Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me obviously, Then I would start executing the disloyal and non believers. Immediately !
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-23 at 05:10 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Chairman: Kurata

Politburo: Nanook, Endus, PosPosPos, Tennis
    Sounds like hell on earth

10+ Year Old Account
    Endus for the President.

Not sure about the Vice President. Skroe, Edge-, Didactic or Breccia, perhaps.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-12-23 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    wow I was about to post the exact same pairing.

If there were more spots, I'd definitely want Skroe somewhere high up as well.
    I should be appointed to a high position that my skill-set makes me completely unqualified for, in the name of science (to see what happens) and cynicism.

Thank you for giving me nightmares for years to come..

10+ Year Old Account
    deathcries and machismo. then watch as the country descends into a vision of hell.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    ...and I love being challenged.
    Like, mentally? :P B)

Welcome to Politics, where people will love to quote you out of context, hehehe
    Last edited by xxcloud417xx; 2017-12-23 at 08:01 PM.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Endus and Skroe. Not sure who I'd put where, though, but the combination of raw knowing-their-shit and nigh infinite patience is a winning bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Bunch of circle jerking going on in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be president, and I'd need a super unappealing VP everyone would be afraid to have in higher office, should be plenty to pick from on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Bunch of circle jerking going on in here.
    Mostly by sociopathic alt-righters who are desperate that nobody buys their "freedom-to-be-comic-book-villains" bullshit.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Calling a neurosurgeon "unqualified" for urban development, a field that neuroscience vastly eclipses in intellectual requirement, is laughable.

Also, like seen in Trump case, using a different approach from another nontraditional expertise can be vastly beneficial, i.e. running a country like a business instead of treating it like a cesspool of identity politics as seen with Obummer.

I'd rather move.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    deathcries and machismo. then watch as the country descends into a vision of hell.
    It would be fucking beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Calling a neurosurgeon "unqualified" for urban development, a field that neuroscience vastly eclipses in intellectual requirement, is laughable.

Also, like seen in Trump case, using a different approach from another nontraditional expertise can be vastly beneficial, i.e. running a country like a business instead of treating it like a cesspool of identity politics as seen with Obummer.
    Knowing one area, doesn't mean you'll be good in another. Try harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

"If I can play the piano it means I can build a space rocket!!!!"

- Said no one except Alternative Reality alt-righters.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Endus as President and Skroe as VP, would seem like a logical and balanced ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I'm a computer scientist. I've been programming since 1999. I have a B.S. and M.S. in CS. I have a bunch published papers to my name. I work at a leading robotics firm.

The next time you or a relative needs a tooth pulled, let me know.

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    President @GennGreymane

VP @derpkitteh

make memes great again