Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That is the "pay" angle. It takes forever to find those few people, and you might not even swipe right on them, but pay some money and you get to see exactly who has swipped right on you!

I liked okcupid cause it showed you viewed you without a paywall for a while, but they gave into capitalism a bit back sadly.
    Guess it just sucks then. I am curious about the ones who swiped right on me but 16€/month it's way too much. It may be worth it if you have like dozens of likes every month or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    How is sex only not shallow? Are you a human or a dog?

Im not saying its wrong or right, its just shallow.
    And having even just sex only for pleasure is beneficial and healthy for you as long as proper safety precautions are used. Oh and no it's not shallow whatsoever or you're mixing up your definitions.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Happens almost every time you swipe right. xD
    No it doesn't lol perhaps for women but unless you're ripped you're not going to get a match every like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Guess it just sucks then. I am curious about the ones who swiped right on me but 16€/month it's way too much. It may be worth it if you have like dozens of likes every month or whatever.
    You could try Surge, I found that more useful - again it has a paywall but generally people actually talk

I downloaded Tinder and met some oddballs in my little time of having it. At the time I thought I was just trying to hookup with girls. Somehow nothing just ever "worked." No girl grabbed my attention. Every convo seemed so dull and worthless. One day I was sitting at work and thought since I wasn't having any luck I would just delete it. About that time a girl had messaged me with the words, "Wow, you're attractive." We have been married a year now and she is the most loving, loyal, compassionate, and selfless human being I've ever met in my life. The kind of person that pushes you to better yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. I never saw Tinder as a way to truly meet someone, but that's where I met the person for me. Weird luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah pretty much

Every girl on it is either a teacher or doing something random, but they have a psych degree.

Kinda bored of the whole "I wanna help kids! " thing. I get it, you have a default human emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You could try Surge, I found that more useful - again it has a paywall but generally people actually talk
    Isn't that for gay men?

No it doesn't lol perhaps for women but unless you're ripped you're not going to get a match every like
    Ok, I will swipe for the 100 swipes you get for free every day if you don't pay for it, see how many matches.

Deleted
    Isn't that for gay men?
    I actually don't know now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I will swipe for the 100 swipes you get for free every day if you don't pay for it, see how many matches.
    I probably get maybe 1 match in 20/30

There are thousands here too, when I was using it earlier I got a match every time I swiped right so it's just about waiting for a woman who you like to come across your profile and swipe right too.
    A match every time you swiped right? Damn... You are either incredibly beautiful or really lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    And having even just sex only for pleasure is beneficial and healthy for you as long as proper safety precautions are used. Oh and no it's not shallow whatsoever or you're mixing up your definitions.
    Coming from a guy on an internet forum who's name is "Dr Assbandit" I'd expect such a post by one such as yourself.

Sex should be between a man and a woman in a married relationship. Just throwing around sex with random strangers is morally wrong, not to mention dangerous because of sexually transmitted diseases.

How far do you guys look? Maybe 25km is too much?

Deleted
    A match every time you swiped right? Damn... You are either incredibly beautiful or really lucky.
    It's basically numbers, more heterosexual men that swipe like on everybody

100 swipes, 49 matches and will probably be more after people wake up and swipe later and more in the evening.

Deleted
    Mine is set at 100km

Almost, direct swipes is now 49 that matched instantly and I just started the profile again. If I left it for a week it would probably be almost 90 in 100 swipes.

Deleted
    100 swipes, 49 matches and will probably be more after people wake up and swipe later and more in the evening.
    So you are matched 49%

Mine is set to 20.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Have you ever heard of the book: "Art of the Game?"
    Not sure how this is relevant to anything.

How is sex only not shallow?
    Two people interested in casual sex is not "shallow". That's not how that word works.

Are you a human or a dog?
    What a silly question. You are aware that humans aren't monogamous by nature, right?

What's the point then? There's probably thousands of people in here (Lisbon, Portugal) who use Tinder, what are the chances of we both see each other profiles and even harder, for both to swipe right?
    The point is that if you're mutually interested, you can talk. If not, you can't. Why would I want someone I'm not interested in messaging me? All that does is put me in the position of having to tell them I'm not interested.

Actually, women have the market cornered when it comes to dating apps/sites. Average women get more responses than attractive men.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-12-27 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Coming from a guy on an internet forum who's name is "Dr Assbandit" I'd expect such a post by one such as yourself.

Sex should be between a man and a woman in a married relationship. Just throwing around sex with random strangers is morally wrong, not to mention dangerous because of sexually transmitted diseases.
    Then enjoy your boring sex

So you are matched 49%
    The account is just some minutes after relaunch and it's late night here so not many people awake to swipe. xD Yellow circle shows 99+ likes now.