Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    even if we are supposed, its hard to take anduin serious
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I think it's hilarious how your post gives away your bias, seeing how you decided to focus on him crying (which he didn't, I don't see any tears, though I admit he did make an emotional face expression) rather than how impressively he mass healed/ressed half of his army with a single spell.

Are we supposed to take your seriously if you start such a biased thread?
    \

This.

10char

While he's not a good fighter they'd be wrong to underestimate him. There's a reason in a battleground they say to target the healers first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    So you judge Anduin for being emotional on a battlefield.. yet you're here on a forum crying too.

I wonder which one of you is the pathetic one.

Oh it's you.
    Ding ding! We have a winner. ^
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

id take anduin seriously its sylvanas who wont

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    yet your king almost got killed by a fucking bell

so was the lich king, yet tirion was able to break free of his grasp, your light is kind of a bitch, isnt she?
    Ok, bro. Let's drop 800+ pounds of metal on top of you and see how you are afterwards.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

After the horde being assisted and forgiven so many times by the alliance and their leaders i really can't see how anyone can take Horde seriously.

Sylvanas is a joke, she only cares about her own ass and is willing to sacrifice every horde member just to save herself.

Alliance does not even need to fight the horde - the horde will tear itself apart, as it did so many times before since war1.

Even past your obvious bias and trolling, all I have is one thing to say.

Real men aren't afraid to cry. You obviously aren't one if you think it's a sign of weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    it's a shame too because i was just trying to have a normal conversation and they revert to petty insults and attacks. sad!
    Your posts suggest otherwise.

Deleted
    Is the Alliance supposed to take the Horde's honor serious with Sylvanas at the helm?

I believe that all of the active threads that are speaking against an Alliance character have been made by the same guy. You should question the purpose of potentially taking this bait.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-26 at 10:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    This whole debate could've been solved had Blizzard just wrapped up this shit show of a game and it's dumpster fire of lore at the end of WOTLK like they were supposed to.
    Oh wow what a profound opinion you have, totally original and sooooooooooo true. You are amazing!!

Now feel free to f**k off.

Shouldnt the horde worry more about sylvanas and her being a warchief rather than anduin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Shouldnt the horde worry more about sylvanas and her being a warchief rather than anduin?
    Well she is doing much better than previous two, so i dont see a reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well she is doing much better than previous two, so i dont see a reason to.
    Sylvanas seems capable of destroying Horde more efficiently than Garrosh, I'll give you that.

I'm not sure what Vol'jin has to do with that, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Sylvanas seems capable of destroying Horde more efficiently than Garrosh, I'll give you that.

And you base that on ?

Also, vol'jin as always has nothing to do with anything since he is, you know, completely useless.

it’s simple. vol’jin was killed by a trash mob, so he didn’t get to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I mean he's a teenager who was recently spotted crying on the battlefield. Compared to:

A seasoned orc warrior, an undead elven ranger, another elven ranger, a budding warrior, and a hustler. And pretty soon Thalyssra and her army of crack elves will be joining the fight.

Even on his own faction Anduin is overshadowed by everyone else and we're supposed to look at him as the chosen one? Lmao gg Blizz
    You would be one of the first to go if you were on the same battlefield as Anduin because you only see whats on the outside.

His power in the light is overwhelming, and honestly reminds me of Turalyon who was also not the most stern and determined of warriors in his youth. Even if he is not so great with hand to hand combat he shines above the others in terms of battlefield support, healing his entire army in an instant when pushed into a corner and we are not even sure if this is what he is fully capable of. We don't know the true limits of his power and in addition to Valen he now also has Turalyon who will most likely teach him a thing or two about the light.

If you want to go off of pure brute force and combat prowess alone then look no further than Garrosh vs Thrall. Garrosh was Thrall's superior in terms of raw combat might and potential, Thrall was nowhere near the same caliber of fighter as Garrosh and yet Garrosh still lost. Why is that? Because Thrall's power was not simply his own strength but instead the power that he called upon for aid, the elements. The moment Thrall went from fighting one on one and solely on martial prowess to instead utilizing his full arsenal we saw Garrosh go from dominating to being absolutely helpless to do anything at all. It was as if Garrosh was a newborn infant to Thrall once he brought out the elements.

You are making the same misjudgement of Anduin, the same as Garrosh did with Thrall. Looking at the exterior, not realizing the strengths within/around him through the power he calls upon. Do not be fooled, Anduin is a monster in terms of potential and a real threat on the battle field regardless of what he may look like at a glance. If I was Sylvanas I would want him out of the picture as quickly as possible, not only to destroy the morale of the Alliance but to also weaken their forces as a whole on the battlefield.

You say others in the Alliance overshadow him, but who exactly is that? Valen is not a front line fighter, he is a healer to those returning from battle at best. Argus was different, it was his home and it was personal and even then he was support.

Greymane is a good fighter, but clearly you were not watching the cinematic where he got wrecked by nameless enemy shaman and Anduin had to save him. Greymanes record also shows him being unable to best the horde, he lost his son, his city, and in every skirmish he had pushed against the horde even to the point of getting the drop on them he still ties with great losses. He is far to tunnel visioned on trying to destroy Sylvanas, his hate blinds him.

Jaina Proudmoore is on the same boat as Greymane. She is so focused on hate that she did not help against the Legion and the end of the world! She went off to pout about it while people were dying. She has completely lost perspective of whats important and has let hate consume her like with Greymane. I would not be surprised if she goes down the path of Arthas with putting destroying the enemy over everything else. Blizzard has said that she will have a good story this expansion to show she is just going crazy but I highly doubt it. Jaina is powerful but too blinded by hate, a shadow of her former calm, collected, and clever self.

The Dwarves? Has the Council stopped fighting each other long enough to focus on the horde? Last I remember, in Pandaria, aside from the Dark Iron no one went to King Wrynns aid when he asked for it because everyone was too busy thinking the other Dwarven factions (specifically the dark iron) were going to stab them in the back.

The Night Elves? Please, they are powerful but if I recall didn't Malfurion just got back to sleep after all this legion stuff wrapped up? I could be wrong on this one but that's what I have heard. That leaves Tyrande. Sure, Maiev Shadowsong is still around but if I know her character and her hate boner for Illidan she is probably trying to figure out how to Hijack a Draenei Space Craft as we speak. Even with Teldrasill being burnt down I doubt that Malfurion will take up arms in this fight, he needs his nap and if anything I feel like the planet and Queen Azshara are bigger priorities in his eyes anyway. He trusts his mate with Faction and political issues, its never been who he is.

The Pandaren are not hostile creatures and do not seek out war, sure, especially after Pandaria/Siege of Orgrimmar.

Mekkatorque is a true threat, how sad is it to say that I honestly worry more about the gnomes as an Enemy than other Alliance races at this point? Well, aside from Humans. With the Gnomes finally moving to the front lines again we are finally starting to see the might of their tech, Mekkatorque was probably one of the most Dangerous fighters on the Broken Shore in terms of Long Distance communication, powerful offensive and defensive weaponry via his suit, and who knows how much more he is capable of. The Gnomes may be goofy and a pun to most, but we have yet to see their true potential and as such they also should not be underestimated.

Turalyon and Alleria on the other hand do overshadow Anduin, they have over a thousand years of experience. Turalyon is a prodigy in terms of wielding the light among humans to the point that its very debatable on who did it better out of Uther, Tyrion, and Turalyon. The problem is that Turalyon has been gone from the lore for so long that half the people here don't seem to understand the sheer scope of how well he learned to wield the light, mid battle as well. He is the biggest comparison to Anduin and what Potential can become.

Alleria is a HUGE threat with her mastery of the Void magic as well as training more to master and wield it like she does. We still have not seen what she will be fully capable of yet but from what we got in the Audio books and story line (which ended with her receiving a huge power boost but not yet showing what its capable of) she is a big unknown which makes her very dangerous. On top of that she is a Windrunner and quite the deadly and devastating archer, one who is probably as close as one can be to Sylvanas' equal in terms of Marksmanship.

The three biggest threats on the Alliance side as it stand are Anduin, Turalyon, and Alleria really, with Wrathion being a wild card given that he is at the embassy but we are not sure what he is planning yet. And with Anduin he is already showing more potential than Turalyon in terms of the light, if he were to ascend to being Light Forged like Turalyon... I don't even want to think that. Even if its not offensive magic, his defensive and supportive capabilities are just too great to brush off. Past that we have Mekkatorque and the Gnomes, then below that we have Tyrande, Greymane, Jaina, and then everyone else.

The Alliance is not the perfectly unified force you seem to think it is chief, and while they have a dozen seriously big names behind them lets realistically consider just how many will probably take up arms and remember just how many of them are not on the side of the Alliance(Khadgar and Magni say hello) and how many of them are busy with their own conflicts.

TLDR
    -- Do NOT underestimate Anduin in any way! Don't be a Garrosh going up against Thrall and underestimating his full toolkit of abilities simply because he looks soft. Its a good way to get vaporized like a helpless child.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2017-12-26 at 12:28 PM.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

I am following the lore loosely, so can you elaborate? While Garrosh was this bad written villain and his character was screaming "trouble" for long period of time, I can't see same in Sylvanas. But maybe I am missing something.

Given the state of the Horde, I don't think the Horde even takes itself seriously.