Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I never said you hated him, I said "you CAN hate him", nor did I say because of Vegeta did they get pushed aside, although they did get pushed aside. You may need read back the only two things I've said to you so far and see that I said none of those things.
    Hmm, i want to state from the start that i think Vegeta is the best character in DBS, his the most balance character, personality wise and power wise in my eye,however that dont change his past sins , my problem with Vegeta is that he was a force character in nakama, his introduction as a good guy push to side tons of character, human nakama, Piccolo etc, im an advocate for balance power level and character development, so far in dbz-dbs history Vegeta because of his fans got to much fanservice, hell the only thing he didnt do is kill a main enemy, except that he did everything Goku did each time, yet his fans demand more and more each time, play the victim card etc, so yes, i want Vegeta to defeat a main villain if that means characters like Gohan/Piccolo/hell Yamcha get more atention, from power boost to character develpment, but if we gonna see the end of dbz after dbs i quess that never happen

So no, i dont have hate felling toward Vegeta, i just think his an unnecessary fanservice who did more dmg to the franchise than good, he is the Zaraki/Byakuya/Toshiro of bleach
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-12-26 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I honestly always place Vegeta as a tank in Z team while Goku is the main DPS.

sorta like WoW raid
    Interesting. I just see goku as the one that survives being knocked around until he figures out how to win, making him a tanky person in my eyes. Vegeta goes all in and gets 1 shot from being too cocky, just like a dps!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is Vegeta doesn't tank because he is more durable, he tanks because he is incapable of admitting defeat He has a Pride bar, not a health bar
    LMAO Pride Bar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Interesting. I just see goku as the one that survives being knocked around until he figures out how to win, making him a tanky person in my eyes. Vegeta goes all in and gets 1 shot from being too cocky, just like a dps!
    LMAO definitely
    I see that your are an experienced raider

Deleted
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but it looks as if DBS has ruined Jiren's power in the preview for the next episode.

blue goku and blue vegeta although getting hit are shown in multiple clips actually landing a hit(vegeta) on Jiren and goku has his eyes shut with no signs of ultra instinct just blue form blocking jirens attack with his eyes shut and smiling.

look back to goku's first fight with Jiren as blue even with kaioken, he was nowhere near able to defend or hit Jiren so it makes no sense to be able to do so now.

Jiren has not fought anyone since so he is 100% fresh. (goku recovered enough to be in blue now so jiren would have recovered from taking 1 hit).

hopefully there is a reason behind this, if not. shame tournament of power finale is ruined.

PS. if 1 episode from now on counts as 1 minute in the tournament, it would be set to end at the start of March(assuming it goes the distance)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hmm, i want to state from the start that i think Vegeta is the best character in DBS, his the most balance character, personality wise and power wise in my eye,however that dont change his past sins , my problem with Vegeta is that he was a force character in nakama, his introduction as a good guy push to side tons of character, human nakama, Piccolo etc, im an advocate for balance power level and character development, so far in dbz-dbs history Vegeta because of his fans got to much fanservice, hell the only thing he didnt do is kill a main enemy, except that he did everything Goku did each time, yet his fans demand more and more each time, play the victim card etc, so yes, i want Vegeta to defeat a main villain if that means characters like Gohan/Piccolo/hell Yamcha get more atention, from power boost to character develpment, but if we gonna see the end of dbz after dbs i quess that never happen

So no, i dont have hate felling toward Vegeta, i just think his an unnecessary fanservice who did more dmg to the franchise than good, he is the Zaraki/Byakuya/Toshiro of bleach
    Well my oppinion does differ a bit. Again I am not a fanboy, but without Vegeta there would be allot less DB fans.
    If he stayed a bad guy he would have died and we would never see him again, we would never had Trunks, Bulma would have died out aswell, we would not have Vegito or Gogeta, so for me he is an important part of the DB franschise. There is no way Goku would have beaten Freeza, Buu or in fact almost anybody was it not for Vegeta. It is important for him to get victories, look we all know DB is about Goku, but to be honest I dont think Goku would be as amazing as he is currently where it not for Vegeta.

Vegeta plays a big part in Goku's drive to become stronger. Look there was times that Vegeta was stronger then Goku (the first time they met, when Vegeta went majin as ss2, please dont tell me Goku could have gone SSJ3, because Vegeta K.O'ed him while they where both SSJ2 so Vegea was stronger, Vegeta went blue first), now is one of them, without kio Goku is behind Vegeta, and Goku is in no situation to use kio right now since his stamina is already soo low. Once again we need Vegeta for this victory, without him Goku will not be able to do it. He has got some crazy fans I agree, but so does Goku, it is part of any, literaly any story( the crazy fandom).

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Well my oppinion does differ a bit. Again I am not a fanboy, but without Vegeta there would be allot less DB fans.
    If he stayed a bad guy he would have died and we would never see him again, we would never had Trunks, Bulma would have died out aswell, we would not have Vegito or Gogeta, so for me he is an important part of the DB franschise. There is no way Goku would have beaten Freeza, Buu or in fact almost anybody was it not for Vegeta. It is important for him to get victories, look we all know DB is about Goku, but to be honest I dont think Goku would be as amazing as he is currently where it not for Vegeta.

Vegeta plays a big part in Goku's drive to become stronger. Look there was times that Vegeta was stronger then Goku (the first time they met, when Vegeta went majin as ss2, please dont tell me Goku could have gone SSJ3, because Vegeta K.O'ed him while they where both SSJ2 so Vegea was stronger, Vegeta went blue first), now is one of them, without kio Goku is behind Vegeta, and Goku is in no situation to use kio right now since his stamina is already soo low. Once again we need Vegeta for this victory, without him Goku will not be able to do it. He has got some crazy fans I agree, but so does Goku, it is part of any, literaly any story( the crazy fandom).
    That is a possibility, but a better focus on human nakama is a possibility as well (who would not love a super human fighter), better focus on Piccolo (lets be honest here, for a very very long period of time all Vegeta was is a human lookalike Piccolo) the roll of a rival could easy been fill by Piccolo so i dont think Vegeta did to much to improve Goku power wise

10+ Year Old Account

NSFW

Can we all just appreciate that we have tons of fan content again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Im actualy looking forward to Gohan vs Toppo more then Vegeta/Goku vs Jiren.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

just to correct you a little, Vegeta got amped by Babidi and Goku was completely off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    just to correct you a little, Vegeta got amped by Babidi and Goku was completely off guard.
    Sucker punch is more accurate ( i know they are the same thing)

Sucker punch is more accurate ( i know they are the same thing)
    yeah, basically.

These types of talks are generally pretty stupid so I didn't really want to get into it but Vegeta was not stronger during the whole majin thing. The reason Vegeta ko'd him was because he took a cheap shot by tricking Goku and later when Goku goes SSJ3 Vegeta gets very upset because he realizes Goku had been holding back the whole time and it crushed his pride because before he knew that he really thought he was finally better. The fact that he wasn't actually stronger was an intentional part of the plot
    Last edited by Erolian; 2017-12-26 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    These types of talks are generally pretty stupid so I didn't really want to get into it but Vegeta was not stronger during the whole majin thing. The reason Vegeta ko'd him was because he took a cheap shot by tricking Goku and later when Goku goes SSJ3 Vegeta gets very upset because he realizes Goku had been holding back the whole time and it crushed his pride because before he knew that he really thought he was finally better
    Look you can call it what ever you want, cheap shot, sucker punch I really dont care, being smart enough to get some one into a situation that lets you defeat them then yes you are stronger then they are, you used your brain as part of your skill. If we go on that which all seems to state then Goku was never stronger then anyone he faught, not Freeza, not Buu, not Hit and sure as hell not Vegeta. Vegeta beat him, no one can dispute that, he was stronger at that stage stop trying to deny it, if Vegeta wanted to kill Goku he could have done it there and then even if Goku still had SSJ3 up his sleave, he didnt use it and was beaten.

just to correct you a little, Vegeta got amped by Babidi and Goku was completely off guard..... Goku gets amped by kio aswell, he is just in no state to use it right now, which means Vegeta is stronger now. We cant compare the powers of the fighters and say," if they where both fresh then A is stronger then B", because that is not the state of them now in the current fight, you measure the strength as it is currently.

(Jeez, you guys arguing is basically as annoying as reading Gen-OT/Political subforum arguing. I think you guys are about as devout and crazy as those political posters.)

15+ Year Old Account
    There has only been one moment where Vegeta was actualy stronger in strength then Goku was and thats when they fight fought on earth all the times after that goku has been stronger.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    There has only been one moment where Vegeta was actualy stronger in strength then Goku was and thats when they fight fought on earth all the times after that goku has been stronger.
    What about when Goku had cancer and Vegeta was the newest super saiyan and he got beat up by 18 and was crying in the rain?

Or when he became Super Vegeta right after coming out of the hyperbolic time chamber and Goku didn't have his turn yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What about when Goku had cancer and Vegeta was the newest super saiyan and he got beat up by 18 and was crying in the rain?

Or when he became Super Vegeta right after coming out of the hyperbolic time chamber and Goku didn't have his turn yet?
    Now your just being silly lol besides we dont know how strong goku actualy was when he had the heart desease still think he was stronger then vegeta at that point as for the cell sage stuff well thats just how things go when one goes first and the other one goes after but after goku came out and tested his power at korin and then against cell, Vegeta knew he had been surpassed yet again.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-12-27 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually did a replay to you above, not like your original post and this post make your look older than 12, hey, last post buddy for me, im waste my time with you
    12 is older than 4? But hey you're the typical head canon hero internet troll...

You have nothing to say so you call someone names and you say you're going to talk away...because you know no matter what you say you can't prove your point...you hate Vegeta and you flew off into a rage...it was so obvious to people. Your heavy bias disqualifies you from being even the slightest bit objective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but it looks as if DBS has ruined Jiren's power in the preview for the next episode.

blue goku and blue vegeta although getting hit are shown in multiple clips actually landing a hit(vegeta) on Jiren and goku has his eyes shut with no signs of ultra instinct just blue form blocking jirens attack with his eyes shut and smiling.

look back to goku's first fight with Jiren as blue even with kaioken, he was nowhere near able to defend or hit Jiren so it makes no sense to be able to do so now.

Jiren has not fought anyone since so he is 100% fresh. (goku recovered enough to be in blue now so jiren would have recovered from taking 1 hit).

hopefully there is a reason behind this, if not. shame tournament of power finale is ruined.

PS. if 1 episode from now on counts as 1 minute in the tournament, it would be set to end at the start of March(assuming it goes the distance)
    Maybe they brought back Zenkai boosts?

With how out there Super has been recently it wouldn't surprise me if they asspulled Zenaki boosts lol

Infracted - Please do not call other users trolls
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-12-27 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    12 is older than 4? But hey you're the typical head canon hero internet troll...

You have nothing to say so you call someone names and you say you're going to talk away...because you know no matter what you say you can't prove your point...you hate Vegeta and you flew off into a rage...it was so obvious to people. Your heavy bias disqualifies you from being even the slightest bit objective.
    [/COLOR][/I]
    I find it amusing as you did the same thing

Lets start with your post, i would appreciate if you never used the word troll from now on or at least try to learn what that word means, not once i troll in my posts all i did was post facts, while yes, it lack maturity to a degree it was facts

1-Vegeta was a force introduction to namaka, he suppose to die on namek, but because of his fans and the people Toriyama work with he was a force introduction to namaka, again, this is A FACT
    2-Its a fact that his introduction to namaka push a side other characters and made Toriyama focus on saiyans

Now on BiS part

I never once did not give Vegeta credit on his performance against Beerus, nor i said something about that fight, you are the one that jump to conclusions, i dont give a shit about Goku vs Vegeta or who is stronger out of those two, im a Gohan fan, all i said that its pure dumb to assume Vegeta is stronger than kkt20 or spirit bomb in his blue form base on the previews like you fanbois claim, not only this but you are extreme BiS toward Goku vs Beerus for the sake of hyping Vegeta, you ignore the circumstance of that fights and try to attribute Vegeta some abilities that all saiyans have and all mains saiyans experience

No im done, not worth a ban