Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's usually the opposite for me from my experience. I have a female roommate and she mostly has guy friends. I'd say half of them didn't stick around as friends very long because they got "friendzoned" by her. .
    Well yeah...guys tend to not like being dangled around like a novelty item after being rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I don't think that would improve my opinion of millennial women in the west. I already have a low opinion of my generation in general.
    you are missing fuckton then - current 18-20 are soooo much more sexual opened then 30+ that its crazy at least that are my most recent experiences - usualy was chasing 25-35 but hell i missed so much for ignoring younger ones not making this mistake ever again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    That type of mentality is the problem. How are they being dangled around like a novelty item by being just friends with a girl?

This why the concept of a "friendzone" is just ignorant. It's for guys who think they're owed sex being a "nice guy" or a "good friend". Why are incapable of just being friends with a girl?
    friendzone is not ignorant - its just a way for pussies to avoid admiting they get rejected

at the end of the day their life woudl be so much easier if they didnt dwell in rejection only just shrug it off and chase after another girl straight away instead wasting time whining like pussies and blaming all women for their own shortcoming.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-12-27 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Eh Fck it why not.

Once had a girl in college have me over at her apartment alone. She cooked me dinner, fed me wine, and we watched this like special on her TV about pixar films.

I thought she was just being nice. It hit me a little later that she may have had interest. Oh well. Needless to say any kind of communication after that greatly diminished.

I wish people were more direct and didn't play these little games.

Least that Pixar special was cool as shit.
    I've been in an almost completely oposite situation. Girl invites me over, cooks me dinner, have some drinks, snuggle up and watch a movie. Then goes "no, I was just being friendly". So I mean, I'm kind of with you I guess with the "just speak your intentions".

Atleast in my case I want to say it was an actual mindfuck, but there's nothing wrong with just being blunt, regardless if it's in a good or wrong way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are missing fuckton then - current 18-20 are soooo much more sexual opened then 30+ that its crazy at least that are my experiences
    Hey if it works for you. Have plenty of buddies who have quite a bit of fun with many women.

I personally want somebody a bit more restrained, but maybe I am living in the past when in the modern world women are encouraged to fck anything that moves cause female empowerment or w/e.,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    I've been in an almost completely oposite situation. Girl invites me over, cooks me dinner, have some drinks, snuggle up and watch a movie. Then goes "no, I was just being friendly". So I mean, I'm kind of with you I guess with the "just speak your intentions".

Atleast in my case I want to say it was an actual mindfuck, but there's nothing wrong with just being blunt, regardless if it's in a good or wrong way.
    They confuse the shit out of me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Play games? That's pretty clear...
    Meh. Women are like Ferengi who think they're Cardassians. Hints, innuendos, etc. Guys aren't interested in that shit. If you want something, say something.

Was friends with benefits with my best friend. I caught feelings for her, she caught feelings for someone else. The end.

There is not a single incident of people losing their jobs or getting locked up for simple accusations. There are always other issues at play. You're living in a fantasy world if you believe otherwise.

Title 9 has something to say to you.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Because that's pretty much what it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    There is not a single incident of people losing their jobs or getting locked up for simple accusations. There are always other issues at play. You're living in a fantasy world if you believe otherwise.

Title 9 has something to say to you.
    Duke Lacrosse.

Brian Banks.

UVA frat scandal more recently.

Edit: Central Park 5 is bad example. Victim's testimony in court might not fall under an accusation in this context. Zealous police was more the issue here.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2017-12-28 at 03:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I feel sorry for women if they have to put up with men behaving like those on here
    Coming from cringey adam of all people. kek

Don't have any particularly embarrassing stories. I actively avoid getting into relationships most of the time. If a girl drops hints, I dodge them. Not interested in sex, least of all casual sex.

Worst story I've got is the time in highschool I got dumped by a girl I wasn't aware I was dating.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Thanks for sharing, but that was a bit too boring.

Let's get bit more cringey.
    Stalking for incels here is a bit mean...and your post is very obvious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boomers didn't hide in terror because other people had a different opinion then what they were taught in Social Justice 101.
    Boomer whines are just as bad if not worse than millennials. Not only do they incessantly cry about how millennials are going to ruin the world, they piss and shit their pants over minorities having rights, gay marriage being allowed, people coming for their guns, big government forcing them into gay marriages, etc. Boomers have a worse victim complex than millennials, they just don't see it as a victim complex because they "feel" their fears of being victimized are legitimate, when in reality nothing bad ever happens.

OT - Nobody can friend zone you but yourself. If she's not attracted to you, move on and don't get hung up on one single girl. If she rejects you, she rejects you. Yeah I know, "waaahhhh waaaahhhh she leads me on and uses me!" Well if you recognize that's happening, why not just move on? It seems the people who preach personal responsibility aren't all that keen on exercising personal responsibility when it comes to relationships.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Hey if it works for you. Have plenty of buddies who have quite a bit of fun with many women.

I personally want somebody a bit more restrained, but maybe I am living in the past when in the modern world women are encouraged to fck anything that moves cause female empowerment or w/e.,

- - - Updated - - -

They confuse the shit out of me.
    You're either

A: A shitty person
    B: Only attracting shitty people (Which circles around to A)

Either fix your shit or associate with better people. It's really easy to show interest without coming across as a creep. Honestly.

On topic: In high school there was this girl who always took the same bus home as I did. I only ever talked to her on that bus but we really hit it off. We got off at the same stop, too, so would always say goodbye and go home. One time, she was like "Hey, aren't you going this way?", pointing in the direction she was going with what I retroactively recognize to be a pretty suggestive tone. I just smiled and told her nah cause my apartment was in the other direction.

It dawned on me like an hour later. We spoke a bit after that but then I moved to the town our school was in so I didn't take that bus anymore. Oh well. That's probably my #1 embarrassing story in my own opinion. I have another friendzone story but it's not really as funny. One of my best friends through high school seemed a bit flirty with me when we first met but I didn't act on it cause she was in a relationship and I was pretty sure she was just the type who seemed flirty when she didn't mean to. I talked to one of our common friends at some point and she confirmed that she thought I was cute when we first met. A while later, after she and her boyfriend broke up, I sat down with her and told her I had feelings for her, she said she didn't reciprocate. Shot missed I guess. She's still one of my best friends and our friendship hasn't diminished in the slightest.

Those are the two main ones. I've ruined things with other girls because I was socially inept as a teen but no friend zone stories to cringe over I'm afraid. And it's not really a big deal either way - confidence isn't about knowing she wants you, it's about knowing that you're fine even if she doesn't. Have that mindset and there'll always be another one further down the line.

Deleted
    I didn't know compliments were so horrific.

Fuck people.
    You seem to not really get basic social queus.... Not a bash at you or anything, but seriously.

There are compliments aka. Nice work yesterday or the cake you brought for the breakroom was amazing etc. Harmless.

Then there is, you look great, is that a new perfume, I love how that shirt looks on you <--- Creepy unless close friends or romantic interest.

Then there are grey zones such as, have you lost weight?, Wow someone is in a good mood today, that new haircut really suits you btw.

Seriously, behaving like your opinion on someone elses apperance matters, is only okay if you're friends outside of work, or closer than that. Otherwise... Its gonna come across as creepy, regardless of gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when the USA burns in 15-20 years when Millennial start taking control of government...
    Have you been watching the news for the past three decades? it really hasn't been doing so hot. The bar isn't too high.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted

Oh no she had full intentions of doing the deed, but something you said or did during the night made her change her mind. Stop thinking women are so damn different, they aren't. Most guys arent direct with the girls they like either, thus the stupid fucking term "friendzone" exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Meh. Women are like Ferengi who think they're Cardassians. Hints, innuendos, etc. Guys aren't interested in that shit. If you want something, say something.
    Funny on how all of these issues are due to men not being direct as well. Why should it be on her that you dont have the balls to be direct and ask her? She is just as insecure and awkward, but she's atleast testing the waters with hints.

Deleted
    Vacation time with my group of friends. Me single, her single. She was the sister of one my buddie's GF, we got "paired" and had to share the bed for 1 week. She was flirting with me every time yet saying "we can only be friends". Talking about a fking tease, worst part was one night when our bedroom was near the bathroom and one of my friend was doing "sexy time" with his GF in the tub and we could hear it all night long. I think I had a boner the whole week we shared the bed. When we got back she gave me the "the vacation was so cool, let's do it again" but I was so over it. I'm not going to torment myself and my penis for a tease that doesn't want antyhign to do with me, sexually.

My friend that was dating her older sister also ditched her, seems she was also a teaser, even tho she put out, she would constantlly tease my friend and he said she rarely gave into sex. I guess it ran in the family...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Oh no she had full intentions of doing the deed, but something you said or did during the night made her change her mind. Stop thinking women are so damn different, they aren't. Most guys arent direct with the girls they like either, thus the stupid fucking term "friendzone" exists..
    Not really. Some girls want guys to feel safe and view sex and something not that needed or enjoyable. I've dated a nacrissist that used to do this, tease and push me and even tho I did everything good when I initiate she would deny sex, because she didn't care about it, it was just a power play. They don't view sex and intimacy like regular people do, so they use it to try to manipulate people. And as additonal info they are happy to get their kicks from masturbation since they don't understand intimacy, hence why they can deny and not even cheat for months and months,

Deleted
    I had a guy in school that was taken care of by almost every female he liked.

You just couldn't talk sense into him, he was convinced that girls/women want to be treated super nicely which translated in his mind into being their doormat and giving them whatever they want, even when they didnt even ask. These type of guys are the ones providing for the women that just want a meal ticket while getting their other needs fulfilled with some other guy behind their back.

He grew up with a single mom and his older sister, so i guess he had no male role model to learn from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oooh boy. I've got a sad story but I think it's more me being a love struck puppy than actual friend zone, but it's cringe inducing regardless .
    Maybe this forums leftist echo chamber has me desensitized to cringe a bit but there was really nothing cringy about your story at all.

Deleted
    Potentially. But can never be too careful in the age of "oh I am a woman so I can accuse anybody of rape / assault without any evidence and ruin a guys life."
    A woman can do that whether you said or did anything at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I ain't scared because I ain't a sexual predator.
    Let's put cameras in everybody's homes. If you're not a criminal, you have nothing to fear. And the judicial system never makes any mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I gotta wonder when men say they're now scared of hitting on women, what kind of bullshit were they pulling before that they thought was ok?
    Men are now scared of hitting on women because people keep telling men that it is not ok to hit on women. That for some reason it's weird now to even tell a woman she is beautiful. So those people have created that image in people's heads, so now many men are scared and as a result avoid any contact with women. See MGTOW. They're the male equivalent to feminists. Just like how some feminists think any man is a potential rapist and run around with a knife, ready to stab any man that comes too close.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2018-01-02 at 05:55 PM.