Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Rat 7 MMO is also a contender. Build quality seems to be crap though.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    It seems that way Nykolas. I just watched a great review about it, and read abit and the only thing I fear is that the buttons are abit overkill and maybe I can't quit use them well and that the software is maybe not as good as logitech (Is the interface good for setting up buttons?)
    Razer's software is fine just. Equally as good as logitechs. I have both on my comp right now (naga and G13). As for the buttons being overkill it really depends what you are playing. I often play a druid in wow, I find myself needing more buttons :P I get by with opie (addon) and modifier macros. I could see the naga being overkill for some class/specs in wow.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

There is also the Roccat Kone : http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2413602,00.asp programmable and its taken a hell of a lot of abuse since I've bought it last year.

Edit: personally I didn't like the Rat 7, though thats because I couldn't reprogram the dpi buttons, got too used to my Rogues bindings with shift/ctrl mods pointed there and the middle mouse heh.
    Last edited by Inequs; 2013-12-24 at 01:24 PM.

I have the Roccat as well. Favourite mouse I have owned so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shnuggle View Post
    Rat 7 MMO is also a contender. Build quality seems to be crap though.
    I haven't used the rat 7 mmo, but the "normal" rat 7, but I guess the quality could be comparable.
    I have no problems at all. Really convinced, am not changing to another mouse again.

Go for Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum – Best Fingertip Grip Gaming Mouse

Avoid Razer Mice - they're terrible. Razer Headsets and Keyboards are ok, but the mice break VERY quickly. I've had the most luck with Logitech mice personally.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by wookidooki View Post
    Go for Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum – Best Fingertip Grip Gaming Mouse
    You have a thing for necro'ing threads about gaming mice huh? I hope since 2012-2014 these folks found a replacement.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Razer mice are great until they break, which seems to be too often for the price point. Their customer service in regards to the mice is terrible. If you go Naga or whatever, get it from a retailer with a reliable return policy because in the likely event of it breaking, Razer don't give a shit. Not saying they aren't good mice, but at that price I expect better quality and service.
    Have owned 4, will never purchase another. Don't buy a Razer mouse. Also it'll take you a year to unlearn playing with the bloody thing.

I got the logitech g600 mouse. I think its great i got 12 extra side buttons. You can program using their software

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Avoid Razer Mice - they're terrible. Razer Headsets and Keyboards are ok, but the mice break VERY quickly. I've had the most luck with Logitech mice personally.
    Not so sure re:Razer headsets.
    I had a set of Razer Carcharias & any time I was on any voip software & muted my mic, those on the other end said it sounded like a plane taking off. Possibly slight exaggeration, but it happened any time a mate did same with his headset & I could hear some weird noise. Also saw a youtube clip once with some excessive noise when they weren't talking. Randomly asked if they had Razer Carcharias & surprise surprise, they did.

Also, a mere two months after my one year warranty was out, the 3.5mm jack died a death, although I could've been just unlucky with that part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    I got the logitech g600 mouse. I think its great i got 12 extra side buttons. You can program using their software
    Agree with this. Having used razer software for my HEX, then using the Logitech gaming software, LGS blows razer out of the water.
    Can also recommend Aurora software too, adds even more to various mice, G600 included.

It's weirdly groovy watching a film & the Aurora software has the keyboard doing ambient lighting

https://aurora.modworkshop.net/

Don't get naga i've had 3 they all broke with the same double clicking problem tried all solutions nothing fixed it permanently.
    Have corsair schimitar now pretty much a naga clone but so far no issues had it for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Don't get naga i've had 3 they all broke with the same double clicking problem tried all solutions nothing fixed it permanently.
    Have corsair schimitar now pretty much a naga clone but so far no issues had it for a year.
    That's the exact problem I had, I went through 2x Nagas before I decided to never buy another Razer Mouse - went Logitech and never looked back, steel series arent bad either.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Deleted
    Dudes this thread is FOUR YEARS OLD.
    OP certainly has found some mouse that fits him.

Steelseries sensei, really like it.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdanoff View Post
    Steelseries sensei, really like it.
    Com'on guys, this thread is 4 years old. DON'T NECRO
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Have you ever tried any ergonomic gaming mouses?