Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Crissi - Does your role card say that if you're investigated you will return "No Results"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @Crissi - Does your role card say that if you're investigated you will return "No Results"?
    It just says Im immune to everything but night kills. i would imagine immunity would give a no result.

7+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing anything? I'm not seeing @Lora attempting to make any defense for herself.

7+ Year Old Account
    unvote

I've also implied who i am in one of my 1st posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing anything? I'm not seeing @Lora attempting to make any defense for herself.
    Yeah... this is kinda generic Lora play. If anything he is gonna want you dead for calling him a her.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok, my bad. Am I missing a post where Lora made a claim to defend himself?

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, my bad. Am I missing a post where Lora made a claim to defend himself?
    No you are not. Which is why I said this is generic Lora play. Do something outrageous or cause us to lynch a townie and get away with it cause its JustLoraThings.

10+ Year Old Account
    My defense is im Santa. I can't be night killed and if I'm lynched I get to come back the next day and tell you how stupid you were for wasting a lynch on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just can't find any plausible way your claimed role could be balanced as you're basically claiming you're unkillable. Even with an Iron Collar to prevent one lynch then to be fair Large should have had a BPV in his card summary.

I'm willing to bet if anything you're a Jester and your flip won't give us any useful info but i'll take that over mislynching a townie in the last hours on a rushed change of votes.

Vote Lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay just finished raiding and I see Lora is L-2. I can't say that I disagree with this since he hasn't been doing much of anything but I'm afraid to place my vote on him since that would bring him to L-1 and if that ???? vote is not a 1 shot they could end day early if Lora isn't mafia... So I'm really conflicted right now. To get a vote on the table I'm gonna do this. Not based on any reads but something in my gut just doesn't sit well with me.

Vote: Celtic

10+ Year Old Account
    Voting for me just paints yourself as scum.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Sorry for being so inactive guys. Christmas and all that (family got me a switch and Zelda: Breath of the Wild )

Anyways I dont believe Lora's claims. We've already killed santa once. If we kill him again than thats bastardary which danner said wouldn't happen again until 2019!

Sorry about the delay, inappropriately timed lunch with family.
    End of day post coming up asap.

--

End of Day 2

Lora(3): Celtic(#84), Robozerim(#91), Kryllian(#109)
    Crissi(1): Lora(#77)
    Graeham(1): Virothe(#95)
    Marack(1): Graeham(#93)
    Celtic(1): Listo(#110)

The crowd looked around with distrust in their eyes
    Trying to sort between truth and vile lies
    But all as they all argued, on who was the lying
    one thing was clear - someone just wasn't trying.

Called out as such, Lora raised his good voice
    "I certainly know as who Crackleslap poised.
    While his motives were awful, and ever so snide
    There is no doubt in my mind that he was on our side

While his motives were awful, and ever so rotten
    That he was a townie should not be forgotten!
    After all, he is dead, (and that's not a good thing)
    There is only one being who these things can bring

After all, he is dead, and thus not the mean killer
    That means he is not the big threat in this thriller.
    I know the evil who took Crackle's head ... "
    .. but that's all he could say as he fell over, dead!

Lora the Coca-Cola Santa Claus (Town) has been lynched!

Note: Lora can keep on playing for another day!

Crackleslap, playing Mos Gerila (Town) has been revealed!

Suddenly Lora got back on his soles
    Though where his chest used to be, now a big hole
    He was dead, but still living; how could this be?
    But all they could reason was - it was his ability.

"As I was saying", dead Lora resumed
    "We're dealing with horrors or eldritch nature
    In fact, there be tentacles floating around
    So keep your head sane - fortify your mind!"

The veil now uncovered; Virothe the sly
    no longer looked like a regular guy
    The reindeer all panicked, the elves lost their minds
    Robozerim went crazy just seeing the mastermind

Tentacles, hellspawn and gruesome gore
    The rest of the group faced the terror of yore
    With a visage driving just anyone nuts
    Virothe was promptly sent home on the bus.

Virothe, Cthulhu (Mafia) has died!

Robozerim, The Yule Lads (Town) has died!

It is now day 3

With 6 players alive and one Lora still playing, we have 7 players in the game. It takes 4 votes to reach a majority lynch.
    You have 72 hours to decide on the next lynch.

Countdown: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdow...0/my-countdown
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-12-26 at 12:11 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    A mafia died (and Lora was who she said she was).

Clearly was trying to bait a night kill.

So... I'm thinking it's between Celtic, Kryllian, and Marack. Maaaybe lists but that's farther down on my list.

Mafia death a SK or like a Vig?

Also, why not try and kill a claimed cop? Wifom?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to apologize for voting Lora. His claim wasn't exactly what his role card revealed and there were many things that could have been said to get me to vote someone else. Although I could see the hesitance in stating he was a commercially created Santa. I might've voted on him thinking he was here to replace Santa.

I have some info to share today as we're getting down to things and I'm pretty sure I can nail at least one scum but I want to hear from @Graeham first as to what happened last night.

I killed Virothe.

I did not want to risk a full claim yesterday as it would risk tipping off scum in regards to my capabilities. I'm this guy, Axe Cop:

http://axecop.com/comic/xmas2010/

I'm a Vigilante Cop and I can pick whether to investigate or kill someone at night. I investigated Crissi during N1 and killed Virothe during N2. I did not trust him - in hindsight, I believe he was being deliberately dense in an effort to bait an investigate. My own reasoning at the time, however, was simply not believing that Virothe would miss something as important as a Cop claim.

Crissi is in a good place right now, at the top of my trust list now that the Godfather is no more.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a role cop. I am Odin/Woden and used to be a version of Santa Clause before The Santa took over. He asked for my help this year in finding out who is always trying to disrupt Xmas. I can send my ravens, Huginn and Munnin, out and learn someones role but not their player name, alignment, etc. When Graeham claimed cop I assumed he was trying to bait me into revealing myself so I kept quiet as I didn't have anything to help town yet.

Graeham hinted D1 that he was a TPR which should have made him a kill/protect target N1. He outright claimed cop D2 and stated he investigated Crissi and got no result. This could easily have been due to being RB'd.

I investigated Marack that night and found out he's a roleblocker. I debated revealing this but wanted to hold out for one more night to see what else I could get for info. Plus I felt pretty confident about Lora slipping on Santa Claus.

My N2 inquiry tells me Celtic is a Miller. I'm assuming that means he is a townie so he is on my trust list at this point.

That means there's only one unclaimed standard role left of Doc and I'm guessing that's Listo so he goes on my trust list. Unless we're playing a no-doc game in which case he moves back to unknown.

In a game of 11 with so many powers I'm assuming we have a 3 person scum team. That means either Marack/Graeham or Marack/Crissi are the last two scum.

If it's Marack/Graeham then my guess is they lucked out with Crissi's role being a No result and ran with it.

Alternately it's Marack/Crissi and they RB'd Graeham due to his claim. Then took advantage of the fact he investigated Crissi to come up with a fitting cover to explain the RB. it still doesn't explain why they didn't take him out N2 unless as Graeham thought they were trying to bait a GF investigation.

I suppose it could also be Graeham/Crissi also using a fake investigation and claim. But if they drew out the real cop who flipped then their stories would fall apart quickly.

I'm leaning to trusting Graeham at this point because of Virothe's role card. It specifically calls out "Investigations" and my role card specifically does not use the word investigation. It dances around that implying such a power without actually using the word. I'd expect that kind of technical attention in a Danner Rolecard. (Plus I'm not sure how you would return "opposite results" if I had an "Investigation")

Regardless Marack is at the top of my distrust list at this point so...

Vote Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    It is true. I am a roleblocker, however, I am a RB for town and it is a 1 time use. (That I have not used)

I am Jack Frost and father winter. I hinter as much when I said I was an old man. Father winter, old man winter...
    My RB ability is a Day use ability that will freeze someone, preventing them from submitting actions until the end of the following gameday. Again, I have not used this 1 use ability. Not sure if I will or not.

My rolecard said also stated that santa had a cold and that people would blame me for it. But my goal is to figure out who wanted santa eliminated. I win with town.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think having a role cop and an actual cop in a game of this size is a bit much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you fuckers I was Santa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I told you fuckers I was Santa.
    And when they decide to lynch me, they'll see I was 100% truthful