Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What's left with legion?

So i got my ilvl to about 930, I got 2x legendaries, I beat all mythic dungeons, cleared LFR and got my primary professions to lvl 800. What's left for me to do?

Only thing i can think of is doing normal/heroic/mythic raids using the premade group tool, but last time I did that was a chaotic mess because people were so disorganized. I don't have time to play with a guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantais View Post
    So i got my ilvl to about 930, I got 2x legendaries, I beat all mythic dungeons, cleared LFR and got my primary professions to lvl 800. What's left for me to do?

Only thing i can think of is doing normal/heroic/mythic raids using the premade group tool, but last time I did that was a chaotic mess because people were so disorganized. I don't have time to play with a guild.
    Beat the pet achievements on Argus.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get more legendaries, clear normal at least, since LFR doesn't have the full thing available yet, get achievements. Convince nomi to give you cooking recipes if you feel like hating yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I use group finder, my groups finish the raid much more often then they fall apart. I've crushed Argus a couple times. At this point I'm kind've in the same boat - figure I'll fool around with alts and run missions for mad stacks of cash, maybe do some heroic raiding.

Other than logging in to raid, I don't do anything else. No point in anything else. It's just like WoD all over again. I cancelled sub until next expansion, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantais View Post
    I don't have time to play with a guild.
    Then GG really. Some guilds just do spur-of-the-moment raids and some may fit your "I have a real life" timeframe. Try before you just assume.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's left for me to do?
    Farm rare mounts. Collect transmog. Pet battle achievements! Archeology. Grind PvP prestige ranks. I play every day and am probably not going to be able to collect all the cool things this expansion because there is so much rare/time consuming stuff to get.

If you don't care about any of that, this is probably a good opportunity to unsubscribe until 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Other than logging in to raid, I don't do anything else. No point in anything else. It's just like WoD all over again. I cancelled sub until next expansion, tbh.
    lol there was never any point in it to begin with. It's a computer game. You log in when it feels like fun and do something else when you'd rather.

- - - Updated - - -

OP: All of LFR hasn't opened yet, so you've got that to look forward to. I think you are mistaken about not having time for a guild. Many guilds (more than half?) are very casual and make no particular time demands. They are just people with similar interests you can do stuff with in the game. You log on, see if any of your guild mates are doing something interesting, or if any of them are interested in doing something you wanted to do. People confuse guilds with raid teams. Casual guilds don't have set schedules for anyone.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Get the Beloved or the Insane titles. Especially the latter will keep you busy. Then there are pets, mounts, other titles.

whatever you want, if your goal is where you currently are, unsub until the next expansion, not that hard of a choice is it

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Get the Beloved or the Insane titles. Especially the latter will keep you busy. Then there are pets, mounts, other titles.
    You forgot the most important question: WHY?

Deleted
    Well thats pretty much all the content. If you want to, you can try to have fun with niche content such as pet battles. If not all you can do is repeat the content you already did 999999 times. Welcome to Legion

It sounds like you've pretty much squeezed out all of the core parts of the game.

Maybe take a break or try a different game for a change? It seems like you've had your fair share of Legion/WoW and maybe it'd be cool to check something else out. Look through Steam, maybe?
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    get your weapon to 75 AP, try your other spec(s), try and get all the skins, especially the ones you cant unlock in the next x-pac (+15 mythic and challenge thingy) max your reputations etc. really depends on what you want out the game. if you just play to see the bosses once, kill em and call it done like a single player game, then yeah, i'd say your done.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Are you really asking us what you should do ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Then GG really. Some guilds just do spur-of-the-moment raids and some may fit your "I have a real life" timeframe. Try before you just assume.
    Frankly I couldn't be assed to try wading through some of the shitfest raiding guilds out there even if you paid me.

Real life aside, the vast majority of guilds run a hyper casual mom&pop rag tag raid team or they think they are the next Method progressing in heroic/mythic. The time it takes to find the tiny, ridiculously minor percentage of guilds that would even be able to support my lifestyle, and the chances of that guild sticking it out for the rest of the expansion (let alone the duration of the game) is better spent frankly doing pet battles.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmm. Progress your char?

Clear everything up to (At least) mythic.
    Get higher ilvl
    Get all Legendaries
    Do Mage Tower on all Artifacts
    Farm Gold
    Do Pet Battles
    Farm Prestige
    Get Achievements
    Get Mounts

Some nice replies already in here, but just backing what a few others have said. You might want to look around for a casual guild at least and try to tag in on a Normal run. Or if you want to challenge yourself with some of the content you have already seen try running some Mythic + at high levels. There is all the collectible stuff too if you are into that like pets / transmogs / mounts etc.

Deleted
    I don't know but I always find something to do.Gold farming,collecting mounts/transmog/pets,leveling alts,leveling alts profesion,achievemetns,some random stuff with guild,pvp,mythic+ are always fun I can name few more stuff. All in all the things you've mentioned are far from over, 930 ilvl is nothing.

Deleted
    Even though I do not consider pet battles to be a "real content" you should try falcosaurs questlines (long ones) for 4 cool looking mounts. Class campaigns, some of them are interesting (DK is amazing, also liked shaman one), I do them for the story and class mounts.