Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesinjoe View Post
    Legendary should be treated just like their name says
    You might want to look up what "Legend" and "Epic" mean before saying stuff like that. What you've got in mind has nothing to do with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be happy with Blizz returning to the MoP/WoD style of legendary items. Working throughout the expansion towards the item makes sense to me.

I still believe that the existence of Legendaries wasn't a problem - their acquisition was. I would have much rather preferred working towards a specific piece, even if its the same piece everyone else was working toward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemondish View Post
    I still believe that the existence of Legendaries wasn't a problem - their acquisition was. I would have much rather preferred working towards a specific piece, even if its the same piece everyone else was working toward.
    The artifact necklace replaces the legendary system and it's pretty much that.

Shame I liked the system. Getting a legendary was fun until it fell into min max culture.

Legendary questlines are boring by comparison, Legion at least rewarded you for doing different things

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Shame I liked the system. Getting a legendary was fun until it fell into min max culture.

Legendary questlines are boring by comparison, Legion at least rewarded you for doing different things

ye, rewarded you for doing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Heart of Azeroth is replacing tier sets.

They said Legendaries will probably show up in some form but that the Heart is not that form.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah it replaces tier sets.
    It replaces both and the Artifact system in addition to that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    good, I am glad it has gone. I hope they go back to either a questline or maybe have some sort of single class specific legendary

I hated single class legendaries because for an entire expansion the legendary was locked to one class. I prefer if it's a class neutral thing like a ring or a trinket.

I liked cata legendaries a lot

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    settle down. you seem upset by facts and to of expressed that in terms of i can write 2 sentences with correct spelling. i can not help you there.
    "facts" lol. You don't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinions

- - - Updated - - -

On topic, I'd like to see them do some type of resource purchased legendaries of the player's choosing
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore