Which case fans to choose from here?

https://us.hardware.info/comparisont...-171788-361427

I simply cannot decide?! Atm I got 3x NF-A14 140mm PWM, however, I'm thinking of going for the ULN.

My biggest concern is.. Right now I am using my current ones with a custom made fan curve which is this:
    https://imgur.com/a/BoGWX

.. as you can see, It sits at approx 700rpm only.

The question is.. WOULD I really gain anything from buying any of the others with my current fan curve? Also, the PWM, is totally waste for me right? When I use a custom fan curve?

Thanks

Deleted
    It will gain you nothing and lose you cooling flexibility, there will be negligible difference in noise or performance between them at a given rpm (there seems to be only the electrical differences, not impeller differences between the two). PWM control is better in virtually every use case where you don't want a fixed rpm, it gives you a broader operating range than voltage control, better efficiency, and no downsides outside quirks.

What are you looking to gain, what are the fans being used for and in which case? At 700rpm what you have will be quite hard to improve on in a value fashion, so more specifically understanding your requirement will help

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have Noctua fans.

You aren't getting any better than this.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    The question is.. WOULD I really gain anything from buying any of the others with my current fan curve?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Also, the PWM, is totally waste for me right? When I use a custom fan curve?
    PWM gives you more control. Your custom fan curve might not work without PWM fans.