10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    stonetalus? just need a nice iron sledgehammer some spin 2 win do-able early game.
    I was more thinking about a random boulder you try and do shit with, and then end up inevitably killing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I was more thinking about a random boulder you try and do shit with, and then end up inevitably killing yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kyoto-np.co.jp/top/article/20171227000164

And here come the big numbers.

Kimishima wants to sell 20 million units in the next fiscal year.

im guessing that means it sold crazy units this season.

This might be a stupid question, but do I really need a micro SD card for my switch?. I haven't got one yet and I have quite a few games (BOTW, Mario kart, splatoon, rabbids, odyssey etc) and I haven't had anything pop up about storage space. but I am planning on getting rocket league, which I will obviously need to download as there isn't a physical copy of it

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    This might be a stupid question, but do I really need a micro SD card for my switch?. I haven't got one yet and I have quite a few games (BOTW, Mario kart, splatoon, rabbids, odyssey etc) and I haven't had anything pop up about storage space. but I am planning on getting rocket league, which I will obviously need to download as there isn't a physical copy of it
    I got one same as in my 3ds. its future proofing if anything. We are getting more jp games that are digital only and its better to have the space than own a console in 2017 and say 'man id love that game but i dont have the space for it'.

If you're doing physical only you'll last a bit before needing an sd card. I only have stardew and shovel knight as my digital games and have 20 gb left
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You will need to eventually get an SD card. A number of third party games have required downloads and those can add up fast.

If you are just doing Rocket League as digital, you shouldn't need to get one now. The download is only 4.8 GBs out of the technical 25 GBs of internal storage your Switch has.

I would say get atleast a 32 gb one. you can get those for fairly cheap
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I would say get atleast a 32 gb one. you can get those for fairly cheap
    64 isnt much more, so honestly thats what I would get if I were on the fence. I got 128gb and probably wont upgrade until the switch revision comes out. By then hopefully something north of 300gb will be available for todays 128gb price.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    64 isnt much more, so honestly thats what I would get if I were on the fence. I got 128gb and probably wont upgrade until the switch revision comes out. By then hopefully something north of 300gb will be available for todays 128gb price.
    i just use the 32gb one i had in my 3ds. i pretty much only buy nintendo games for my switch since i have a gaming pc.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If someone only buys physical and doesn't buy these shit 3rd party ports there is realistically no reason they will ever need an SD card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just use the 32gb one i had in my 3ds. i pretty much only buy nintendo games for my switch since i have a gaming pc.
    I prefer to play every game on the switch as long as its decent looking with decent performance. Something like telltale games would just be better on switch imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If someone only buys physical and doesn't buy these shit 3rd party ports there is realistically no reason they will ever need an SD card.
    I dont even know what Nintendo could have done. No good handheld will use standard cheaper discs, and Modern games have high install sizes. The only thing they could have done is launched the Switch with at least a 64g sd card included and then the system probably would have been sold close to a loss which they wont do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I highly doubt I'll use up the 64g card I slapped in my Switch on launch.

I'm only buying physical (Bayonetta and Dragon Quest Builders next) anyway for when I get a second unit down the road.

https://www.dualshockers.com/shin-me...rap-and-build/

In a group interview with 4gamer, Shin Megami Tensei series Producer Kazuyuki Yamai said the fifth numbered game in the series is early on in development and asks fans to be patient.

Probably a 2019 game at the earliest.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/level-...witch-in-2018/

In the same group 4gamer interview, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino says they are going to focus on the Switch in 2018.

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't put an SD card in my Switch, yet. Everything except for Stardew Valley and Shovel Knight is a physical copy, so I still have more than 20 gigs of space to work with. Since I prefer the physical editions when possible, I don't see myself having a need for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I haven't put an SD card in my Switch, yet. Everything except for Stardew Valley and Shovel Knight is a physical copy, so I still have more than 20 gigs of space to work with. Since I prefer the physical editions when possible, I don't see myself having a need for a long while.
    I felt the same way, but when i bought LA Noire i decided to treat myself with a 128GB SD card.
    I actually deleted every installed game from the built-in memory and re-downloaded it to my new SD card.

I can't explain it, but it's a nice feeling to know that there isn't anything taking up the internal space on my Switch.

Sent from my F8331 with Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    I can't explain it, but it's a nice feeling to know that there isn't anything taking up the internal space on my Switch.
    Except there is because game saves can't be moved to SD cards period.

The flash memory on the switch will also load games slightly faster then an MSD card will, so using one without need to do so is silly.

Been focusing alot of time on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just salvaging and collecting deeds rather than progressing the story. Started doing this at chapter 5 which quickly made money a non-issue.

Anyone ever get a rare blade from a Rare Core Crystal? I havn't and it's made me question what the point of them even is.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Been focusing alot of time on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just salvaging and collecting deeds rather than progressing the story. Started doing this at chapter 5 which quickly made money a non-issue.

Anyone ever get a rare blade from a Rare Core Crystal? I havn't and it's made me question what the point of them even is.
    Yes. There's 3 rareitys in core crystals and rare is number 2

Legendary is the best but you won't get a lot of them unless you grind in chapter 8 or 9
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post

Yeah. Are you using boosters? That greatly increases the chance of acquiring a decent blade from a rare core. You can use up to five at once and farm them through handing in salvaging materials. It's not a guarantee but it does improve the odds.