Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    >Sylvanas fanboy
    >uses "slut shaming" unironically
    End yourself with the most painful way possible, please
    Greentext? Don't kill yourself, we need embarrassments like you for comic relief.

OT: This woman is full of shit and has no clue what she's talking about. Good thing she married someone smart enough to be a doctor because fuck knows how she'd have made it in life otherwise.
    Last edited by Talsar; 2017-12-27 at 10:47 AM.
    Ily mmoc

what drives me crazy about the argument she and some of you in this thread are making is that

the fact that some of us can afford to not be a victim DOES NOT EXCUSE THE PERSON ATTEMPTING TO VICTIMIZE YOU. if someone tries to threaten me at work unless I sleep with them (or offers me promotion if I sleep with them) that I reject their proposition in whichever manner, DOES. NOT. ERASE. that they made the proposition in a first place and THAT. WAS. WRONG. the fact that these people feel like they can keep making these propositions without negative consequences to THEM? IS WRONG.

people abusing/trying to abuse their position of power ARE WRONG. regardless of whether their potential victim takes the brunt of the consequences BY HAVING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILE THEY GET TO KEEP THEIRS. or whether they go along, because they would like to, you know... pay their bills every once in a while and cannot afford to lose income even for a few days, let alone potentially ruin any future sources of income, because denying their abuser can and often does mean that they cannot get another job in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    waht drives me crazy about the argument she and some of you in this thread are making is that

the fact that some of us can afford to not be a victim DOES NOT EXCUSE THE PERSON ATTEMPTING TO VICTIMIZE YOU. if someone tries to threaten me at work unless I sleep with them (or offers me promotion if I sleep with them) that I reject their proposition in whichever manner, DOES. NOT. ERASE. that they made the proposition in a first place and THAT. WAS. WRONG. the fact that these people feel like they can keep making these propositions without negative consequences to THEM? IS WRONG.

people abusing/trying to abuse their position of power ARE WRONG. regardless of whether their potential victim takes the brunt of the consequences BY HAVING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILE THEY GET TO KEEP THEIRS. or whether they go along, because they would like to, you know... pay their bills every once in a while and cannot afford to lose income even for a few days, let alone potentially ruin any future sources of income, because denying their abuser can and often does mean that they cannot get another job in the industry.
    If they decide they "have to look for another job" that is a choice for them to make. Maybe they want to work there and watch a man fear them after being stopped abruptly and reported. Maybe they want to find another job and bring the matter to law enforcement. Maybe they want to hold the job long enough to gather more proof.

This world is not the black and white scenarios we seem to paint so quickly, like our choices this world is made of many colors.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Stop giving her attention then?
    I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. You can't just not give attention to crazies, that's who religions and movements like Antifa, are born. Crazies tend to corrupt more crazies and soon it turns into a movement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    MMOC and World of Warcraft everyone, the only place where angsty 12 year olds get to express their pent up aggression against women that would never touch them.

Seriously, if you think any kind of majority of feminists want 'men to be sorry for having testicles', then you have no idea what feminism is or how it even fundamentally operates.

This is as ridiculous as saying every dipshit conservative is a retard, because, hey, guess what, the Orange dipshit you voted in has early onset of alzheimer's. That is how fucking stupid and bannable you sound right the fuck now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, classic survival of the fittest from the crowd that denies science.

Next.
    Look at you. How sane you actually sound.

Evidence is, if you have some sort of movement going on, like it or not, you end up as in nazi germany if you are organized enough.

This the direction we are heading.

If some girl entered #metoo, because she went to the hotel room with a man, then you have to ask yourself, if this movement is fair or not.

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    If they decide they "have to look for another job" that is a choice for them to make. Maybe they want to work there and watch a man fear them after being stopped abruptly and reported. Maybe they want to find another job and bring the matter to law enforcement. Maybe they want to hold the job long enough to gather more proof.

This world is not the black and white scenarios we seem to paint so quickly, like our choices this world is made of many colors.
    and maybe all the proof in a world STILL gets THEM blacklisted, because their abuser is too powerful. maybe law enforcement blames THEM instead of their abuser (which btw, is pretty darn common) maybe that non choice of having to look for another job and best case scenario that person they rejected doesn't fuck up their chances for another job in the industry they have been working in, and/or trying to break into. while that person who propositioned them? doesn't have to make any choices at all.

yeah, the world is not black and white. but its fascinating to me, how willing you are to defend the accused, while simultaneously demonizing the accuser. not black and white, my ass. seems to be pretty black and white in your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with her...

How the hell does #metoo onfacebook/ twitter help anyone? it's just a victim mentality for people that aren't a victim and makes men out to be the criminal.

It amazes me that while you pretend to realize anyone being attacked has a multitude of ways to react you're still stuck on this one hopeless path where no one believes anyone and everything is horrible. If we can clip the missing 20-40 years from the accusation we can take the matter more seriously with current evidence.

Don't get me wrong, some will fall to your hopelessness where no one believes them and nothing worked out "fair." Some children are hit by cars getting off a bus, others choke to death while trying to pull people from a fire and some friends watch a friend drown when they know he can't be saved and will take another down with him.

Life has never been fair but that's a piss poor excuse to avoid personal responsibility.

Deleted
    It amazes me that while you pretend to realize anyone being attacked has a multitude of ways to react you're still stuck on this one hopeless path where no one believes anyone and everything is horrible. If we can clip the missing 20-40 years from the accusation we can take the matter more seriously with current evidence.

Don't get me wrong, some will fall to your hopelessness where no one believes them and nothing worked out "fair." Some children are hit by cars getting off a bus, others choke to death while trying to pull people from a fire and some friends watch a friend drown when they know he can't be saved and will take another down with him.

Life has never been fair but that's a piss poor excuse to avoid personal responsibility.
    You made no sense in this context.

Great work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    and maybe all the proof in a world STILL gets THEM blacklisted, because their abuser is too powerful. maybe law enforcement blames THEM instead of their abuser (which btw, is pretty darn common) maybe that non choice of having to look for another job and best case scenario that person they rejected doesn't fuck up their chances for another job in the industry they have been working in, and/or trying to break into. while that person who propositioned them? doesn't have to make any choices at all.

yeah, the world is not black and white. but its fascinating to me, how willing you are to defend the accused, while simultaneously demonizing the accuser. not black and white, my ass. seems to be pretty black and white in your eyes.
    Maybe NOT!

Maybe it HAPPENDS. We are 8 billion human beings. Of course there are nasty men, just as clueless women.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT.

you are deliberately missing the point.|

what I'm talking about is that preventing myself from being a victim DOES NOT EXCUSE THE ACTIONS OF A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTED TO VICTIMIZE ME. those actions are STILL wrong. this is why in criminal justice we have such crimes as "attempted robbery" and "attempted murder" and yet, for some reason, there is no consequence for attempted harassment. well. wasn't.

harrasment. is. wrong. trying to abuse your power IS. WRONG. and please stop with the "world is not fair" bullshit. I know there are plenty of bad people in this world. some of them are even in this thread. what they do NOT need is people defending their actions.

and before we start on "I just hate men and try to make them into villains" I'm very deliberately using person in power. why? because there are men who are victimized. and becasue there are women who do the victimizing. its not about gender. its about PERSON IN POWER abusing their position. with zero negative consequences to them whether their potential victim took steps to from becoming an actual victim or not.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-12-27 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woman rages because another woman uses the metoo card to hide the fact she choose to do it. Yeah, I have to agree with her then.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I think she actually has some fair points. I'm sorry but a business meeting in a private hotel room? Don't they do these things in a lobby, or an office? And yes, sexing your way to the top isn't you being a victim either, you're just stupid.

What is wrong with having 10 kids ?
    Edit: after watching she is completely right I have no idea why would anyone get triggered
    Last edited by mich4el; 2017-12-27 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    This woman is batshit crazy. First she slut shames women who have came forward then goes all religious moral high ground then comes full circle and blames the victims. Rape and sexual assault and sexual harassment are not about simply having sex. They are about the power one person holds over the other that has no control of the situation. To say a woman being sexually harrassed at work should just knee him in the nuts, gouge his eyes out, and call the police/report it to HR is completely out of touch. Not only are most of these crimes a he said/she said situation but now that she's assaulted him with proof, she can be arrested. Then to suggest that when he "dangles your job in front of you" while being sexually harassed to simply quit your job is ludicrous. Does she not realize that most families these days live paycheck to paycheck so simply quitting isn't that easy of a thing to do. That's not even factoring in the shitty job market and how long it would take to get another job to replace the one she just quit.

Watch HERE
    no thank you. I will not add views to people who have different opinions than me. I have learnt that the best way to deal with these types of people is to ignore them. Do not give them a platform. I also don't like it when people <cough>op<cough>who support people like this pretend to be against it to try and rile me up and then I end up giving her exactly what she wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post

A woman that can work and can take care of a child? That's a real war hero.
    No that show how much she don't care about her child unless she is divorced
    Women should NOT work if she have kids to take care off
    a women that take care of her kids is a hero
    a man that can provide for his family while his wife stay with the kids at home is a hero
    A women that slut around while leaving her kids in other people care maybe don't care so much about her kids

Its simply capitalists & communists brainwashed us to have women working so they have double the workers and halve the pay
    and now we are here with Suicide rates through the roofs

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    a man that can provide for his family while his wife stay with the kids at home is a hero
    A women that slut around while leaving her kids in other people care maybe don't care so much about her kids

Its simply capitalists & communists brainwashed us to have women working so they have double the workers and halve the pay
    The 1920s called and kindly requested that you return their shitty, sexist opinion. Thanks.

While this woman may be reprehensible for slut shaming women, I agree with her about women claiming victimhood while sleeping their way up the career ladder. Like she says "Whatever happened to taking a stand".

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    Well...the part about your boss asking you back to their hotel room...

You have to be a fucking idiot to not know where that is going to lead.
    And while you are not force to sleep with your boss you are certainly forced to reconsider if not sleeping with him is potentially worth losing your job -- which for some people might be an incredibly difficult situation to be in. Often at the time not losing the job seems like the better option, however sooner or later the exploited individual might regret that decision. It kinda baffles me how people can't realise that no you don't have to be idiot.

Sexual assault doesn't have to be violent. That said I haven't seen that video and I don't intend to

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post

We need less children not more!

And no, I don't hate children, unlike a lot of others here I actually quite enjoy them. However we live an advancing world where automation has the potential to replace most low-skilled workers. We don't have the resources now to push the millions this technological revolution could leave unemployed.

Not everyone can be a scientist, mathematician or engineer and even then those jobs aren't entirely guaranteed to be safe in the future either.

On the flip side with concepts such as UBI where everyone is provided a minimal living wage, it's possible that more people could dedicate their livelihoods to less economically viable such as being mothers or gardeners or whatever. Living comfortably however is a lot different from living well.

Might I also address your comment on suicide rates. What makes you think men would enjoy working anymore than women? Men commit suicide at a much higher level after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Career mommies and career Facebook activists. Bottom ring of society