Throne of Thunder solo.

I am doving it solo and I am at Magaera, but there is no boss. What I did frong??

You need to click all 3 bells on the platforms before for the boss to spawn.

You have to ring the three bells.

As the others said ring the three bells
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    You need to click all 3 bells on the platforms before for the boss to spawn.
    After you killed Tortos, run down the pathway and once it opens up into the large room just keep to your left, there's bell #1. Once you ring bell #1, go to the opposite wall (you have to run through the water) and the 2nd bell is sort of behind a pillar. The 3rd and last bell is all the way at the end of that room alongside the wall near the waterfall that leads to Mag

Were are those bells??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    After you killed Tortos, run down the pathway and once it opens up into the large room just keep to your left, there's bell #1. Once you ring bell #1, go to the opposite wall (you have to run through the water) and the 2nd bell is sort of behind a pillar. The 3rd and last bell is all the way at the end of that room alongside the wall near the waterfall that leads to Mag
    OK. I better watch it on youtube, IF I find some helpfull video... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Were are those bells??
    in the corners of the big area after tortos and before megaera, not quite corners since it's a round room, but around the edges anyway.

Deleted
    They did not change anything in there. You are good to go by watching any video from back then that shows you the locations. Or, you simply explore it by yourself which might actually be more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, why no one have said you need to ring the three bells?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/