• Yes

35 53.03%
  • No

31 46.97%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I'm just me. Everyone tells me I'm nice, I think I'm an asshole.
    Can’t both be right. I mean what you know vs what other’s think about you is more important. But if others like you or think otherwise then maybe you are being a little too harsh on yourself.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I CAN be a good guy, I just don't always want to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, sometimes not being good has more entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well there have been a few threads that putting people on the spot about dating good guys so I thought a fair follow up would be more self reflection.
    I don't disagree I was merely asking about the type of good guy because obviously on the internet Good guy is often synonymous with a creepy fuck who thinks that he is entitled to sex because he is nice. I see myself more like this; I am nice to people who are nice to me just like I am a dick to people who treat me poorly. So I guess a bit of both since I can be both kind and a dick depending on the circumstance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He's definitely a future sex offender
    You mean past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You mean past.
    Is this a confirmation you're a sex offender?

Yes and I'll keep being it.

Screw what society debates or thinks. Im me, and thats good.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is a textbook creep, the evidence is all there he even laps it up for attention. He's definitely a future sex offender
    You may be right I would just assume if he isn’t joking 90% of the time he’s going to find more trouble than he knows. But I don’t know where he comes from or what he knows.

It’s ok that he’s wrong. Everyone has their moments some more than others. But calling him a creep or creepy isn’t helpful. Why is he a creep or creepy.

He can’t do anything with an insult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I see 8 voted yes, 7 voted no.

So I voted no, to equalize.
    You’re one of a kind Strawberry thanks lol

Nope, not a good guy just a guy who does his thing and does not care about what other think or do.

Deleted
    You may be right I would just assume if he isn’t joking 90% of the time he’s going to find more trouble than he knows. But I don’t know where he comes from or what he knows.

It’s ok that he’s wrong. Everyone has their moments some more than others. But calling him a creep or creepy isn’t helpful. Why is he a creep or creepy.

He can’t do anything with an insult.
    Oh c'mon you and I both know he has received hundreds of constructive criticism regarding his behaviour which he ignores - at some point you just gotta accept a lost cause and call it what it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yes and I'll keep being it.

Screw what society debates or thinks. Im me, and thats good.
    Ok that’s fair, but don’t screw society with no account for yourself. Self preservation and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    define 'good'? I am kind enough that I do a lot of nice things. I am not saint but then no one really is. But I am nice in the sense that I put others needs before my own, and just care about shit way too much :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

5+ Year Old Account
    No I'm very naughty and I need daddy to spank me

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh c'mon you and I both know he has received hundreds of constructive criticism regarding his behaviour which he ignores - at some point you just gotta accept a lost cause and call it what it is
    You are mostly correct. I’m not fighting with you I’m saying you know calling him creepy ain’t going to fix it. All the rest you pegged is spot on. Which means his problems in the end are his problems. You are intelligent but you can’t fix him

Can’t both be right. I mean what you know vs what other’s think about you is more important. But if others like you or think otherwise then maybe you are being a little too harsh on yourself.
    Well I'm always extremely hard on myself, that's one of my short comings. My friends and people I know think I'm great, because all the people I don't like I completely avoid. If I can't avoid them... I'm basically Dennis from It's Always Sunny to them. I make their life miserable if they come near me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    define 'good'? I am kind enough that I do a lot of nice things. I am not saint but then no one really is. But I am nice in the sense that I put others needs before my own, and just care about shit way too much :P
    Well no you define good. Don’t leave that up to others unless you don’t trust yourself.

When you think of a friend what is a good friend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Well I'm always extremely hard on myself, that's one of my short comings. My friends and people I know think I'm great, because all the people I don't like I completely avoid. If I can't avoid them... I'm basically Dennis from It's Always Sunny to them. I make their life miserable if they come near me.
    Haha you ever see that movie Closer with Clive Owen and Natalie Portman. It’s a great movie especially at the end. Mostly because it deals with choices even when we aren’t present of mind.

Most of the time people react, because being mindful takes a lot out of us.

Anyways my point is you have reason for everything you do, find out what that is the rest makes sense. You probably simply aren’t nice to people that It serves no great benefit to being nice to. That might not make you an asshole unless you go out of your way to do so just out of your own amusement.

Deleted
    I'm Chad Thunder Cock brah

In the dating sense? I'd like to think I'm a good person in general. Honesty, generosity, being supportive, friendly, respectful. Those are all traits I strive for, and admire in others. I know I fail sometimes, but I always try to do better.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Undoubtedly so. I am able to separate my emotions from my logic, which is really rare, I donate to orphans and I truly am one of the few who believe in unbiased equality.

I don't think I'm the one who should judge if I'm good or not tbh