Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

That is so childish . . . and completely in line with Trump's expected behavior. If I were Harry, I'd be like "fuck off, I invite who I want" to the UK government.

If Trump throws a fit because Obama attends a wedding, then too bad for Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    [video=youtube;h3iznrln8n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3iznrln8n4[/vdeo]

That is so childish . . . and completely in line with Trump's expected behavior. If I were Harry, I'd be like "fuck off, I invite who I want" to the UK government.

If Trump throws a fit because Obama attends a wedding, then too bad for Trump.
    Baby man and Chief everyone. I'm surprised Anna doesn't come around and sing "Do you want to be a snowflake?"

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    All legitimate Presidents of the United States should be invited IMO.

That means:

Jimmy Carter
    George H.W. Bush
    Bill Clinton
    George W Bush
    Barack Obama.
    I see what you did there, but this is a private wedding. Even Her Majesty's Government is not allowed a say in the guest list and all this only ever go to be an issue because Theresa May is so afraid of Cheeto being grumpy at her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    hardly. I'm pointing out the shit he did during Travon among other things. He was a race baiter.
    Maybe if you have some twisted perception of reality. But I live in the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pointing out the reality of what is taking place in the united states, between black communities that have been gradually impoverished if they were ever well off to begin with due to lingering effects of apartheid. Unless you want to sit here and claim racism is not a problem in the united states anymore. Go on make that foolish statement so you brand yourself.

Killing in the name of is not just a pumped up song from rage against the machine and not much so far what i'm reading has changed from what i read in my youth and the stories i read now, better yet it has only decreased in quality of living and the problems have only gotten worse, where as communities movements have a better effect on stopping bloodshed than authorities and politicians have.

So i personally don't find it that a president calling water wet race baiting, it is simply putting the finger on the wound and probably throwing some salt on there and understandably, people dislike being confronted with ugliness in their community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Милый. Всегда весело трахаться с мусором, как ты. Не забудьте добавить это к вашему русскому нытье.
    Спасибо, что вспомнили нас! Приветствую Трампа! Приветствую победу? Ой, подождите ..
    Flaming people in another language won't get you around the forums rules. Just something to consider on your next vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    moreso if Donald T. would not travel to London in feb 2018 for the new US embassy to be opened. being absent while Obama is flown in in may, waving and shaking hands with everybody and Harry's grandma the Queen: utter precious.
    Barack O. would receive the grand entrance Donald will never have.
    Which just goes to show the power of public image from the media. Obama is basically pre-epiphany Tony Stark. He did so much more shit and caused the death of thousands. Hell, the US was supporting and arming opposing sides in a civil war under his watch. Can't get more "Merchant of death" than that, but he'd still probably get a heroes welcome here as people don't really care about that stuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    that's funny considering Obama started out as a community organizer doing just that, sewing civil discourse and pushing victimhood mentality all the way through his presidency.
    This entirely. If we're blaming Trump for the (non-existant) huge rise in White-supremacist hate groups, can we blame Obama for the 60% rise in Black-Separatist hate groups over his presidency?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying that the kid could have been him if he were older, is race baiting? How? He was saying that this could happen to anyone, including the president of US. The only reason anyone claims that this was race bating, is simply because Obama is black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So i personally don't find it that a president calling water wet race baiting, it is simply putting the finger on the wound and probably throwing some salt on there and understandably, people dislike being confronted with ugliness in their community.
    How is it even throwing salt? If you read what he said, without knowing he is black, would it be race baiting? So... what makes this race baiting, if not just the fact that he is black?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This entirely. If we're blaming Trump for the (non-existant) huge rise in White-supremacist hate groups, can we blame Obama for the 60% rise in Black-Separatist hate groups over his presidency?
    Are you confusing white nationalist militias here?

10+ Year Old Account
    If Obama, the guy who invited the black professor and the white cop that detained him from entering his own house, for a beer at the White House, is a race baiter. Then we need a new word for it... it seems misused, when there is talk of rapists and murderers from Mexico. When the entire slogan of “real Americans” is jingoistic towards fellow American citizens. It doesn’t seem like the two should share a name and adding things like ‘very’ or ‘uge!’ doesn’t feel like it helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This is some extreme bias (yes, existant)... you saying ‘if we’re blaming’, while not being able to blame him, is fucked up.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How is it even throwing salt? If you read what he said, without knowing he is black, would it be race baiting? So... what makes this race baiting, if not just the fact that he is black?
    I believe that particular demographic would if we change the skin tone from black to white, simply define it as "calling it as it is".

I say it's throwing salt on there, in the manner that this generally gets ignored that generally politicians act either as an ostrich or skate around the issue since it's a hot potato that even obama only tried to address in his second term cause doing so in his first would probably not have him gotten re-elected i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only cowards speak in another tongue knowing others won't be able to understand them. The fear of some simple moderation is rather telling, the best part is you'll obtain another infraction for just writing in another language. So well done.

On topic: Will probably listen in to the interview probably floating around online somewhere.
    Eh, Google Translate can easily reveal what he said, if he was worth the time to bother.

Kind of surprised he did this. He pretty much keeps a low profile.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Милый. Всегда весело трахаться с мусором, как ты. Не забудьте добавить это к вашему русскому нытье.
    Спасибо, что вспомнили нас! Приветствую Трампа! Приветствую победу? Ой, подождите ..

Infracted - trolling
    It's really sad to see you reduced to this. Well I mean, I guess this has always been the real you, but it's kind of sad to see any human like this. Just a big ball of impotent anger, lashing out at perceived enemies left and right. I warned you guys not to die on Trump hill, look how he's degraded you.

P.S. Does anyone speak Russian? I'm curious if what he wrote actually makes sense in Russian. Foreign languages to English usually come out a bit off in Google translate, I'm curious if it's the same the other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Only cowards speak in another tongue knowing others won't be able to understand them.
    I think he was trying to evade moderation, like that would help. He thought it'd be "clever" to make the language in question Russian.

It's a pretty desperate strategy that any rational person could see wouldn't work, that's just where he's at I guess. Can't hold in the bitterness and hate, has to lash out no matter what. I'm sure he'll tell himself the mods are all persecuting him later too.

He's been reduced to human rubble after a year of Trump. They sold their soul to an cut-rate Devil in a cheap suit and look at what he's taken from them. It's actually astonishing to me that some people have so little self-worth that they'll sell themselves out for so little. That's the horrible truth: they're small and sad inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    lol wut?

Are you attempting to justify the "alt-right" with wild accusations?
    Obama race-baited by being black. Shame on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Flaming people in another language won't get you around the forums rules. Just something to consider on your next vacation.
    To quote the poet: "iknowrite?"

Are people that dense as to think a) we would be fooled to think he didn't use google translate, and b) that people/mods are so lazy to not check with google translate? o_O