    1st of all, you should watch the cinematic 1 more time. They (hordes) got outrun and they had to retreat in order to survive. It was just a trap by Gul'Dan. To lure them (both sides) towards him and then overrun them from both sides and dispatch.

" When Varian died his final regret was probably to not have ended the Horde once and for good during SoO. "
    I doubt those were his last thoughts in that moment. And you should also re-play the whole cinematic and follow the lines between Sylvanas and Varian. She saved his ass a couple of times.

AND ALSO....
    Why didn't Genn sacrifice him self to save Varian? He couldn't "Heroic leap" onto that Fel Reaver's head and hold it off while others retreat? He was too-pussy-to-do-it.

Also, he cares only about Gilneas and his revenge to Sylvanas. Never cared abotu Alliance.

Would love for Sylvanas to anally rape Anduin with her curve bow
    Merry Xmas

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best part? Even if we do end up killing Sylvanas, people will go "well that wasn't an Alliance win either, Horde got to participate too."

I guess alliance would be okay with Anduin going evil midway through BfA and the last raid tier being Siege of Stormwind, because alliance gets to participate in it too.
    Then to make things equal, the expansion afterwards is just killing humans in every zone, again okay because they won't really be alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Is it not enough for Alliance players to:

-Invade Orgrimmar and kill the Horde faction leader?
    -Spend an entire expansion killing 'dem evul orcs' while being the perfect infallible good guys?
    -Have Alliance races and characters be the focus of Legion?
    -Get Turalyon and Alleria back?
    We didn't invade, we were asked by your own people to assist in removing a despot. The iron horde is not the horde, and one of our "infallible" good guys directly assisted Guldan. I agree with legion, except highmountain, stormheim, and surumar. And they can keep Turalyon he's become a religious zealot, Alleria is chill though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    It's more likely we'll siege stormwind than kill Sylvanas.
    I'll be damned before I allow any horde scum seige my city Stormwind. If Blizzard ever decided to make a raid out of stormwind and allow the horde filth to seige it, i'll quit the game for good. You can mark my words on that.

Still with the betrayal at Broken Shore line, even if Sylvanas never called for retreat you would call it a betrayal. Vol'jin dead, Baine dead, Thrall dead, Sylvanas dead! All the Horde forces dead, Alliance would still bitch about it being a betrayal. Even though the frontal assault was never suppose to happen! It was a trap from the very beginning, Varian sent Master Mathias Shaw the leader of SI:7 the Alliance spy organization to survey the island. He determined that frontal assault was SUICIDE! But his forces were slaughtered by a Dread Lord's minions and he was impersonated by said Dread Lord Detheroc who LIED TO VARIAN AND SAID THEY HAD A CHANCE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    with the killing of women and children he might be more at home in the scarlet crusade :/
    nah it fits more with alliance, check why 4 out of 6 horde races joined horde (hint, the 'other' faction tried to genocide them because they dare to exist)
    then again lorewise Scarlet Crusade was an alliance faction up to pre-cata at least for sure, not just that they were considered heroes and honorable
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    A siege which didn't cause 1 iota of damage to the city yet SW was ravaged for years after the fall of Deathwing. Horde also participated.
    Sylvanas isn't a Orc, I have no problems with Orcs. Horde also participated
    What is the point of being the focus when you're constantly screwed over? Plus Sylvanas makes it sound like the Horde did all the work
    Ehh.

The Alliance loses everything and gains nothing, but all of that would be worth it just to finally put Sylvanas 6 feet under, for good.

Maybe if you'd stop fucking over your masons, it would have been fixed faster..... just sayin...