Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Val'sharah would be a nice place.
    Night elves need to distance themselves from their druid stance, going more hard line, put sentinels and wardens more in the center of storytelling, not to mention Val'sharah was decimated in legion, it would need quite a bit of rebuilding itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Night elves need to distance themselves from their druid stance, going more hard line, put sentinels and wardens more in the center of storytelling, not to mention Val'sharah was decimated in legion, it would need quite a bit of rebuilding itself.
    Not like there isn't anywhere else they could really go that wouldn't either need rebuilding or be building a new settlement from the group up practically.

Not like there isn't anywhere else they could really go that wouldn't either need rebuilding or be building a new settlement from the group up practically.
    Still Val'sharah isn't the best place to go, it is mostly in ruins and surrounded by two horde factions. Suramar and Highmountain, Eldre'thalas might be a better choice they already have a big garrison there and driving out the ogres wouldn't be too hard. Not to mention the horde would have a more difficult time to mount an effective assault on feralas.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Don’t kinkshame them
    Not shaming. It's cute either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    As we all know night elves will lose their home.

I was thinking what places could work for them and I have 2 candidates

the night elves have a town in Wetlands

that place can be thier new home

but I think the best place for them is valshara has a temple of elune, a druid city and a night elf fortress

hahaha i love it. one of the potential homes for NEs is... a swamp!

it's so symbolic of how night elves have been treated to be honest. move them there right away

Silverpine would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I'd like feralas personally.
    Yeah, expand Feathermoon Stronghold into a full blown city.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Agreed with Feathermoon. It's near their old domains, near the draenei, not too near Orgrimmar. Lots of nature stuff.

Val'sharah would be a nice place.
    they could also populate azsuna

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    I don't hate them, I hate the direction they are going which is simply a proxy of my hatred for the garbage developers of wow who seem to think they can dictate to players, based on the factions they stick races people like, how they are supposed to act. Fuck them. I'm not sure why it's delightful. If you want to delight in the hatred of a race that I actually despise, we can talk about how trolls need to go extinct, how gnomes need to be eradicated, and how the 90% of the Forsaken fanbase wouldn't exist if Nathanos was the racial leader (from the start) instead of Sylvanas.
    Oh it was not so much the hatred of a race itself. In my post I mentioned the passion you have, and also mentioned "or at least what they're becoming". Basically, I was saying that I see how invested you are in your feelings towards the race; and that is what I find delightful.

Un'Goro Crater.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    An unnamed town, probably Astranaar was the Night Elves 'capital' in Ashenvale pre-Teldrassil, with Feathermoon Stronghold, Stonetalon, Auberdine, a city in Azshara that Illidan destroyed. Moonglade was the base for the Druids and Hyjal was sacred soil, but not really a place for settlements. I'd be nice if the Night Elves overruled the Druids, killed any Horde races that refused to take a hike and consolidated power around Hyjal to reassert dominance in Kalimdor. It'd be nice, so that probably isn't in the cards.
    I could see Hyjal becoming a refuge. The zone itself is very defensible given its altitude and limited land access. I also wouldn't put it past the druids to accept civilian refugees without too much conflict. Of course that would also make it a potential target and possibly force the Cenarion Circle's hand in regards to the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Nelves won't leave Kalimdor out of fear of Maiev now that she's back. She would probably start killing her own people again the moment she hears they're thinking of running away to EK.
    Maiev for president!
    Couldn't get any worse than under Tyrandes "leadership".

I would say that it would be a split between Gilneas and Azuremyst/Bloodmyst Isles. With the Vindicaar defending them, it would be very difficult for the Horde to take them.

Maybe they can move to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Maiev for president!
    Couldn't get any worse than under Tyrandes "leadership".
    she could exile or kill all the night elves mages

The state of some people, a dev illterally says the undead dont lose all their land in a question about lore, and all the headcanonners just wave it off as gameplay. Just lol.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'll be in shock if Night Elves and/or Undead literally lose their home and they become unusable. I've been under the assumption that it's just a expansion opener phased quest thing and after that the cities are back to normal again, maybe with some random NPC inserted going "wow that was a close one, huh."

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Honestly I'll be in shock if Night Elves and/or Undead literally lose their home and they become unusable. I've been under the assumption that it's just a expansion opener phased quest thing and after that the cities are back to normal again, maybe with some random NPC inserted going "wow that was a close one, huh."
    Then this expansion would feel pretty worthless, at least to me. I want to see a changing world, not the same status quo for the past thirteen years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Moonglade could play a similar role to Vatican City during WWII. Technically, it was neutral, but in reality it was a place of shelter for refugees and allied POWs... But the Germans never were able to prove it. The Cenarion Circle is a little like the Catholic Church in BfA. They have members of nations/races from both factions. I can't imagine the Moonglade becoming horde territory. But it's also hard to imagine the Night Elves leaders in the Cenarion Circle remaining idle before their people's plight. A group of NE resistents could hide in the Moonglade. Or in Hyjal.

I don't believe they will make new "homes" for the Night Elves and the Forsaken. It will all be about occupation and resistance. Wherever Tyrande and Malfurion decide to go will become the seat of the Night Elven government in exile, but it won't be "home." If Genn Greymane really recovers Gilneas, I bet that's where Tyrande and Malfurion will be. The Old Wolf owes them as much.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"