Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, out of curiosity, what's the monthly salary?
    enought for a bottle of wine and familly size pack condoms for us

Women will say they want a kind, sweet, sensitive guy, and while I don't think that's necessarily wrong, what tends to attract women up front is usually different. Confidence is pretty much the number 1 trait you can develop, so start researching that online or watching YT video lectures on it. Regardless of all other circumstances, this is one anybody can build up. Think of it as the canvas on which everything else is built.

Other than that, on a biological level women are attracted to 3 things:
    1) looks
    2) wealth
    3) influence

You don't need all 3, just get one really well or a combination. Women like a guy who give a sense of being a provider or a protector, and these traits demonstrate those. Figure out which traits would be easiest for you to build and work on those.
    Horseshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    Other than that, on a biological level women are attracted to 3 things:
    1) looks
    2) wealth
    3) influence
    That is really not true at all.

Women are attracted to masculine men. You can be ugly and poor as shit with no power at all. As long as you have a sense for fashion and act confident, show good body posture and twinkling, sexy eyes, you can get women. It's all about how you come across. Attraction is created before she ever looks into your wallet. It doesn't surprise me that most men here don't have a clue what women are attracted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

Women are attracted to masculine men. You can be ugly and poor as shit with no power at all. As long as you have a sense for fashion and act confident, show good body posture and twinkling, sexy eyes, you can get women. It's all about how you come across. Attraction is created before she ever looks into your wallet. It doesn't surprise me that most men here don't have a clue what women are attracted to.
    You can't be ugly and have sexy eyes. They are oxymoron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    You can't be ugly and have sexy eyes. They are oxymoron.
    You have no clue. Ignored.

Listen here, son. To be successful, you need to be a a well-balanced individual. Don't go 100% in but don't half-ass things either. 80/20 rule applies here. Women want someone who is 1) hot 2) rich 3) "adventurous". One of those things is out of your control and the other two are incompatible! You can either work hard, invest smart and retire at 40 and do whatever you want whole day long or be "adventurous", get into trouble with the law, gamble all of your money away, get addicted to drugs and end up dead in a ditch. You need to realize that you can't please women!!! Just focus on your own financial independence and when you finally feel like you've got your life under control, look at all the fun things you can do.

Let women*** chase their bad boys.

***some women don't chase bad boys. Just like only a small percentage of male population is well-adjusted, so is only a small percentage of female population well-adjusted. Well-adjusted people don't chase after relationships. They work hard and invest smart. Make friends with like-minded women but focus on developing friendships with them instead of relationships. Friendships are way better, especially if you ACTUALLY like the person.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2017-12-25 at 06:54 PM.

You have no clue. Ignored.
    I have no clue because ugly people aren't sexy? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Let women*** chase their bad boys.

***some women don't chase bad boys. Just like only a small percentage of male population is well-adjusted, so is only a small percentage of female population well-adjusted. Well-adjusted people don't chase after relationships. They work hard and invest smart. Make friends with like-minded women but focus on developing friendships with them instead of relationships. Friendships are way better, especially if you ACTUALLY like the person.
    Most women don't. Why would want someone who is bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not to be rude but most well-adjusted and desirable college students aren't sucking the dicks of freshmen in high school.
    i said i was 15 at the time in regards to recieving a blowjob from a 13 year old. what'd you think i was trying to say, that i got a teenager to suck my dick when i was 8 years old? i mean hey im not saying it doesn't happen but you have to admit that's a little out there

Yes but tinder is better in my opinion.
    i would assume tinder only works for good looking guys though ? never really needed to use it since i prefer old school picking up in pubs/clubs so no clue but i would assume so.

and OP doesnt really strike like hot guy else he wouldnt be lonely for so long.

Women are attracted to masculine men. You can be ugly and poor as shit with no power at all. As long as you have a sense for fashion and act confident, show good body posture and twinkling, sexy eyes, you can get women. It's all about how you come across.
    Sounds like confidence, with some looks added. Maybe some wealth for the nice clothes.

Attraction is created before she ever looks into your wallet.
    It can, or it can be used to instigate the attraction in the first place.

It doesn't surprise me that most men here don't have a clue what women are attracted to.
    Reading comprehension tends to be the bigger issue.
    Horseshit.

Deleted
    Sounds like confidence, with some looks added. Maybe some wealth for the nice clothes.
    I never said anything about looks and you don't need wealth for some good-looking clothes.

It can, or it can be used to instigate the attraction in the first place.
    They wouldn't be attracted to you if they are attracted to your wallet.

Reading comprehension tends to be the bigger issue.
    You are projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i would assume tinder only works for good looking guys though ? never really needed to use it since i prefer old school picking up in pubs/clubs so no clue but i would assume so.

and OP doesnt really strike like hot guy else he wouldnt be lonely for so long.
    You don't need to be a super model to have success on tinder.

If you're a nice boring guy, then that says something about the quality of women you'll get.
    I mean... I am content with anything really so yes? I have not ever really had a bad breakup or anything. Always mutual agreement or (Right now) Going steady af.

If I had to guess based off your post I would say you probably can't get women at all

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i said i was 15 at the time in regards to recieving a blowjob from a 13 year old. what'd you think i was trying to say, that i got a teenager to suck my dick when i was 8 years old? i mean hey im not saying it doesn't happen but you have to admit that's a little out there
    No, it sounded like you were saying you got a blowjob from a college student when you were 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice guys are ok.

Nice guys with entitlement issues... are not the nice guys they think they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I mean... I am content with anything really so yes? I have not ever really had a bad breakup or anything. Always mutual agreement or (Right now) Going steady af.

If I had to guess based off your post I would say you probably can't get women at all
    I always base judgments like that on posts on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    r/incels is leaking to mmo. or is mmo is source
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

I always base judgments like that on posts on the internet.
    Well I mean...you don't want people lying about you... So are you spinning tales or do you just not like being pointed out for the portrait you're painting of yourself?

I have no clue because ugly people aren't sexy? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Most women don't. Why would want someone who is bad?
    Keep telling yourself that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Nice guys are ok.

Nice guys with entitlement issues... are not the nice guys they think they are.
    Nice guys are not ok. Nice guys are boring. Actually feeling entitled to women will help you get them. It's the guys who think they don't deserve them, that will end up not getting them, because they lack the confidence. They'll always say things like "I don't deserve you baby" and sooner the woman will figure "yeah, you don't" and leave him.