Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the patch progression / when you started playing.
    After 1.9 taming lupos, it will no longer deal shadow damage.
    But if you had one from befoure it was patched it keept it.
    Otherwise in terms of pet dmg King Bangalash > broken tooth 1.0 speed > bloodseeker bat 1.0 speed but no claw (ZG)
    But I think a generic wolf/worg will stay bis for raiding throughout even if you dont have grandfathered lupus; just to spam buff rank4 Furious Howl.
    Huntard pets in vanilla didnt have a constant passive 80 to 99% reduction to aoe (boss mechanics), so they died alot.

Overall it doesnt really matter all that much whatever you choose to do, pet dmg is only a minor part of your dps.
    This is also why you need aimed shot, in pretty much every build.

Kresh, echeyakee, bangalash.

Lupos - Shadow damage, up until 1.9
    Broken tooth - 1.0 attack speed
    Snarler - +100 to all resistances

Swapping Lupos out for a different one for pure PVE damage if the shadow damage doesn't stick. Snarler is a very good pet for dealing with aoe mechanics such as Ragnaros. Just learn max level fire resist and keeping it alive is fairly easy. With Tier 1 set bonus, Hunter pets have +40 to all resistances. Meaning Snarler has +140 prior to learning anything from the hunter.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Echeyakee
    Humar
    Broken Tooth
    Kresh
    Snarler

That was my team back in vanilla. I still have Echeyakee and Snarler stabled.

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    2 cats? What's the point of that?

I think I'd have to go with Arikara, Uhk'lok, and Deathmaw. Wind Serpent, Gorilla, and Wolf for raid... each unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MMKing View Post
    Lupos - Shadow damage, up until 1.9
    Broken tooth - 1.0 attack speed
    Snarler - +100 to all resistances

Swapping Lupos out for a different one for pure PVE damage if the shadow damage doesn't stick. Snarler is a very good pet for dealing with aoe mechanics such as Ragnaros. Just learn max level fire resist and keeping it alive is fairly easy. With Tier 1 set bonus, Hunter pets have +40 to all resistances. Meaning Snarler has +140 prior to learning anything from the hunter.
    Most of the pets on private servers have lost things like special resistances and the shadow damage for Lupos. Those things were considered bugs, and eventually got patched out by Blizz. I have doubts they will make it to live.

Even if it was a bug, it was present and very much a part of the game until the 1.9 patch. On Chromaggus, Lupos was be exceedingly powerful provided the boss becomes vulnerable to shadow damage.

Also, Lupos (the mob prior to taming) dealing shadow damage is not a bug at all. It's more like an un-intended effect that the Pet retained the shadow damage following taming.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Stop feeding the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    no but they should make moths, chimearas, corehounds, serpents tamable though
    No they shouldn't.

Winterspring Frostsaber. That was my most dear pet in vanilla, but I most likely won't be playing a hunter on classic servers. If I was it would be the Winterspring Frostsaber.

My huntress always ever used the Darkshore Moonsaber and the Owl from Teldrassil. True 13-years long friends !
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    No they shouldn't.
    =>
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Last edited by Akka; 2017-12-11 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    Can't believe it took 3 pages for someone to realize it was a troll? Jesus, its obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    Can't believe it took 3 pages for someone to realize it was a troll? Jesus, its obvious.
    Maybe he's just a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    It's not like being a troll is a sign of intelligence.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Cat for DPS, Gorilla/Turtle for Tank. Why would you use anything else in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    That's not harrasment
    Can you stop harassing him?

----------------

@OP you fucking monkey shit can you stop posting these useless crappy threads you useless trash tier filth
    You are just a worthless a loser I wouldn't even even wanna look at you such a worthless human being will be better of erased of the gene pool we don't need worthless junk such as yourself degrading the human race

Man... don't be angry at a sad troll.

All trolling aside, Humar and Uhk'lok. I wonder why Blizzard never made a cool looking bear? For most of WoW they couldn't even keep their mouths shut.

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    what are the other 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Can you stop harassing him?

----------------

@OP you fucking monkey shit can you stop posting these useless crappy threads you useless trash tier filth
    You are just a worthless a loser I wouldn't even even wanna look at you such a worthless human being will be better of erased of the gene pool we don't need worthless junk such as yourself degrading the human race
    humm you seem to be triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Bangalash
    That's it.
    EDIT: and Ghamoo-ra from Blackfathom Deeps. It's been my tank pet since forever under the name Clifford.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    wow, language. Just because someone has a different pov from you doesnt mean they are retard or troll

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    wow, language. Just because someone has a different pov from you doesnt mean they are retard or troll
    That's why I said "maybe". Do you even know what "maybe" means?