Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think the #metoo thing is bullshit actually.

It is very troubling to me that a lot of this is 'acquisitions' and not convictions. I don't care about claims made in the wind.

The lady in the video has some decent points till she gets to the man-hating conspiracy thing. That's dumb.

"I have six daughters." lol

The "when you boss says put out or lose your job then lose your job" I have issues with. No working person should be put in a position of losing their job just because their boss wants to bust a nutt.

I certain don't want my daughter, wife or sister to have to put up with that crap.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    We need less children not more!

And no, I don't hate children, unlike a lot of others here I actually quite enjoy them. However we live an advancing world where automation has the potential to replace most low-skilled workers. We don't have the resources now to push the millions this technological revolution could leave unemployed.

Not everyone can be a scientist, mathematician or engineer and even then those jobs aren't entirely guaranteed to be safe in the future either.

On the flip side with concepts such as UBI where everyone is provided a minimal living wage, it's possible that more people could dedicate their livelihoods to less economically viable such as being mothers or gardeners or whatever. Living comfortably however is a lot different from living well.

Might I also address your comment on suicide rates. What makes you think men would enjoy working anymore than women? Men commit suicide at a much higher level after all.
    Then go castrate yourself and don't tell people your rude opinion if i want to have 10 kids I will have 10 kids
    I don't give a flying fuck about the advancement of civilization we can go back to the stone age for all i care

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Then go castrate yourself and don't tell people your rude opinion if i want to have 10 kids I will have 10 kids
    I don't give a flying fuck about the advancement of civilization we can go back to the stone age for all i care
    You seem a bit upset, maybe take a breather and step away from the internet for a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another moron that gets a platform thanks to social media. Nothing to see here.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's not even wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand what message she is trying to convey, but I wouldnt subscribe to her or anything.

She seems insane.

Probably good in the sack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I stopped at the part where she says she has six daughters...

/ugh
    I made it two seconds past that...because my mouse got stuck.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    She's not even wrong.

Some of the stuff she says is wrong, like if your boss wants you to sleep with him in exchange for... keeping your job say, that's wrong.

A person in power shouldn't extort sex from his employees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some of the stuff she says is wrong, like if your boss wants you to sleep with him in exchange for... keeping your job say, that's wrong.

A person in power shouldn't extort sex from his employees.
    She says that that happens and it's true. If you go along with it, it's on you. Like shit, I'd immediately file a complaint and go to the popo if i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    Well...the part about your boss asking you back to their hotel room...

You have to be a fucking idiot to not know where that is going to lead.
    I mean, what do you expect women to be? Smart and having social skills?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with her for the most part.

If someone does something illegal in the workplace then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It really isn't that hard to get someone fired for sexual harassment in the workplace if it's really going on. Most companies will react with even a shred of evidence. I've seen it over and over again in the corporate world and women get fired for it too. A hashtag isn't going to change a damn thing.

And yes, plenty of these women in Hollywood were complicit in their harassment because they made millions and are only now talking about it because of it's the in thing to do at the moment and eventually are going to get questioned on why they were spreading their legs so willingly for these men. The ones who chose to stay silent for as long as they did all the while reaping the benefits aren't victims at all.

Deleted
    I'm not even going to feed it by clicking the link

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    This woman is batshit crazy..

Watch HERE
    No she makes some interesting and fair points. I agree with her. Maybe its people like you who are the crazy ones?

I've Never heard of her before either, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    She says that that happens and it's true. If you go along with it, it's on you. Like shit, I'd immediately file a complaint and go to the popo if i have to.
    This is pretty spot on.

Someone sucked a D 25 years ago to get that part in the play.
    You knew what you were doing and why.

Why does it take someone 30 years to come out and say he rubbed my ass when he hugged me.
    Deal with it at the time or its on you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um when did I ever insinuate that I supported this bitch because I will delete that comment and make myself more clear that I do NOT support this crazy woman. Why in the hell would I support a transphobic, homophobic idiot when I'm gay?

So a woman isn't allowed to take care of her kids financially? A woman isn't allowed to work and raise a family? Why does a woman need a man to support her & kids instead of doing it herself? So men aren't allowed to stay at home and take care of his kids only a woman is? So a woman who has sex with a man while she has kids (single or not) is automatically a slut but a man is allowed to do that? And what about these families (which are probably 90% of them mind you) that can't afford to have 1 income and barely make due with 2 incomes? Do you even realize how stupid you sound with all this crap you're saying?

Since when is sexual harassment a crime punishable by jailtime or even something the police would deal with?
    "In the workplace, harassment may be considered illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted, or the victim quitting the job)"
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-12-28 at 07:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    no thank you. I will not add views to people who have different opinions than me. I have learnt that the best way to deal with these types of people is to ignore them. Do not give them a platform. I also don't like it when people <cough>op<cough>who support people like this pretend to be against it to try and rile me up and then I end up giving her exactly what she wants.
    Um when did I ever insinuate that I supported this bitch because I will delete that comment and make myself more clear that I do NOT support this crazy woman. Why in the hell would I support a transphobic, homophobic idiot when I'm gay?

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    No that show how much she don't care about her child unless she is divorced
    Women should NOT work if she have kids to take care off
    a women that take care of her kids is a hero
    a man that can provide for his family while his wife stay with the kids at home is a hero
    A women that slut around while leaving her kids in other people care maybe don't care so much about her kids

Its simply capitalists & communists brainwashed us to have women working so they have double the workers and halve the pay
    and now we are here with Suicide rates through the roofs
    So a woman isn't allowed to take care of her kids financially? A woman isn't allowed to work and raise a family? Why does a woman need a man to support her & kids instead of doing it herself? So men aren't allowed to stay at home and take care of his kids only a woman is? So a woman who has sex with a man while she has kids (single or not) is automatically a slut but a man is allowed to do that? And what about these families (which are probably 90% of them mind you) that can't afford to have 1 income and barely make due with 2 incomes? Do you even realize how stupid you sound with all this crap you're saying?

Since when is sexual harassment a crime punishable by jailtime or even something the police would deal with?

- - - Updated - - -

"In the workplace, harassment may be considered illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted, or the victim quitting the job)"
    Source for this & is it a misdemeanor or federal offense?

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    And while you are not force to sleep with your boss you are certainly forced to reconsider if not sleeping with him is potentially worth losing your job -- which for some people might be an incredibly difficult situation to be in. Often at the time not losing the job seems like the better option, however sooner or later the exploited individual might regret that decision. It kinda baffles me how people can't realise that no you don't have to be idiot.

Sexual assault doesn't have to be violent. That said I haven't seen that video and I don't intend to
    So basically, what you are saying is that anyone can make a decision, and then later regret it. And they are absolved of any ramifications that came from that decision?

I bought this new car, because without it I thought I was going to lose my job because I couldn't get to it. A year later they went out of business and I lost my job. I should be able to get a refund on my car because I regret my decision.....

People need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their OWN actions. They were not forced to do go into that hotel room. At the end of the day, it was their own decision to walk into that room. Quid Pro Quo is illegal in reference to sexual harassment, and they should have reported it right then and there. Because guess what...it has been against the law for longer than half these fucks have even been employed.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Edit - Rofl she even has a "know your meme page"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/activist-mommy
    "Target toilets are scary". Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I think the #metoo thing is bullshit actually.

It is very troubling to me that a lot of this is 'acquisitions' and not convictions. I don't care about claims made in the wind.
    Do you mean accusations?

I don't know why people are complaining that there are no convictions. These people aren't being jailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Target toilets are scary". Wow.
    I've never understood how people like her can function outside. I guess, though, she doesn't really have to since her husband carries her through life.