The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    I couldn't even figure out how to install that. I wish it was a conversion mod which still used Elder Scrolls lore. Falskaar was great in that regard.

?

Download mod from their site
    Download launcher
    install with launcher
    ?????
    Play
    Profit?

it's explained step by step on their site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    ?

Download mod from their site
    Download launcher
    install with launcher
    ?????
    Play
    Profit?

it's explained step by step on their site.
    This video makes it seem far more complex than that. My original Skyrim install is so fucked up that I had to install completely. I ended up with the Special Edition which seems far more stable, yet Enderal isn't currently playable on the SE (as far as I know) due to the lack of a script extender. I probably should have said "I can't be bothered to fuck around with all the nonsense described in the tutorial video" instead of "I can't even figure out how to do it".
    Some people (such as myself) do everything mod related through Nexus Mod Manager. Fucking around in the file folders (as described in the confusing video above) are not things we want to do. I just want to download a mod, install it using NMM, run LOOT to update load order, and be done.

There s a multiplayer mod named Skyrim Together akmost good to go. What chances do you think there are fr tes6 to have inbuilt coop?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There s a multiplayer mod named Skyrim Together akmost good to go. What chances do you think there are fr tes6 to have inbuilt coop?
    didn't bethesda do something to fuck it up?

idk if it was a complete shutdown, but it certainly didn't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    didn't bethesda do something to fuck it up?

idk if it was a complete shutdown, but it certainly didn't help it.
    They forbade them from using steam to share it I think. Not sure. Seems they re going full speed on their reddit

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope TES does not have multiplayer. Kinda getting tired of tacked on multiplayer modes taking over games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I hope TES does not have multiplayer. Kinda getting tired of tacked on multiplayer modes taking over games.
    For once I agree with you.

However, playing through an Elder Scrolls campaign in Co-Op would be freaking sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    For once I agree with you.

However, playing through an Elder Scrolls campaign in Co-Op would be freaking sweet.
    Please no.

Skyrim LE with The Journey mod is absolutely incredible to play if you have a good computer. I have never felt more immersed than I do now.

I’ve got a 1070 and an i5 7600K at 4.6, if you have that you should be good to go with nearly 60 FPS everywhere.
    (Make sure you have the space, The Journey pack alone is 34GB - 450 mods.)

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Skyrim LE with The Journey mod is absolutely incredible to play if you have a good computer. I have never felt more immersed than I do now.

I’ve got a 1070 and an i5 7600K at 4.6, if you have that you should be good to go with nearly 60 FPS everywhere.
    (Make sure you have the space, The Journey pack alone is 34GB - 450 mods.)
    450 mods? Doesn't Skyrim only support 250 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    450 mods? Doesn't Skyrim only support 250 or so?

iirc a lot of the mods are combined to form some sort of megamod.

That makes more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'd even be ready to pay extra for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Like a day one DLC!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Like a day one DLC!?
    Please do not give Bethesda any ideas, Skyrim was buggy enough as a singleplayer game, and you want them to make an online coop game? I can not even imagine the horrible bugs a Bethesda made TES game would have with online coop. Why would you people want this? Are you people masochists or something?

I do like Skyrim and all, but I wouldn't dare touch it without the unofficial patch.

You know it's coming, considering all the re-hashes it has had so far.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it only took me 6 years but I finally beat the main story. For the most part, the main story bored me to tears...until around Paarthurnax. That's where it picks up imo and I just wish the entire game was as good. Particularly the last set of quests (Season Unending played out really well in my game).

IT'S SUCH A SHAME ALDUIN WAS SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THOUGH!

Seriously, I completely destroyed him on Legendary, even with Diverse Dragons and Simply Stronger Dragons (SSE mods). I have no overpowered items, though I do use Ordinator, and have increased the difficulty through Smilodon to boot. I think I'll look around for more ways to increase his difficulty before continuing my game, because it kinda ruined all the build up.

Now I can finally move on to the DLCs (which I've also never completed )

main story in skyrim is way to short... it's like 20 quests or sth :/
    all the side quests, dlc quests and the exploration/adventure are the fun part imo

bought an msi raider notebook and I think I will have to play skyrim again in very good quality

Yeah, all faction quests are short too. Dark Brotherhood? Short, College of Winterhold? WAY too short, you hardly do anything of note and then you get the title of Archmage (and laughably, you can be a warrior who doesn't use Magic at all except at the very start, and get to be Archmage). Thieves Guild? Short, Imperials or Stormcloaks for the Civil War? Longer than a lot of other quest chains, but still short. I think you do like 1 or 2 Companion quests before you get to be a Werewolf, and there's like 4 or 5 fetch quests for that Axe (which doesn't really have worthwhile states unless you are fighting Elves).

Bethesda has a big issue with longevity when it comes to quest chains. Good thing combined with the world and mods, there's still a lot of things to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    main story in skyrim is way to short... it's like 20 quests or sth :/
    all the side quests, dlc quests and the exploration/adventure are the fun part imo

bought an msi raider notebook and I think I will have to play skyrim again in very good quality
    Youll get play with all the fancy "ultra hd" mods. Even the crazy one give you stuff like "ultra 4k butterflies!!!". Ive playex Skyrim on the ps3 and 3 generations of gpus. The performance bumps never get old.

Resident Cosplay Progressive