Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Forsaken Death Knights

Lets say there is a night elf death night in Darnassus when Sylvanas burns Teldrassil. Could she raise them? If so, would the character keep their death knight abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The real question is, why would she ? Contrary to what alliance fans believe sylvanas isnt trying literally everything she comes across.

1. Why would Death Knight die to fire?
    2. Why should be raising them? Why not just raising everyone who's dead?
    3. What's Death night?

You could have asked this question without bringing Sylvanas into it. Why does everything in this forum come down to Sylvanas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    You could have asked this question without bringing Sylvanas into it. Why does everything in this forum come down to Sylvanas?
    Because Sylvanas is apparently the only thing in this world that can raise someone.
    Lawful good still
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    I don't think she can raise Death Knights. At least not with their power remaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The real question is, why would she ?
    To get players even more playable elves, duh. Undead elves and night elf worgens new allied races. I was just thinking if dk would be an option for undead elves.

I had no idea I'd trigger Sylvanas fanboys with such question o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    To get players even more playable elves, duh. Undead elves and night elf worgens new allied races. I was just thinking if dk would be an option for undead elves.

I had no idea I'd trigger Sylvanas fanboys with such question o.O
    Trigger ? Also, sylvanas fanboys ? Is this really the best you can do ? Come on, with 2,5k posts you sure can do better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Trigger ? Also, sylvanas fanboys ? Is this really the best you can do ? Come on, with 2,5k posts you sure can do better.
    bewbs or something
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question. Her Val'kyr are supposed to only be able to raise the corpses of Vrykul descended humans, but clearly her Dark Rangers are risen elves. I'm not exactly sure how they came about; but my best guess is through a replication of Sylvanas' process of being made a banshee by the Scourge and possessing her own corpse. I suppose if she could simulate a ritual to tear the Night Elf Death Knight's soul back from the Shadowlands or wherever it goes and rebind it to his corpse while holding the corpse together then ya. Something akin to Darion Mograine becoming one of the Four Horsemen.

I just don't see how she would get the power to pull elf spirits from the beyond without trading a precious Val'kyr in their place (as Annhylde did for her.) She would need the help of either Bolvar or Odyn who made the Val'kyr to begin with. And even then, the Night Elf wouldn't necessarily be bound to serve the Forsaken.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Does she even have any Val'kyr left?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Does she even have any Val'kyr left?
    3 or 4 of the original ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Lets say there is a night elf death night in Darnassus when Sylvanas burns Teldrassil. Could she raise them? If so, would the character keep their death knight abilities?
    she cant, she doesnt have enough power

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Good question. Her Val'kyr are supposed to only be able to raise the corpses of Vrykul descended humans, but clearly her Dark Rangers are risen elves. I'm not exactly sure how they came about; but my best guess is through a replication of Sylvanas' process of being made a banshee by the Scourge and possessing her own corpse. I suppose if she could simulate a ritual to tear the Night Elf Death Knight's soul back from the Shadowlands or wherever it goes and rebind it to his corpse while holding the corpse together then ya. Something akin to Darion Mograine becoming one of the Four Horsemen.

I just don't see how she would get the power to pull elf spirits from the beyond without trading a precious Val'kyr in their place (as Annhylde did for her.) She would need the help of either Bolvar or Odyn who made the Val'kyr to begin with. And even then, the Night Elf wouldn't necessarily be bound to serve the Forsaken.
    Arthas made a bunch of banshees out of rangers and then bound them to Sylvanas to mock them all, just as she was General over all rangers she'd be queen over all the banshees he raised.

some of her dark rangers probably found their bodies just like her, others didn't.

Also blizz said her powers would increase in time, she thinks she can raise Vereesa, maybe she can raise elves.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-26 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post

lore wise atleast pre cata a decent amount of forsaken came from quel'thalas and were raised high elves.

thats where the dark rangers came from and thats what people are asking for when they ask for undead elves. has nothing to do with the val'kyr although sylvanas did make a statement towards lor'themar insinuating that she can raise blood elves but she was probably fucking with him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Arthas made a bunch of banshees out of rangers and then bound them to Sylvanas to mock them all, just as she was General over all rangers she'd be queen over all the banshees he raised.

some of her dark rangers probably found their bodies just like her, others didn't.

Also blizz said her powers would increase in time, she thinks she can raise Vereesa, maybe she can raise elves.
    could her new ability shown in the BfA intro cinematic be an example that her powers over life and death are growing stronger??

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    3 or 4 of the original ones.
    Is there any official statement on the number? From the stormheim story it seems she is either out of them or keeping the remaining ones under guard and off of the battlefield.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    could her new ability shown in the BfA intro cinematic be an example that her powers over life and death are growing stronger??
    She could always do that banshee stuff thought. I wished we saw her val'kyr in the cinematic though, picking up fallen Horde soldiers or something, pulling them back over the wall etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

She could always do that banshee stuff thought. I wished we saw her val'kyr in the cinematic though, picking up fallen Horde soldiers or something, pulling them back over the wall etc.
    yeah but isnt it weird she do that with a body, i mean, it is a banshee ability, in the cinematic she seems to be incorporeal for a second, how did she manage to do that?? may be with her powers increasing she can shift back and forth between this world and the shadowlands

Yeah, but from the story board video, it seems like they forgot she always could and brought it in like a new power. I doubt she would want to expose them to harm if she has any. Remember, they are the only thing keeping her from dying for good.