Myra Tyrgaarde (Bread Vendor)

Anyone know what happened to Myra in Ironforge. She appears to be missing. Visiting family in Loch Modan for the holidays?

She was inspecting her franchised shop in Darnassus last time we heard about her.

It was probably just easier to remove her for the holiday event than to change her route so she doesn't path through the snowglobe.

Due to new rules established after the discovering of the fact that gluten makes your dick fly off, all bread products have been outlawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    It was probably just easier to remove her for the holiday event than to change her route so she doesn't path through the snowglobe.
    Her pathing could use a fix, she's been walking drunk since Cata!

Doubt that's the case because in Dalaran: Broken Isles there's a couple NPC's who walk through the globe with nothing happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Her pathing could use a fix, she's been walking drunk since Cata!
    Selling bread for 13 years has caused some horrible mental issues and turned her to drink... poor gal
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Selling bread for 13 years has caused some horrible mental issues and turned her to drink... poor gal
    She does path right by the bar so many times a day I wouldn't be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Oh noes Where will I go for bread!?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Ehh, there's NPCs in Dalaran that waltz through that snowglobe, so I doubt that would be the reason.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

She passed away, and it's about time if I do so say myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Myra in Ironforge. She appears to be missing. Visiting family in Loch Modan for the holidays?
    oop. someone's making posts across the internet i see - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760796961

7+ Year Old Account
    shes gone to conspire and join the twilight hammer, the return of the old gods has called, and she has gone, with her knowledge of the people of ironforge, she will help the old gods destroy this pitiful planet and make it their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content