Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You have 100 Red Jelly Beans.

These Jelly Beans need more diversity, so let's add a bunch of rainbow colors.

But at the end of the day you still have the same problem.

Every jelly bean is still just compressed sugar.

Multiculturalism does nothing.

how about no
    mr pickles

Multiculturalism only contributes to the star trek, science fiction universe that we all see on TV.

Space orcs interacting with Mundane humans.... etc....

It's a very nice vision. It's very colorful. Adding more color doesn't solve any problems though.

Now if Mr. Bale sald: "America would be better if its people were less shitty" then we'd be getting somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    You have 100 Red Jelly Beans.

These Jelly Beans need more diversity, so let's add a bunch of rainbow colors.

But at the end of the day you still have the same problem.

Every jelly bean is still just compressed sugar.

Multiculturalism does nothing.
    Better yet, you have a bunch of red apples, you add diversity and you have some red some green one green and some rotten and some worm infested apples. You have sucesfully spoiled a bunch. Diversity isnt a value, meritocracy is. Where diversity intriduces different options for the sake of it awhich can result in makign things worse, meritocracy doesnt care what color apple is as long as it is tasty and good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0c65287ac6a6b?
    one minute video

--

t and eliminate any radical nationalist sentiment.
    I'd like to see you try Soy Boy.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-27 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    He's right, racists going to hate him for speaking the truth though. As time goes on there will be more and more, brown people holding powerful positions.
    I don't know manbot... not sure how race is equal to culture....that seems pretty racist to me.

And there's the rub. Culture and race are not the same thing. However people seem to LOVE the fuck out of making them mutually exclusive.

"I don't like rap music."
    "Omg you need to be more culturally woke and stop hating black people."
    "Oh my, I forgot that only black people were rappers and how my ears were being insensitive to garbage."

I personally agree, America needs to elect more women and people of colour into the government and eliminate any radical nationalist sentiment.
    Simple question: If the United States looked like Mexico, would Mexicans want to live here?

Yup, more cultural and ethnic diversity is always good imo.
    Because? I don't understand this statement without explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Because? I don't understand this statement without explanation.
    Diversity is the spice of life. When life is diverse, there is less chance of becoming bored and more chance of learning/growing!

I am really curious about a world where most money and power are focused in the hands of *other* people.
    Most royal/rich families are rich since the beginning of the modern civilization. They won't give power to someone else easily.
    They will be the leaders of humanity, no matter how disguised they are.

I believe that if the leadership would be more "multicultural", we won't have to work our asses off. 3-5 hours a day is more than enough. The "white race" is killing itself by not giving birth, and I welcome the work culture multiculturalism enriches - more fun, more acceptable solutions, you can't be fired so easily, etc-etc

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I'd like to see you try Soy Boy.
    you mean you want radical white sentiment?

Deleted
    you mean you want radical white sentiment?
    Actually no, i missed the radical part. I've got nothing against nationalist sentiments on the other hand which by the way you can have without being white as shocking as that may seem to some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    I believe that if the leadership would be more "multicultural", we won't have to work our asses off. 3-5 hours a day is more than enough. The "white race" is killing itself by not giving birth, and I welcome the work culture multiculturalism enriches - more fun, more acceptable solutions, you can't be fired so easily, etc-etc
    This has got to be parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This has got to be parody.
    Honestly, this whole thread feels that way. It's like each poster is trying to outdo the next with how extreme an opinion they can have on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Actually no, i missed the radical part. I've got nothing against nationalist sentiments on the other hand which by the way you can have without being white as shocking as that may seem to some of you.
    Oh so you can't read as well. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Honestly, this whole thread feels that way. It's like each poster is trying to outdo the next with how extreme an opinion they can have on this topic.
    Yeah. I just don't know if anyone can top the ridiculousness of thinking that if only Glorious Leader was more diverse, we'd be working 4 hours a day and have more fun at work. I know people believe some really stupid shit, but that's amazing. I suppose there's an equivalent white nationalist view, that if only we got rid of those coloreds, we'd all be working less and be so much happier. It's nonsense.

us minorities got it so good in USA we have white people beating up white nationalists for us. i heard they also killed their own brothers to free black people. them crazy white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Once liberals stop using skin color, gender and identity politics in every sentence America will definitely be great again.
    Isn't that what the right wing has always done? Just happens to be identity politics you agree with.

Deleted
    Oh so you can't read as well. Great!
    And your the one who think only white people can be nationalists. You are hilariously out of touch with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Pepe has high-tier meme status? What the hell are you talking about? The Pepe meme was trash tier even before the alt right got their taint on it.

P.S. You realise that fake tan isn't a race, right?
    By itself, Pepe is dumb and pointless. Which is why it became epic when hysterical leftists got wind of it. It's not Pepe, it's the effect.

P.S. But I thought everything is sexist, racist, and homophobic? Or are you saying context matters and we shouldn't just make blanket statements when we don't like something?