Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Yeah she also has a lot of escape ability, and not even that squishy tbh.
    Lot of escape ability? I guess if she gets a flash or ghost on her W, other than that she got zero abilities that gets her anywhere. Her ult can be used to dodge stuff though.

- - - Updated - - -

Got to be kidding me, I got ONE Project skin, a single one, Project Lucian.

Guess which one I got from my Project Skin Shard?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a game where it felt like they lost because of Zoe late game. Bot got wrecked in the early game but when it came to teamfights she wouldn't do much at all.
    This wasn't high Elo so who knows. It was funny how she literally died from one Malz ult though.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Lot of escape ability? I guess if she gets a flash or ghost on her W, other than that she got zero abilities that gets her anywhere. Her ult can be used to dodge stuff though.

- - - Updated - - -

Got to be kidding me, I got ONE Project skin, a single one, Project Lucian.

Guess which one I got from my Project Skin Shard?
    Lol...... I have all project skins but I didn't get the bundle this time round (and didn't get the project skins too). Still contemplating cos I could always wait for next year for a discount HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I had a game where it felt like they lost because of Zoe late game. Bot got wrecked in the early game but when it came to teamfights she wouldn't do much at all.
    This wasn't high Elo so who knows. It was funny how she literally died from one Malz ult though.
    I've met some Zoe(s) on my team. Am not used to playing with her, I actually don't really notice much of her presence, except for one whom I honored cos she was a good support and is warding on point.

Deleted
    Riot seriously needs to update their champion scores after game.

Support Morgana, most damage in-game, highest vision score in-game, been active twice as much in kills as rest of team, PERFECT KdA...

A -

Top Sion, least gold, least damage, low vision rating, not really much farm, and a monkey ...

S -

10+ Year Old Account
    I had such a strange game.

I had made up my mind to play Teemo top then go to sleep.

Next thing I know the opposite team picks Teemo and I get super tilted. My other strong picks were also taken. So I'm like what to do..

So I figure I'll try Heimdinger since he seems like a good counterpick. We load into the game and I realize it's Gangpank top and Teemo support. Totally screwed up.

Annie ended up starting off something like 0-6 vs Zed in first 15 mins but I actually did pretty good as Heim. Must have ended 18-12 or so which is good for a noob at him. He can be fun! Of course late game I had full build but my inexperience meant I didn't know what to do exactly.

Deleted
    Looking at my "year in review" i found out Illaoi is my only champion with positive win ratio at 58,6% with 3.1 KDA
    So i decided to main her for next season and i've been studying the runes for her.
    I always go for damage over anything else so i've come up with this:

http://www.lolking.net/runes#?select...%7C8143%7C8135

Aery (damage)
    Scorch (damage)
    Sudden Impact (damage) (does as much damage as scorch at the end of the game)
    Ravenous Hunter (heal synergy with Death's Dance)

I had lots of fun coming up with this runes and i learned everything on this video where some girl spent days theory crafting ALL possible runes. She did some nice work! It's worth a watch if you like Illaoi

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-12-26 at 03:22 PM.

Haven't played LoL for years. Came back to play some ARAM now for Christmas. It was bad before aswell, but now it seems worse; people leave the game or troll with items as soon as someone makes the slitghtest misplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Looking at my "year in review" i found out Illaoi is my only champion with positive win ratio at 58,6% with 3.1 KDA
    So i decided to main her for next season and i've been studying the runes for her.
    I always go for damage over anything else so i've come up with this:

http://www.lolking.net/runes#?select...%7C8143%7C8135

Aery (damage)
    Scorch (damage)
    Sudden Impact (damage) (does as much damage as scorch at the end of the game)
    Ravenous Hunter (heal synergy with Death's Dance)

I had lots of fun coming up with this runes and i learned everything on this video where some girl spent days theory crafting ALL possible runes. She did some nice work! It's worth a watch if you like Illaoi

Not to break your bubble, but the video is quite old already and to be even more honest, I have NEVER seen an Illaoi play with those rune set-ups .. and there's probably a good reason for it too.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Illaoi
    http://euw.op.gg/champion/illaoi/statistics/top

You'll see that Kleptomancy has like a 99% pickrate on her, for a reason.

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=1987plls

For example is master tier, with over 60% winrate on Illaoi, it's a good place to see what he's building and when.

Also, if you don't have a champ above 50% winrate in your role, you might want to try learning a different role as it might fit your playstyle more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Not to break your bubble, but the video is quite old already and to be even more honest, I have NEVER seen an Illaoi play with those rune set-ups .. and there's probably a good reason for it too.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Illaoi
    http://euw.op.gg/champion/illaoi/statistics/top

You'll see that Kleptomancy has like a 99% pickrate on her, for a reason.

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=1987plls

For example is master tier, with over 60% winrate on Illaoi, it's a good place to see what he's building and when.

Also, if you don't have a champ above 50% winrate in your role, you might want to try learning a different role as it might fit your playstyle more.
    I've tried Kleptomancy but it really isn't my playstyle
    I mean, i need to play around the other player being a noob? How in the world will i land E's and max E first if the enemy is always behind minions?

I really don't understand how a player in high elo can play around E.

Wtf, in what world does this work? I dont understand...
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-12-27 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    I've tried Kleptomancy but it really isn't my playstyle
    I mean, i need to play around the other player being a noob? How in the world will i land E's and max E first if the enemy is always behind minions?

I really don't understand how a player in high elo can play around E.

Wtf, in what world does this work? I dont understand...
    Like you said, in high Elo. With your logic, Ez would be the most useless ADC too. I guess it's pretty obvious he isn't.

I doubt most toplaners in Master or Dia1 are noobs as you say.

Deleted
    Like you said, in high Elo. With your logic, Ez would be the most useless ADC too. I guess it's pretty obvious he isn't.

I doubt most toplaners in Master or Dia1 are noobs as you say.
    But how can they land E's consistently?
    The Kleptomancy build goes as far as maxing E first!

Some games i can do it and other the enemy just stands behind minions the whole game.
    I really dont understand this playstyle.

Deleted
    But how can they land E's consistently?
    The Kleptomancy build goes as far as maxing E first!

Some games i can do it and other the enemy just stands behind minions the whole game.
    I really dont understand this playstyle.
    Well obviously I'm not a toplaner, but statistics don't lie. As for the playstyle or how they do it, I suggest you find some GOOD youtube videos. Klepto doesn't mean you HAVE to max E first, but in most matchups you'd probably want to anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKDMmrlFuo

For example uses Klepto but leveled Q first.

Deleted
    Well obviously I'm not a toplaner, but statistics don't lie. As for the playstyle or how they do it, I suggest you find some GOOD youtube videos. Klepto doesn't mean you HAVE to max E first, but in most matchups you'd probably want to anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKDMmrlFuo

For example uses Klepto but leveled Q first.
    Thanks for the video. I tried it one more time and it was good. I did a lot of gold because i was able to hit E's.
    But i still think this tactic is only good against noobs who let you hit E easy.

At least the guy you posted leveled Q first. I'm going to do that.
    But maxing E first lets you proc Kleptomancy 3 extra times on the ghost.

Argh, so many people telling me to play Kleptomancy. My friends tell me the same but its a really hard playstyle.

Thanks for the video. I tried it one more time and it was good. I did a lot of gold because i was able to hit E's.
    But i still think this tactic is only good against noobs who let you hit E easy.

Argh, so many people telling me to play Kleptomancy. My friends tell me the same but its a really hard playstyle.
    takes maybe half a dozen games to get use to it.

But its really a fishing and skirmishing playstyle, start a fight, try to land an e, or try to land an e and wait til you can again

Deleted

I understand your point, but this is the way HIGH elo players play Illaoi, so it's definitely not only working against Noobs. W procs Klepto too, Q auto in trades works too, the benefit of it working on the E ghost is just a bonus.

Just keep practicing. Top lane is about a whole lot more then just winning your lane anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wonder how to deal with toxic players.

Like I had this Kindred who gave up first blood near the scuttlecrab. He flamed the mid and me, the top laner. I legit went to help but he died too quickly.

So then I push both top towers and got the inhib tower down to 25% ish.
    Meanwhile out bot lane has gotten pushed in by 2 towers.

He starts flaming me for being useless. I check damage after the game and I did pretty well. Did well in cs too. Felt like an empty win with a jungle who flames you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how to deal with toxic players.

Like I had this Kindred who gave up first blood near the scuttlecrab. He flamed the mid and me, the top laner. I legit went to help but he died too quickly.

So then I push both top towers and got the inhib tower down to 25% ish.
    Meanwhile out bot lane has gotten pushed in by 2 towers.

He starts flaming me for being useless. I check damage after the game and I did pretty well. Did well in cs too. Felt like an empty win with a jungle who flames you.
    were you being useless though?

Imo, if you are dominating your lane, you should help out other lanes instead of just staying top lane and pushing to inhib.

The math for me is this, 3 tier 1 turrets down >> 3 turrets down in a single lane. 3 turrets down in a single lane doesn't mean anything much because if you try to push to inhib you will instantly be ganked and die. All tier 1 turrets down in all 3 lanes gives you so much map control and control over dragon and baron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    were you being useless though?

Imo, if you are dominating your lane, you should help out other lanes instead of just staying top lane and pushing to inhib.

The math for me is this, 3 tier 1 turrets down >> 3 turrets down in a single lane. 3 turrets down in a single lane doesn't mean anything much because if you try to push to inhib you will instantly be ganked and die. All tier 1 turrets down in all 3 lanes gives you so much map control and control over dragon and baron.
    I don't quite remember. But he died early on like 2 mins into the game. Fighting at scuttle crab and I did try to help but he died so quick. Called me and mid idiots. I don't think that's acceptable in any situation.

Mid was even. It was bot getting crushed. I figure I might as well push top in rather than abandon top because our bot is getting owned. If I leave top to help bot and then our top also gets pushed in by 2 towers...doesn't make sense to me.

"Hmm, new season, lets try ranked"

Worst fucking idea ever. Forgot how fucking toxic this game is. Been playing Normal for the past 6 months or so, just having fun really. 4 games of Ranked later:

Game nr 1:
    Bot lane is as good as AFK, our Trist dealt 4k damage over a 27 minute game. Yeah, 4k damage. Their bot just rotated and fucked us over so hard, while trist was AFK farming (badly at that) bot lane saying "play it safe!" while we tried to defend our turrets/baron/dragon. He literally had 2 assists in 27 minutes.

Nr 2:
    I panic pick Mundo, as they take my GP, and my other pocket picks are banned. I crush GP hard, and get really beefy as Mundo early on. To no use, as they got a Vayne that is fed and an Azir mid that is fed.
    Best game of the 4, as it actually was rather close, just that my Mundo pick was rather worthless.

Nr 3:
    Our Victor mid DCs at lvl 3 and never comes back, their jungler decides this is a good time to just duo top and crush me under the turret over and over again. All lanes gets crushed and we lose 13 minutes into the game (not that I even tried to win this one). Shame with leavers.

Nr 4:
    I ban Vayne, and our ADC goes nuts "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BAN MY PICK!?", even though he didn't even pre-select Vayne, so I simply told him "well, next time pre-select vayne if you want her." and then our support decides to go Veigar support, so our ADC goes even more bananas and tell us all how fucking retarded bronzies we are and that he will int feed and troll the whole match if we don't dodge or surrender at 15 minutes.
    He picks Teemo and goes 1/9 in about 10 minutes. Our jungler goes on a full toxic blast and types more than he plays and our mid is also feeding af and goes 1/11 before the game ends 28 minutes in.
    I wasn't doing extremely well either, ended up in a GP vs Ornn matchup, which isn't too bad really, I was poking him and he was poking me, just the usual top lane stuff. But their jungle Wu just farms Teemo and Syndra (our mid) and gets MASSIVE so he one-shots anyone.

So yeah, I honestly don't know how I could have carried these games, perhaps something else than GP would be better, but I just really love playing GP and landing those barrel combos, and if my team can survive for 15 minutes I can pretty much carry the game after that. But so far these 4 matches, my team have fed like crazy early, ending the game before it even starts or I've had a bad game (which happens, I don't live in an illusion that it is always the team that sucks, I do MANY mistakes my self, its a reason why I'm only high gold.)

What top lane picks are solid for solo carrying low elo now? Guess tanks are decent, good damage and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    @Feederino Senpai

Yeah, that sucks and is the main reason why i didn't play league of legends at all last season.
    Those games make me...depressed

Edit: I remove everything i said earlier.
    Support is not my role. At this low ranks is a total nightmare

You might aswell pick something that can carry and snowball out of noobs.

Since that's the case, i'll be trying Talon, Akali and Evelynn jungle. Wish me luck xD

Edit2: Is it just me or the first days of a season are a total mess and chaos? Filled with trolls, inters if they dont get their way etc