Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bythelight View Post
    Turalyon made the entire Orc army sh*t themselves in the 1st war just by using the light.

Anduin is more gifted in the usage of the light than Turalyon.

The horde must shits themselves at the thought of Anduin's light after the BFA cinematic
    And here you are again with your biased bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

All of this Horde bias congregating for massive hating. Can't say that I'd expect any less from the dudebro bandwagon faction

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The very clear bias in the OP leads me to believe this isn't something that's going to be a good discussion.
    The OP's threads are always the same biased load of BS ever.. They always talk about the same thing every time, makes me wonder if they have some secret crush on Anduin.. As the most negative vocal types in any given situation usually harbor some secret admiration for the one they are hating on..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And here you are again with your biased bullshit
    And here you are again fanboying Turalyon to no end.

Anduin is superior to him in the use of the light, give it a rest.

"Is the Horde supposed to take Anduin seriously?"

LOL @ PVP groups that don't take healers seriously
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Yeah, a guy who survived being crushed by a giant bell, destroyed trolls and orcs charging at him in front of Capital City and then healed his entire army in a few seconds... how could they possibly take him seriously? At least the Alliance isn't headed by literal eye candy and most of its soldiers actually wear armour

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde's opinion of Anduin ultimately matters less than the Alliance's, and the Alliance just watched him heal and revive dozens of soldiers in the span of under a minute. Never mind that many Horde leaders respect Anduin in the novels as a rare voice of reason and Baine himself counts Anduin as a friend (or as close as it gets across faction lines). And again--Anduin revived dozens of soldiers with one spell in less than a minute in a display of power that even left Saurfang and Sylvanas transfixed.

OP makes the same mistake many DPS make: just because your healer isn't clearing out rooms, doesn't mean they're not an integral part of the group.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I mean he's a teenager who was recently spotted crying on the battlefield. Compared to:

A seasoned orc warrior, an undead elven ranger, another elven ranger, a budding warrior, and a hustler. And pretty soon Thalyssra and her army of crack elves will be joining the fight.

Even on his own faction Anduin is overshadowed by everyone else and we're supposed to look at him as the chosen one? Lmao gg Blizz
    Are we supposed to take a depressed elven ranger who threw herself off a building to end it all, only to become so afraid of the otherside she is actively doing anything to avoid it?

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Yeah, a guy who survived being crushed by a giant bell, destroyed trolls and orcs charging at him in front of Capital City and then healed his entire army in a few seconds... how could they possibly take him seriously? At least the Alliance isn't headed by literal eye candy and most of its soldiers actually wear armour
    Had to laugh when I saw Horde players cheering about "how weak anduin was" when he one shot two horde warriors, and only got beaten down by Saurfang. As if Saurfang is some nobody who is weak as shit.
    Last edited by Scottyjscizzle; 2017-12-25 at 02:50 PM.

Considering he marched an army to the gates of the Undercity he should be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    At least the Alliance isn't headed by literal eye candy
    anduin is brad pitt and you wanna bring this up?

it’s interesting. when you talk about sylvanas all you can talk about is her looks, not her worth as a character. you see a girl doing anything and immediately think “she only has her role because boobies”

lol what’s wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    Considering he marched an army to the gates of the Undercity he should be taken seriously.
    that was all genn.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post

Had to laugh when I saw Horde players cheering about "how weak anduin was" when he one shot two horde warriors, and only got beaten down by Saurfang. As if Saurfang is some nobody who is weak as shit.
    Not only this but if you look at the cinematic and look from what position Saurfang attack him make Anduin look even better, not even Varian himself (who i see as the greater warrior in wow) would had parry that hit from Saurfang in the position Anduin was

He took a direct hit from Saurfang like a champ, cast a mass heal and heal a good portion of his army, that made him look far more impressive than Sylvannas

anduin is brad pitt and you wanna bring this up?

it’s interesting. when you talk about sylvanas all you can talk about is her looks, not her worth as a character. you see a girl doing anything and immediately think “she only has her role because boobies”

lol what’s wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

that was all genn.
    Oh, Anduin was just along for the ride and Genn resurrected the fallen Alliance soldiers?

Are we talking about tje same horde that gets their capital razed and their leader killed by Level 90 lfr heroes? This Horde?

The human alliance leaders in WoW have been thoroughly disappointing. No one comes close to turalyon, tirion, uther or arthas.

If it was up to me, Turalyon would take over the Alliance and Saurfang the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Oh, Anduin was just along for the ride and Genn resurrected the fallen Alliance soldiers?
    anduin wouldn’t even be there if genn wasn’t controlling him like a puppet

do you really believe that mr. pacifist would attack the home of a bunch of fallen humans on his on initiative?

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    you don't know any history right? Many, MANY kings in European history have been teenagers. Teenagers in medieval times (which is more akin to warcraft's timeline than our current time) are not what teenagers are now. They were raised and trained to be Kings from the second they were born. And so was Anduin.

And the seasoned leaders around Anduin make him that much stronger. A leader is not only himself, but also the people he sorrounds himself with. Plus Velen, Malfurion, Tyrande, Turalyon, Alleria and even Anduin himself are some of the most powerful people on Azeroth so yeah. I mean let's be honest, can Baine, Lor'Themar or random troll leader even compare to them? Even Thalyssra was a random nobody when Tyrande and Malfurion were driving the Legion away for the first time.
    I didn't know we were playing in Europe, makes so much more sense now /eyeroll.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Are we talking about tje same horde that gets their capital razed and their leader killed by Level 90 lfr heroes? This Horde?
    you can’t even take gnomeregan back

anduin wouldn’t even be there if genn wasn’t controlling him like a puppet

do you really believe that mr. pacifist would attack the home of a bunch of fallen humans on his on initiative?
    You're going to witness a new Anduin this expansion. He's obviously displaying warrior like tendencies and the expansion has yet to begin.

You're going to witness a new Anduin this expansion. He's obviously displaying warrior like tendencies and the expansion has yet to begin.
    Uh..didn't the devs say that the part in the cinematic where Anduin drops his sword and summons the light was supposed to represent him abandoning trying to be a warrior like his father, and focusing on his true calling of being a paladin/priest type?

Coulda swore I read that somewhere. Anybody help me out here? I can't find the link.

Auduin is an idealist, and idealists are generally far more destructive (to their enemies and their allies) in positions of power than those that are well-known for being savage. He may be a teenager, but teenagers are historically the most destructive and brutal leaders of real history.