Deleted

Ele artifact strength

Hello fellow elemntalist. I'm creating a long article+video for a website and I need some information about the elemntal artifact weapon lorewise. I read the lore behind the artifacts, however I want to know how strong the Fist of ra-Den compared to other artifacts(warlocks do not count, lorewise their's a beast). Doomhammer is weak from this perspective, more of a symbol weapon lorewise in terms of power compared to others.

Thank you for the help.

Merry Christmas.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The weapon was created by the big boss Titan, Aman’Thul, for Ra-Den to use.

Basically it was made by possibly the strongest being in all of the Warcraft universe.

Here’s a link for the artifact book text with all the lore: http://www.wowhead.com/acquiring-the...fact-book-text
    Last edited by Rend Blackhand; 2017-12-24 at 11:22 PM.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

The Doomhammer got some lame little minor retconning that boosted its actual "power", so now it's somehow more deeply connected to the elements or some shit like that.

Fist of Ra-den is one of the artifacts you can argue as the most powerful. Warlocks have a weapon imbued with the power of Sargeras, the single most powerful being in WoW lore. Our fist was made by Aman'thul, possibly the second strongest after him. The guy who controls time as easily as a hunter knocks an arrow, and killed an Old God just by squeezing it in his hand. The fact the Fist is lightning and storm themed points to it possibly being blessed by Golganneth too, which would make it a weapon created by 2 titans, putting it on a level beyond the Pillars of Creation

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    Fist of Ra-den is one of the artifacts you can argue as the most powerful. Warlocks have a weapon imbued with the power of Sargeras, the single most powerful being in WoW lore. Our fist was made by Aman'thul, possibly the second strongest after him. The guy who controls time as easily as a hunter knocks an arrow, and killed an Old God just by squeezing it in his hand. The fact the Fist is lightning and storm themed points to it possibly being blessed by Golganneth too, which would make it a weapon created by 2 titans, putting it on a level beyond the Pillars of Creation
    I'd say there's a lot of controversy regarding the Fist's actual power.

The book in Shaman's class hall lists AT as the creator, yet has no mention of the actual method of creation, only the assumptions that AT didn't actually built it, just applied the finishing touches (similary to the Scepter of Sargeras, stated as being crafted by the Dreadlords), so it may not pack THAT much punch as the proper masterwork of the Highfather would. Especially considering Ra-den's subsequent defeat at the hands of Lei Shen, who couldn't master the Fist at all, and I also doubt the Farseer exibits nearly as much mastery weilding the Fist as Ra-den himself did.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Halwyn View Post
    Especially considering Ra-den's subsequent defeat at the hands of Lei Shen, who couldn't master the Fist at all, and I also doubt the Farseer exibits nearly as much mastery weilding the Fist as Ra-den himself did.
    Ra-den did not expect Lei Shens attack, he thought Lei Shen would also fall into depression.

Lei Shen couldn't wield the Fist of Ra-den because the Fist and Highkeepers Ward contain the power of all elements whereas Lei Shen only mastered the Storm / Lightning part.