Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It was clearly a bug, so no surprise its been fixed.
    Of course, but it's still weird to see it fixed so long after the fact. And there's no denying it makes the Tusks 100% more of a pain to get. I wouldn't have mine had the bug been fixed a patch ago.

So, i am at 300ish kills by now.

Can someone confirm if it is possible to coin the tusk after 7.3, please?

Quote Originally Posted by hugohmg View Post
    So, i am at 300ish kills by now.

Can someone confirm if it is possible to coin the tusk after 7.3, please?
    If you've read the thread at all you'd see multiple confirming it.

I coined mine after 7.3

If you really don't believe anyone in the thread, open a ticket and a GM will confirm this as well.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Was under the impression I only had to kill Klaxxi on my alt to get to garrosh instantly but it puts me at the start of the instance, do I have to clear every boss up to klaxxi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Was under the impression I only had to kill Klaxxi on my alt to get to garrosh instantly but it puts me at the start of the instance, do I have to clear every boss up to klaxxi?
    Just get your lockout with everything but Garrosh killed, that's the surefire, bonafied way to do it.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Just get your lockout with everything but Garrosh killed, that's the surefire, bonafied way to do it.
    Just came back to wow and didn't want to level my alt until I got flying tbh, but managed to sneak my alt into getting a klaxxi lockout. But guess I'm just gonna have to wait a while to farm, been sitting out for over a year and a half. Not like im in a rush
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...t-dawn/daviano

Lmao this guy got it within 5 tries...

Quote Originally Posted by grimmrace View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...t-dawn/daviano

Lmao this guy got it within 5 tries...
    On that toon - could have been killing Garrosh on multiple plate wearers. The lowest I've seen reported by someone is 13, but 5 isn't impossible to believe, just highly unlikely.

Per that armory you linked, it's actually 4 kills - all Mythic too.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    1189 runs, bonusrolled with coin.
    Lootspec: Fury

7+ Year Old Account
    im still confused about the only one chance peer week, what his mean?

im doing SoO heroic and mythic, this mean i have one chance to drop when i run mythic, and one chance when i run heroic right? or jut one chance, if i did heroic, there is no reason to run mythic cause you had only one chance and i wasted on heroic??

a mythic warforged pair dropped on my shaman while farming juggernaut...on it's first kill

meanwhile took my warrior ~400 kills back in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    im still confused about the only one chance peer week, what his mean?

im doing SoO heroic and mythic, this mean i have one chance to drop when i run mythic, and one chance when i run heroic right? or jut one chance, if i did heroic, there is no reason to run mythic cause you had only one chance and i wasted on heroic??
    You're eligible for loot once per week from Mythic and Heroic difficulties, not sure how that's confusing.

People are using bonus rolls, which have no weekly limit on any difficulty - hence the high kill counts...
    Last edited by Drtydeeds; 2017-12-19 at 06:55 PM.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    Make a group in custom when farming frogs, it goes much faster since the faster the frogs die, the faster they respawn. After 30 mins of solofarming I ended up with 400-450 charm. Tried doing it with another farmer and watched a movie on other screen, after one hour I had almost 1,5k charms. A huge help (especially for warriors) is to use Aggramars Stride + Heroic Leap shoulders to get to garroshbro faster.

Good luck to all farmers, it was really worth the grind.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the advice chaps

Deleted
    Do you guys use personal or group loot on mythic garrosh, seen some vids on utube of people getting it on mythic personal loot ,

Im just farming hc mostly tho but wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    Do you guys use personal or group loot on mythic garrosh, seen some vids on utube of people getting it on mythic personal loot ,

Im just farming hc mostly tho but wondering
    I've been advised by a GM that using group loot yields a better chance, but YMMV and it's still entirely possible to use personal loot. The wisdom being that in group loot you're guaranteed drops (chances to hit tusks) where as on personal loot, you might just get gold similarly to bonus rolls.

If you're putting the reps in on heroic, you'll get them eventually.

GL bro!
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

I'm surprised that many people are somewhat desperate to get them. They are cool indeed but damn over 100 runs O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sowyer View Post
    I'm surprised that many people are somewhat desperate to get them. They are cool indeed but damn over 100 runs O.o
    100 runs is nothing compared to some of the numbers quoted in this thread.

They're extra super rare, and consequently have some prestige associated with having them, plus there's really nothing like them in the game
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    I've been advised by a GM that using group loot yields a better chance, but YMMV and it's still entirely possible to use personal loot. The wisdom being that in group loot you're guaranteed drops (chances to hit tusks) where as on personal loot, you might just get gold similarly to bonus rolls.

If you're putting the reps in on heroic, you'll get them eventually.

GL bro!
    Yeah figured Grp loot would be better thanks but the effort of clearing it every week for that 0,2% chance on mythic zzz rather do hc 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    Yeah figured Grp loot would be better thanks but the effort of clearing it every week for that 0,2% chance on mythic zzz rather do hc 24/7
    As far as I researched and was advised there's no difference in drop rate from heroic to mythic.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate