Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dungeonfinder is needed for classic

I remember how hard finding groups can be in an MMO. Part of the nostalgia should include hitting the 'i' key and automatically being grouped with players of similar goals. It makes it more fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    How bout no?
    I second that argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go play retail then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    I remember how hard finding groups can be in an MMO. Part of the nostalgia should include hitting the 'i' key and automatically being grouped with players of similar goals. It makes it more fun!
    Though, I love the LFG tool for it makes things much easier, I have to say - this is an aim for classic experience and the tool wouldn't belong there. Nor shouldn't.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    i really cant tell if this is sarcasm. If its not, you know what kind of backlash youre gonna get for justposting this, i dont need to say anything

its a horrible idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Go play retail then.
    World of Warcraft:Classic is to be a retail product, no?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Can these threads just get locked as soon as they pop up please?

Yea! And LFR for Naxx so less skilled players can complete it and throw it in the face of the losers actually doing the content as it was intended.

/Sarcasm

Short answer: No, Long Answer: Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Can these threads just get locked as soon as they pop up please?
    That is why you are expected to report obvious problematic threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reported for trolling

If classic cars get seatbelts installed in them for driving down modern freeways, classic WoW can have modern things such as Dungeon Finder and maybe a dual spec and a Horde and Alliance-combined auction house.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You people are unbelievable.

Classic is DEFINED by the shitty grouping methodology.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When do these troll threads stop, I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    If classic cars get seatbelts installed in them for driving down modern freeways, classic WoW can have modern things such as Dungeon Finder and maybe a dual spec and a Horde and Alliance-combined auction house.
    Yes, for Dungeon Finder is needed for the player's health and safety? (Could be true in a way, did drive me insane when a group was almost full, just to lose one).

Deleted
    While completely irrelevant, this argument is pretty hilarious. Thank you!

Civil War re-enactment participants get fancy in-soles for their feet. No one in the crowd demands that we must go back to 1860's foot care standards!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggot Ur View Post
    When do these troll threads stop, I wonder?
    How is it a troll thread when someone is just suggesting what they would like to see in the classic experience?

I don't agree with their suggestion, but I can see it for what it is, a *GASP* suggestion, and not trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Civil War re-enactment participants get fancy in-soles for their feet. No one in the crowd demands that we must go back to 1860's foot care standards!
    Some.. actually do, you know?