Any word on whether Player Orcs might stand upright as new Saurfang model does?

Seriously; he looks PHENOMENAL!!! Standing upright truly gives him a presence that's intimidating, not "dopey" like the current models look.

Has there been ANY indication from Blizzard if this is something they're considering for players?

Also, how awesome would it be to have an upright Orc model, combined with Mag'har skins? (I'd personally be most interested in the Warsong skin, with tattoos and yellow eyes).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Has there been ANY indication from Blizzard if this is something they're considering for players?
    Confirmed over a month ago. You don’t pay attention to the news much, do you?

Yes, the barber shops will now feature chiropractic services for male orcs; doesn't appear to be in 7.3.5 so I expect it in 8.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Option 1) type one small set of words on google to get exact querry you're looking for within seconds
    Option 2) start thread on mmo champion