Thread: Why us, Why bm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Of course everyone was in love with MM, because it was overpowered and had no downsides whatsoever and had even less decision making that it has now.
    Even if SV would've gotten the damage buff it needed, it wouldn't have been played in HFC because it would've been inferior by (encounter)design.
    To pretend that it was "love" that made people play MM is presumptuous
    Holy shit you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    What? I play bm. You know why i play bm? BECAUSE ITS THE LEASE CHANGED SPEC FROM PRE-LEGION CHANGES.

braindead....i started in BC...and you know what we did back then? DO YOU!?! We rolled BM and copy pasted:

barley knowing wtf that did and but we listen, did the cookie cutter tree spec and spammed that 1 button but macro. That was it. %^&*^* I only spammed steady shot in Tier 7 too and still topped meters in my little sandbox.

It wasnt until Cata that BM changed to anything else and it wasn't that different then it is today.

I member.

And BM wasn't even the most braindead spec back then. Destruction warlock was. Destro literally put up their curse at the beggining of the fight and then spammed shadowbolt for 5 minutes. That was the entire rotation. And there was no DPS penalty, it was the best DPS spec throughout the entire expansion.

I personally like the way bm hunters are easy to do median dps and if you want to apply yourself easily do 300k higher dps at my current gear level (944)

This being said I personally hate MM always have it just doesn’t feel like a hunter, the hunter from back in the day of the original intro video with the dwarf and the bear, a real communion with an animal, that feels like a hunter it’s the whole reason I picked a hunter to play

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Holy shit you are stupid.
    k

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    I member.

And BM wasn't even the most braindead spec back then. Destruction warlock was. Destro literally put up their curse at the beggining of the fight and then spammed shadowbolt for 5 minutes. That was the entire rotation. And there was no DPS penalty, it was the best DPS spec throughout the entire expansion.
    That 2 buttons...BM was 1 button. In what world is pressing 2 buttons easier then pressing 1 button?

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    That 2 buttons...BM was 1 button. In what world is pressing 2 buttons easier then pressing 1 button?
    The '1-button' BM spec was in TBC. That was a long time ago and irrelevant now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Why are you buying into this?
    Because other people say so?

BM really isn't easier to play than the good majority of other specs. Do you really think BM is much easier than playing Havoc or Fury or Outlaw or Elemental or Frost, because newsflash: It isn't.

Most, if not all specs, have been made extremely easy to play.
    You're are right that many specs are just as easy as BM on a target dummy. But the fact that BM is ranged with no cast time abilities, high mobility and short Cool Downs makes the spec easy to manage in raids and dungeons. In a dungeons you will have burst damage for almost every trash pack and you don't really have to plan ahead for your Cool Downs to be ready for the boss fights. This is what makes BM the easiest spec in the game.

Frost DK also has a very easy rotation and is just as easy on a stationary target dummy. But it is not ranged and it has no mobility. BM will therefore be easier than Frost DK in raids and dungeons, not because of the rotation but because of the versatility.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2017-12-28 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    The '1-button' BM spec was in TBC. That was a long time ago and irrelevant now.
    Did you not read the op? Did you not read what i was commenting on? No you did not. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with people these days.

I like BM being the easy spec honestly.

I dont always log into wow to be challenged sometimes i just want to relax and not have to focus on my rotation 100%.