Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    You will lose all your gear at the end of expansion. What you do now by pumping them up with raids- is wasting time.
    B R A I N L E T
    No I will not, I will use my gear to level up and replace it piece by piece eventually, but I will not lose it like with the artifacts.
    And I'm not gearing at all, exactly because it's pointless at the end of exp.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

whatever you say ivan, I sure came here talking shit and lying all about my characters for what reason?
    Is what I claim really that hard to believe?
    Is having 7trillion total AP really that alien to you?
    Would you also be shocked if I told you my main character has all orange parses on heroic and mythic or would that traumatize you?
    Also god forbid I have a warrior alt, I guess these forums are STRAIGHT OFF LIMITS UNLESS YOU MAIN A WARRIOR.
    And no proof was given that day... why are you so secretive? I would already slap myself with that link to decimate myself... if it were true. It's not that it's alien~ it's just that you called nolifing "minimal play time".

You are welcome to post wherever you want. Posting bullshit, however, is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    And no proof was given that day... why are you so secretive? I would already slap myself with that link to decimate myself... if it were true. It's not that it's alien~ it's just that you called nolifing "minimal play time".

You are welcome to post wherever you want. Posting bullshit, however, is just stupid.
    Tired of being a brainlet?

Im at 80(fury)/75/75 now, and stopped collection ap all together now. finally some time for alts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No I will not, I will use my gear to level up and replace it piece by piece eventually, but I will not lose it like with the artifacts.
    And I'm not gearing at all, exactly because it's pointless at the end of exp.
    which will give you barely any advantage.

And the artifact weapon will be gone .

Tired of being a brainlet?
    Tired of being a liar? And you came up with this response in what, 5 days? You can do better than this if you are dedicated to the art.

Tired of being a liar? And you came up with this response in what, 5 days? You can do better than this if you are dedicated to the art.
    Brain letttt

Brain letttt
    Even though your attitude stinks and you represent all that is wrong with today's WoW community, it does seem that your claims have some merit: Dogshower on US-Malganis

Quote Originally Posted by SyphonRT View Post
    Even though your attitude stinks and you represent all that is wrong with today's WoW community, it does seem that your claims have some merit: Dogshower on US-Malganis
    Not him. He said he is in a 9/11M guild, when the characters guild is not.

What happens once youre ak is at 75?
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elise the Seeker View Post
    What happens once youre ak is at 75?
    you're maxed your crucible traits.

Not him. He said he is in a 9/11M guild, when the characters guild is not.
    That's what he says yes, but who knows. There's only one Nigmatar in the armory though, and Wowprogress lists a warlock with orange parses and 4/11M as the best geared "alt" toon on that account. That's too much coincidence to not be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Are you guys still using AP on your artifact weapon after 75?
    I am at 86 traits in affliction, 76 in demo, 75 in destro, will keep boosting my affliction weapon now!

yeah, because they are busy each getting 4-5 other characters to 75 along with maybe 1 offspec, if you only main one character, all offspecs specs to 75 and main spec 81-82 should be the norm, or else you don't play the game.
    It's literally a requirement to have at least 3+ raid ready up to date alts in those high end guilds.
    I know for a fact some of the members in the guilds that cleared Antorus already have over 6 fully geared alts all at 75.
    My guild might not be as high end, merely 9/11 but its required that you have at least 2 up-top-date alts, including 75 on their main and 1 offspec, yet my main character is 81 on all specs already, with minimal WQ clearing every day.

- - - Updated - - -

What does getting heroic have to do with anything?
    Do people really pride themselves on clearing the easy content nowadays?
    about as much as people like to shit on them for it.

Nobody that is 81+ has ''minimal'' play time. The highest player in my guild in a Hunter who is 84 and he basically does almost every single AP quest he can, every single day, and dual boxes to make the ordeal go faster. This isn't even close to being normal player behavior.

The benefit is negligible anyway, unless you worship at the altar of orange parses that nobody but you really cares about in the end. And even then for most specs the impact is minimal, Fury included given that Strength is our worst stat.