Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I don't think you downloaded the right game mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    That doesn't sound like tinder.
    Download it from the store, it's exactly like all my friends Tinder, it simply doesn't let me talk to anyone unless I subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Download it from the store, it's exactly like all my friends Tinder, it simply doesn't let me talk to anyone unless I subscribe.
    I just relaunched mine to check and swiped right on people until I got a match:

If I click on Cei I can chat with him. I don't have subscription.

I just relaunched mine to check and swiped right on people until I got a match:

If I click on Cei I can chat with him.
    What's the yellow circle with "10+"? That's what i have.

People that have liked you but you didnt like them, yet. If you sub you get to see them or something, idk? I didnt care enough to do it when i was using tinder.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Also, what a shallow and degenerate a person must be to look for hookups only.
    "Shallow" is an overused term whose only purpose is to provide comfort derived of spite, typically due to rejection. Any reason to not be interested or date someone is perfectly valid. I will admit, however, the "degenerate" bit made me giggle a bit. It's always amusing to see the flawed mores of the simple-minded put to text.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    People that have liked you but you didnt like them, yet. If you sub you get to see them or something, idk? I didnt care enough to do it when i was using tinder.
    How do I like them? If I click on them it tells me to subscribe. Do we have to like each other when swiping right? There's no way that can happen with so many people.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do I like them? If I click on them it tells me to subscribe. Do we have to like each other when swiping right? There's no way that can happen with so many people.
    This is how it works: If you like someone, swipe right. If not, swipe left. If someone you have swiped right on also swipes right on you, you'll be listed as a match and then you can message them. You will not see those who've swiped right ("liked") on you unless you either pay or they also swipe right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    "Shallow" is an overused term whose only purpose is to provide comfort derived of spite, typically due to rejection. Any reason to not be interested or date someone is perfectly valid. I will admit, however, the "degenerate" bit made me giggle a bit. It's always amusing to see the flawed mores of the simple-minded put to text.
    Have you ever heard of the book: "Art of the Game?"

How is sex only not shallow? Are you a human or a dog?

Im not saying its wrong or right, its just shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Or has anyone found "true love" from using Tinder?

When I used to use Tinder, it mainly served the purpose for hooking up, but I had some friends find girl friends using it, but I don't know if thats still the case.
    I dunno about you straighties, but for us raging homos it's nothing compared to Grindr. I don't do hookups, but Grindr/Scruff is what people use to hookup with each other - Tinder is mostly for dates and stuff. I guess you hetero's don't have anything else.

That's the rough amount of people who have swiped right on you. You have to swipe right on them to match, you don't know who they are until you swipe right unless you pay.

This is how it works: If you like someone, swipe right. If not, swipe left. If someone you have swiped right on also swipes right on you, you'll be listed as a match and then you can message them. You will not see those who've swiped right ("liked") on you unless you either pay or they also swipe right.
    What's the point then? There's probably thousands of people in here (Lisbon, Portugal) who use Tinder, what are the chances of we both see each other profiles and even harder, for both to swipe right?

Totally off-topic, but I couldn't help hearing this in Scourgelord Tyrannus' snooty voice from the Pit of Saron. "Such an amusing gesture from the rabble!".

What's the point then? There's probably thousands of people in here (Lisbon, Portugal) who use Tinder, what are the chances of we both see each other profiles and even harder, for both to swipe right?
    That is the "pay" angle. It takes forever to find those few people, and you might not even swipe right on them, but pay some money and you get to see exactly who has swipped right on you!

I liked okcupid cause it showed you viewed you without a paywall for a while, but they gave into capitalism a bit back sadly.

Deleted
    That's why Tinder is shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    I dunno about you straighties, but for us raging homos it's nothing compared to Grindr. I don't do hookups, but Grindr/Scruff is what people use to hookup with each other - Tinder is mostly for dates and stuff. I guess you hetero's don't have anything else.
    Tinder works for gay people too

There are thousands here too, when I was using it earlier I got a match every time I swiped right so it's just about waiting for a woman who you like to come across your profile and swipe right too.

Does anyone else here think it's hilarious that the majority of women say they "Don't put out on the first date, aren't looking for sex, if you want a hookup keep walking ect" but the majority of my hookups and one night stands are from these women?

I think what it really means is "Don't talk to me like its all about sex and you might get some"

I keep seeing girls posting on there that they are "just looking for friends" with pics of them in their underwear in a shot that's 90% cleavage.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's why Tinder is shit
    Happens almost every time you swipe right. xD

Deleted
    There are thousands here too, when I was using it earlier I got a match every time I swiped right so it's just about waiting for a woman who you like to come across your profile and swipe right too.
    And then watch them ignore your message XD