Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    How sad my life is when I'm a 30 year old virgin
    Fixed that for you.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

You know people who aren't sexually active and act like this need to change their attitude.

"...and no one to bitch at you"

Dude you are percieving her bitching at you because you don't like her. Because the sex is over. It's not her fault, it's YOURS for falling into the trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    HAH! Yea we've all fucking heard that one before.
    Probably because it's completely true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Eventually my food was being eaten. My space being lived in. Not enough room in my bed.

My fucking cat stopped sleeping with me.

Sex and Love is bullshit.

Stop playing the game. That's the winning move.
    Dude you're so bitter, what is your problem honestly? Because you've had a bad experience with a woman everyone else is the same?

OP just fucked a chicken,goat and a pillow,which doesnt count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I was a virgin. No virgin alive paying the child support.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Dude you're so bitter, what is your problem honestly? Because you've had a bad experience with a woman everyone else is the same?
    I've had bad experinces with several women. I'm not bitter against them, but those experiences did lead me to a conclusion.

The winning move is not to play.

Now, routinely I have,

- more free time
    - more money
    - real friends
    - bed all to myself
    - no one eating my food
    - freedom to travel
    - pets
    - sexual freedom to jerk off to whatever I want

This thing that people think is so amazing, this emotional connection. It's limited.

What I see, over and over and OVER again, is people falling in love, experiencing the magic, and then going through a horrible divorce or fight that leads them to emotional ruin.

And why?

nature's trickery

Best move is to not play the game. Sexual desire is an annoying feeling that sweals and screams and won't stfu until you satisfy it. So I satisfy it.

With my hand and a fleshlight. Cost effective. Clean. No emotional attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Wish I was a virgin. No virgin alive paying the child support.
    Others have learned from your misgivings. Not worry. We shall carry on!

This is pretty much why a relationship isn't worth it. Too many potential legal issues. (Kids you don't want. Alimony if you divorce later, etc.)

I get to keep all my money this way and do stuff I find fun.

I've had bad experinces with several women. I'm not bitter against them, but those experiences did lead me to a conclusion.

Now, routinely I have,

- more free time
    - more money
    - real friends
    - bed all to myself
    - no one eating my food
    - freedom to travel
    - pets

This thing that people think is so amazing, this emotional connection. It's limited.

What I see, over and over and OVER again, is people falling in love, experiencing the magic, and then going through a horrible divorce or fight that leads them to emotional ruin.

And why?

nature's trickery

Best move is to not play the game. Sexual desire is an annoying feeling that sweals and screams and won't stfu until you satisfy it. So I satisfy it.

So many truths here. Where to begin?

10+ Year Old Account
    - more free time
    - more money
    - real friends
    - bed all to myself
    - no one eating my food
    - freedom to travel
    - pets
    - more free time - when you find someone you enjoy being with, time spent together counts as free time. My wife doesn't like gaming but she understands that I love it, so I get to have free-time to do things i love.
    - more money - what does that even mean? Did you other part steal your money?
    - real friends - Are you implying when you're in a relationship all of your freinds become "fake"?
    - bed all to myself - Okay, can't argue with that.
    - no one eating my food - buy more food?
    - freedom to travel - why not travel together? again, when you find someone you honestly enjoy being with, that is not an issue.
    - pets - What? My wife loves cats and hates dogs. Me, I hate cats and love dogs. Guess what? We have a cat and a dog.
    - sexual freedom to jerk off to whatever I want - Being in a relationship somehow forbids you from jerking off? what?

10+ Year Old Account

Now, routinely I have,

- more free time
    - more money
    - real friends
    - bed all to myself
    - no one eating my food
    - freedom to travel
    - pets

And why?

nature's trickery

Well, that's fair enough, but is there not a little bit of you that thinks that maybe the girls you've been out with in the past are just bitches and you haven't met the right one yet?

For me its almost like a long term drug dependence. I am definitely not a sex addict (I haven't gotten any in about 3 weeks and still doing fine). But if I go like 3 months without it I feel like I can't even concentrate at work, I'm on edge, etc etc. It almost feels like a primal need that jerking can't fill. And at that 3 month mark I start hitting up past sexual partners that I am not too proud of lol. But I agree love and women and relationships can be very complicated/messy/hurtful but it hast to be done. 25 year old male here.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    How sad your life is when you're 30 year old virgin
    stop being a pussy and get a hooker - problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Never understood why virginity is shamed so much.

Some people just aren't interested. Some people just don't have the drive or desire.
    You fail at the first step of fullfilling your biological role. It usually shows that you are also socially lacking, which often translates into being viewed as a failure by society. It's really not that hard, considering which traits are valued in our and many other societies.

- more free time - To go to bed early. To watch whatever I want. To go wherever I want. To play whatever game I want. To pick up and go on a road trip to somewhere I haven't been.

- more money - Meaning I don't have to feel like i'm being "nice" and "pay the bill this time". No buying christmas gifts or birthday gifts. No sharing of funds.

- real friends - Bros before Hoes has never been more important here. I have always had more meaningful relationships with my long time friends, rather than with women who come and go.

- bed all to myself

- no one eating my food - More food costs money. Groceries are expensive. I don't "snack" i plan my meals for the week and buy exactly that much food.

- freedom to travel - That's just it. Why not travel with someone else? Because work scheduals, time, money, opinion on where to go.

- pets - Okay you got me. Almost every woman i've dated says they don't like pets, or they have allergies.

- sexual freedom to jerk off to whatever I want - Hey if your partner is okay with you jerking off to "petite teens" or "raunchy milfs" that's cool. Usually they aren't cool though. Don't deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Gotta agree with that.
    Nothing destroys your libido more than "Just get it over with" position :/
    I hate that shit.. just say you don't want to ffs, it would save both of us time.

Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    For me its almost like a long term drug dependence. I am definitely not a sex addict (I haven't gotten any in about 3 weeks and still doing fine). But if I go like 3 months without it I feel like I can't even concentrate at work, I'm on edge, etc etc. It almost feels like a primal need that jerking can't fill. And at that 3 month mark I start hitting up past sexual partners that I am not too proud of lol. But I agree love and women and relationships can be very complicated/messy/hurtful but it hast to be done. 25 year old male here.
    This is why I keep calling for medication. How amazing would it be for this man, if he could take a "boner b gone" pill to supress his sexual desire for 8 hours.

Then just as the effect is wearing off, he's ready to hit the pub.

Ahhh don’t be so harsh on yourself OP.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why are you all equating sex with relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Shoplifter View Post
    Why are you all equating sex with relationships?
    because reality.

Deleted
    Meh, having sex is about your attitude mostly imo, effort you put in, with looks and social standing close behind in importance. You see the ugly dickhead guys in pubs and bars getting the girls because they are try hards (even though I always naively thought women would just find that creepy, but hey in my observation its those guys that get the most action =/) I have only had sex because I am decent looking, if I was bad looking I would probably be a virgin. Fact is I havent had a load of sex (only with 4 women and 10 times total), if I more actively sought sex, I would have had more of it. I am decent enough that I can easily get a 4/10 and below, but I am fairly meh with sleeping with women I am not attracted too (learnt that with the last one, woke up and she wanted to cuddle, I was just like meh), and even more meh at the idea of a relationship with a women I am not attracted too. Currently working on a more active approach to women as I do not like the idea that when I do meet a women I love (honestly never met a women that gave me the feels), she has fucked god knows how many more guys than I have women. It pisses me off (it is 10x easier for women to find a guy than for a guy to find a women so sad truth is she probably has fucked more guys than you have women). Only took me until I am 27 to realize this shit lol (could have done with realizing this sooner).