Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Him being a nazi is the least of the problems, after commiting double murder...
    You're not wrong. My comment goes with the genera flow of the thread. The unconfirmed nazi part of it is being discussed. more than the confirmed murder part.

Predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/24/politi...der/index.html

Surely this 17-year-old neo-Nazi couldn't be guilty of double homicide, could he? After all, I have heard that he is a very fine person.
    The days, nazi = anyone disagreeing with liberal propaganda.

What if the GF is the mastermind behind all this and used sex to control the boy into killing her parents?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

this kid is a moron with mental issues, not a nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Were the girls' parents Jewish or something? Dunno what being a neo-nazi has to do with it otherwise.
    Someone needs to go back to school and pronto....

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    What if the GF is the mastermind behind all this and used sex to control the boy into killing her parents?
    What if she was a black jew?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Meme jokes = Nazi

Thank you 2016 edumacation

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    In the way you want it, yes. It absolutely does. You want violent retribution against someone who you've never even met, for something you're not even sure they even actually are. Your two cents to this is "too bad we can't execute him because he's under 18".
    So wanting Hitler dead or Jozef Mengele tortured makes me a sociopath even though i never meet them? Are you fucking serious? What does me or someone else meeting or not someone have to do with me or someone else believing that death penalty ( read removing sob for the Earth ) have to do with anything? His two cents are perfect, if he did the crime he should suffer consequences no matter how old he is.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    Yep and lefties openly support George Soros who was in fact a Nazi collaborator
    Soros is not left wing... you know, I hope? Or is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You're not wrong. My comment goes with the genera flow of the thread. The unconfirmed nazi part of it is being discussed. more than the confirmed murder part.

Predictable.
    you say "predictable" like you're some god with a huge brain who see's everything from atop your very high horse... such a cock way to be.

the nazi part is debatable whereas the double murder part isn't, which is why people are discussing it. so you're right, it is predictable because it's the only thing worth talking about here unless you want everyone to confirm they read the part about the murders before giving their opinions on the debatable issue.

i'll give it to you though, your comment wasn't predictable, nobody could have predicted that someone would say something so dumb. congratulations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    If that's a dig at Trump saying there were good people on both sides of what happened in Charlottesville then do yourself a favor and don't go misrepresenting him because it just solidifies his position and makes you look like the bad guy when there are plenty of perfectly legitimate and great criticisms to make against Trump. Trump said (and I'm paraphrasing here) that there were good people on both sides, but there were also some very violent people on both sides. Now, unless you're suggesting that the Neo-nazis who were being violent weren't part of that both sides comparison somehow then you're misrepresenting him and only serving to push MAGA-heads further in Trumps corner.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to under some paranoid delusions or something here. Or maybe you're just illiterate . . . could be either.
    One side was neo nazis/white supremacists, the other side was not.
    This is not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well there are some people that say there are "good people on both sides."

There are also people say that "the neo-nazis aren't a problem; they're non-violent and peace-loving while the real villains, ANTIFA, go around doing things like tipping over trashcans"
    There are good people on both sides.

Tell me something, do you think Germany should have been wiped out after they surrendered in WW2? By wiped out, I mean complete eradication, men, women, children, everyone from the most depraved Auschwitz prison guard to the lowliest grunt that was just doing what he was told because he didn't want to die?

Now, having answered that question, do you think American neo-Nazis are as evil, more evil, or less evil than the actual Nazis of WW2?

To me, it seems like you have thought less critically about this issue than Donald Fucking Trump. Trump is a better critical thinker than you. Just let that sink in.

I swear, ideologues like you are allergic to nuance.

You know what, I fucking hate communism and even I acknowledge that there were good communists. Even among collectivist identitarian groups some individuals are clearly worse than others, and if some are worse than other then it logically follows that some are better than others.

Deleted
    Nah didn't like it much there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Were the girls' parents Jewish or something? Dunno what being a neo-nazi has to do with it otherwise.
    The parents did not want their daughter to date him because he was a nazi.

So wanting Hitler dead or Jozef Mengele tortured makes me a sociopath even though i never meet them? Are you fucking serious? What does me or someone else meeting or not someone have to do with me or someone else believing that death penalty ( read removing sob for the Earth ) have to do with anything? His two cents are perfect, if he did the crime he should suffer consequences no matter how old he is.....
    Not so sure comparing the actions of a mentally unstable teenage boy with the likes of Adolf Hitler or Jozef Mengele is either reasonable or sound, but I'm not about to try talking logical with someone who can't even construct a paragraph of words without a double-digit error margin.

You seem to bring up "neo-nazi" for seemingly no reason, if it truly has nothing to do with your feelings.

At any rate, it doesn't matter if you want him executed in part for being a neo-nazi or not. In fact, that's beside the point entirely.
    Are Nazi related stuff banned in most countries? If they are, then him being a Neo-nazi is a reason to mention it if he committed a double homicide.
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-12-25 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    The days, nazi = anyone disagreeing with liberal propaganda.
    You guys sure are funny.

Not so sure comparing the actions of a mentally unstable teenage boy with the likes of Adolf Hitler or Jozef Mengele is either reasonable or sound, but I'm not about to try talking logical with someone who can't even construct a paragraph of words without a double-digit error margin.
    So why is he mentally unstable? IF you think that he is then Hitler and Mengele cant be held accountable for their actions.

Wanting Hitler dead and Mengele tortured doesn't make you a sociopath, but it doesn't make you righteous either. I assert that it's the reason you want Hitler dead that would determine the nature of such a thought. If you want Hitler dead because you hate Hitler, then you're not actually good, you're just acting like an ape and lashing out. If you want Hitler dead because you want to save the people he's going to hurt though, that's very different. Violence motivated by love is not, (to me) morally equivalent to violence motivated by hate.

Wanting to torture Mengele is less defensible. I can't see a way that love leads to torture without getting into very contrived circumstances.

So where is it confirmed that he was neo nazi?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Predictable.
    It seems to be that people are far more interested in the motive than the crime. People want their political beliefs vindicated.