Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Mythic +15 boosts. I'll accept your apology whenever you're ready.
    So - if everyone started doing Mythic +15 boosts, how much money would they be making?
    Especially the ones that struggle to get through a M+5 on time?
    More specifically the solo mage dps running +15 boosts for 4 other dps ?

Just curious. You are confusing how long to receive vs how long to earn. A common misunderstanding by many people.

Be rational dude. No apology here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    There are so many low effort to zero effort ways to make money from the game
    Incorrect. There are a couple of niches that prey on other people with tens of millions of gold left over from WoD when your statement was true.

But right now - there are no trivial ways to make money for people.

That's just a fact.

----

A basic problem with the concept of making money from other people is that other people have to make money or lose money for you to succeed. If you play the AH, you do so because hundreds of other people are losing money.

If you sell a niche product (M+ runs) then you do so by removing money from hundreds of other people.

That is - any mechanism for making a lot of money from other people is - by definition - not available to most people.

The reason WoD was so easy to make money in was because the system delivered gold to your bags from outside the economy. That is - there was no rate limiting, everyone could do it.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-12-27 at 11:10 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So - if everyone started doing Mythic +15 boosts, how much money would they be making?
    Especially the ones that struggle to get through a M+5 on time?
    More specifically the solo mage dps running +15 boosts for 4 other dps ?

Just curious. You are confusing how long to receive vs how long to earn. A common misunderstanding by many people.

Be rational dude. No apology here.

- - - Updated - - -

Incorrect. There are a couple of niches that prey on other people with tens of millions of gold left over from WoD when your statement was true.

But right now - there are no trivial ways to make money for people.

That's just a fact.

----

A basic problem with the concept of making money from other people is that other people have to make money or lose money for you to succeed. If you play the AH, you do so because hundreds of other people are losing money.

If you sell a niche product (M+ runs) then you do so by removing money from hundreds of other people.

That is - any mechanism for making a lot of money from other people is - by definition - not available to most people.

The reason WoD was so easy to make money in was because the system delivered gold to your bags from outside the economy. That is - there was no rate limiting, everyone could do it.
    Order Halls begs to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because of you, I haven't had to spend a single dollar on my WoW subscription since before Legion launched! Thanks WoW Token!

Who else hasn't had to spend real money on their subscription?!

I'd gladly pay for my WoW sub, but since I don't have to, I can spend that money on other stuff!
    I earn enough in 30 min to cover a year in WoW. I don't need to spend any more time in game than I want to just to farm gold to play for free. My time is worth more than that.

I don't struggle with earning gold, and my passive gold-making enables me to pay 2-3 accounts worth of subs each month.

When I do put some effort into earning gold, I put that towards Battle.net balance for new expansions, pets, mounts, character services etc etc. I value real money higher than I do gold, and while 12 euro is pocket change here, barely, I can still use it for other things.

I pay cause I'd rather have the gold and 15$ isn't really anything important in my life.

No they don't. You only get 3-5 3k gold missions a week - and that requires a maxed out 6x950 table.

That's a far cry from 200k per hour.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Meh I have bought two tokens in total once because I hit a dry month where I didn't have enough money for the sub when it became time to pay it and another to convert it into battle.net balance to buy a stimpack and some lootboxes in Heroes Of The Storm. I am too lazy to efficiently make any meaningful amount of gold and so I don't really buy a token unless I feel like I have gold to spare.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't. You only get 3-5 3k gold missions a week - and that requires a maxed out 6x950 table.

That's a far cry from 200k per hour.
    Look at my avatar for a response to your non-sense.

I've gotten several gold missions each week, and in some cases 2-3 gold missions a day yielding 2k+ gold each on ONE, yes you read it correctly ONE character.

Now, i have more than 1 character that I send missions out with, so you can see how if I really wanted to generate gold, i could be unscrupulous with sending missions out all the time and make a lot more than I already do.

And no you are wrong in thinking it only works for followers of 950. You have no clue what you are talking about, because I was getting 2k gold missions when followers only went up to 850, and then 900, and now 925 and 950.

Get your facts straight before posting next time, okay bud?

Better question is who is buying them? Blizzard is making more money in the long run by people buying the token to sell to you considering you can pay for 6 months and only pay I think like 13 a month.

I'd rather have the gold tbh and just pay with real money.

Look at my avatar for a response to your non-sense.
    A: Well - your avatar certainly explains a lack of grasp of reality.
    B: Not nonsense ... just common sense
    C: Average 3-5 x 3k missions a week means over time that's what you get.
    D: Running 10+ toons = effort = spending a lot of time to earn money. As I said before - you can earn gold by spending time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A: Well - your avatar certainly explains a lack of grasp of reality.
    B: Not nonsense ... just common sense
    Completely ignoring the rest of my post. Typical response. lol

Yup.

My Order halls alone net 175-190k gold per week, across 12 characters. It's a bit more of a time investment to setup than Garrisons were during WoD, but they require less work on a daily basis and net me more gold all the same.

Takes about 15 minutes per day to maintain them. And that's before counting the gold generated through WQ's (6 have instant completion options on a WQ once per day) such as for bacon.

All these people talking about "farming" gold.. I play like maybe 2 hours a day, a little less sometimes. And I can afford 2 tokens a month. That is doing Emissary, Follower missions, and a little pvp. Not "farming" gold at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started paying wow sub again because its really cheap in Argentina, like really cheap.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Takes about 15 minutes per day to maintain them.
    After the 100's of hours to setup that many Class Halls....

That's a big part ur forgetting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    All these people talking about "farming" gold.. I play like maybe 2 hours a day, a little less sometimes. And I can afford 2 tokens a month. That is doing Emissary, Follower missions, and a little pvp. Not "farming" gold at all.
    Ya this is a load of shit.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-27 at 11:49 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    After the 100's of hours to setup that many Class Halls....

- - - Updated - - -

Ya this is a load of shit.
    Um, no.

Didn't take 100's of hours, not by any stretch of the imagination. I've just been playing the game normally and didn't even set out to maximize for profits, it came naturally when I noticed that the Order Halls can yield good gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.

My Order halls alone net 175-190k gold per week, across 12 characters. It's a bit more of a time investment to setup than Garrisons were during WoD, but they require less work on a daily basis and net me more gold all the same.

Takes about 15 minutes per day to maintain them. And that's before counting the gold generated through WQ's (6 have instant completion options on a WQ once per day) such as for bacon.
    Yeah, the good thing is i just casually set mine up over the course of the expansion. Now they are humming like a well oiled machine, and I spend very little time in them other than the occasional world questing to get order resources once in a while. Even that, order hall resources are so easy to come by, by just playing the game.

Another side note @Rorcanna, almost all 12 of my characters on my main realm are exalted with every faction in the broken isles. Which means, all the order hall missions to get rep, i send to one char to get the 10k rep boxes. The mounts are easy to come by when you are getting a faction box twice a week for each faction

- - - Updated - - -

Um, no.

Didn't take 100's of hours, not by any stretch of the imagination. I've just been playing the game normally.
    Yeah people think it takes some major time investment, when really all I did over the course of the expansion is play normally. Play alts normally. Raid on my main, etc. Its not hard if one isn't a complete idiot when it comes to the setup.

Um, no.

Didn't take 100's of hours, not by any stretch of the imagination. I've just been playing the game normally.
    12 characters to level 110 and having high enough ilvl on there fallowers to max out the gold income. Ya I call bullshit it not taking 100-200 hours (if not more) total to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah people think it takes some major time investment, when really all I did over the course of the expansion is play normally. Play alts normally. Raid on my main, etc. Its not hard if one isn't a complete idiot when it comes to the setup.
    Basic Math proves you and him wrong sorry.

Wouldn't expect someone with a Trump avatar to understand that tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Love the token. After hitting gold cap it feels nice to spend gold on things again. Already have balance for BFA pre-order + game time indefinitely. Currently sitting at 10,180,000 after it all.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8