Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    I think the next round up of dead beat dad's is this week!

/s
    Exactly. Very few states actually enforce child support. So many people in this thread have little to no knowledge or experience with anything being discussed within. This thread is what happens when a bunch of single, angry video game nerds decide to share their opinions on topics which they have no factual knowledge of.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Yes, and throughout this thread I have stated that BOTH accept responsibility. But see here there is one distinction, if a man says he does not want kids and has sex with a woman who says she does then BOOM if he sticks it he accepts it.

If he sticks it inside a woman who knows he does not want kids, then BOOM she accepts responsibility for the result because she a( did not she any form of contraceptive and b) she chose do to so knowing what the consequences were, thereby accepting them knowing the man did not want kids.

Moral of the story is BOTH have the responsibility and decision to make. It is the woman that has the final say. If the risk aint worth the reward then DO NOT DO IT
    The reason a woman has a right to get an abortion has nothing to do with the desire or right to have children. It is because of the right of bodily autonomy. THe man also has full rights of bodily autonomy, so there is no inequality.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

If he sticks it inside a woman
    he accepted the risk of becoming a father.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Yes, so abortion prevents birth. It prevents the end product.
    That's like saying "abortion prevents death" because the end product of pregnancy is not birth. They don't throw away babies you know "yay, another birth [throws a newborn into a dumpster]"

But in fact you cannot prevent pregnancy at birth. It's illegal. You can only prevent pregnancy.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Vasectomy is seriously one of your fucking arguments?
    Yup, because only the man should make the conscious and PERMANENT decision to not have kids just because he enjoys sex. Abstain or Vasectomy for a man while a woman has many other other options not permanent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    If a woman can choose (not) to abort without father's consent, why can't father choose not to pay child support if he wants her to do an abortion but she refuses? Either that or he should be able to stop the abortion but take full responsibility for the child once it's born.

Wouldn't that make the playing field equal?
    with the rise of feminazi ? keep dreaming
    yes u are 100% right, but FUCK U is the current policy in general
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Damn, ive lost my hope on having you understand this basic double standard thing you are doing.
    yeah, I dont think Tota even understands the point they are trying to make either....

EXACTLY!!! The woman becoming a mother. If she does not want this then she can say NO.
    Yes, she can. So can the man.

Yes, why wouldn't it be? If a man knows he doesn't want children, it's a perfectly viable option. It's covered by health insurance and it can be undone if you change your mind down the road. Why would it not be a viable precaution in your eyes? I'll probably be getting one in 2018. How is it not a viable option? If you're so "accident" prone and cannot be bothered with any other contraceptives yet refuse to support any child that you help conceive, why is it not a viable option?
    Then by your logic, a woman tying her tubes is a viable solution. What is permanent for the man to enjoy a life free of kids and full of sex should apply for the woman as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    She does. And so does he since he had sex with a woman who wanted kids.

bullshit , asuming woman only fuck to get kids .

sex if fun , asuming poeple have sex to have kids is a joke

she wants the kid ?fine let her take care of it
    she does not want it? fine let her abort it

he wants the kid? oh well who the fuck cares she can abort anyway its her choice

he does not want the kid? oh who the fuck cares make him pay anyway

we live in a shit world with retards in charge making up laws

so if you enjoy sex just use condoms .

oh who knows maybe we will get the male pill someone..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex...ge-everything/ 2018/2020 .

i would be the first guy to use it + condoms

Then by your logic, a woman tying her tubes is a viable solution. What is permanent for the man to enjoy a life free of kids and full of sex should apply for the woman as well.
    It doesn't matter. The right to get an abortion has nothing to do with wanting to have children. It has to do with a right to bodily autonomy.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    bullshit , asuming woman only fuck to get kids .

sex if fun , asuming poeple have sex to have kids is a joke

she wants the kid ?fine let her take care of it
    she does not want it? fine let her abort it

he wants the kid? oh well who the fuck cares she can abort anyway its her choice

he does not want the kid? oh who the fuck cares make him pay anyway

we live in a shit world with retards in charge making up laws

so if you enjoy sex just use condoms .

oh who knows maybe we will get the male pill someone..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex...ge-everything/ 2018/2020 .

i would be the first guy to use it + condoms
    And based on your grammar I encourage you to use as much birth control as possible.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    she wants the kid?
    She can want a kid all day long, but until a man gives her his sperm, she can't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I guess what we can all take from this thread is: Never have kids fellas, or have them with a person you know so much you know their deepest bad thoughts. Only then can you trust them for having a baby.
    Wait man....are you saying that people should actually wait to get married before having kids?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    She can want a kid all day long, but until a man gives her his sperm, she can't have one.
    It is not required for a man to give his sperm. The sperm can be acquired without his consent to have a child.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Yup, because only the man should make the conscious and PERMANENT decision to not have kids just because he enjoys sex. Abstain or Vasectomy for a man while a woman has many other other options not permanent.
    Read the post he cherry picked from. I listed condoms, spermicides, birth control, plan B, vasectomy, etc. Both can take preventative measures. But if you're all so terrified of paying child support and are equally terrified of any option other than cumming inside of everything you fuck, then a vasectomy is a great (and possibly the only) option for you studs. They're also covered by health insurance, are "fire and forget" and can be undone if you change your mind down the road. Easy peasy for those of you too dense to remember a condom and too irresponsible and childish to have responsibility if that "accident" leads to a pregnancy.

Read the post he cherry picked from. I listed condoms, spermicides, birth control, plan B, vasectomy, etc. Both can take preventative measures. But if you're all so terrified of paying child support and are equally terrified of any option other than cumming inside of everything you fuck, then a vasectomy is a great (and possibly the only) option for you studs. They're also covered by health insurance, are "fire and forget" and can be undone if you change your mind down the road. Easy peasy for those of you too dense to remember a condom and too irresponsible and childish to have responsibility if that "accident" leads to a pregnancy.
    And we have a winner!

Because if the "father" decides he doesn't want anything to do with the child, it puts the mother in a much harder place that limits her options. Basically forcing her to have an abortion.

While I agree that the law should be re-written in some way that if there was some kind of contraception being used by one of the parties, than that party should be able to "opt out". So if the dude is using a condom or if the Woman is on birth control than they can choose to abort or "opt out" in the man's case. This would work both ways because there are times when women get pregnant and want to get abortions and the man doesn't want that to happen so they go to court. This would get rid of that situation entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It is not required for a man to give his sperm. The sperm can be acquired without his consent to have a child.
    Rape is illegal! Force that raping bitch to abort!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Easy answer. Not his body and if he has that big of a concern, then use a condom and get a vasectomy.
    Can't just walk in and get a vasectomy in fact if you don't have at least several kids, are of a certain age, or have a medical reason they won't give you a vasectomy.