Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got it when they launched 1.0. While the game play really good for me (no lag or frame drop really.. sometimes a bit of rubberbanding if I land with a lot of people at the same spot but it goes away after 4-5 sec).. my biggest complain is that I have a nasty bug since I created my account. My BP, the reward you get for playing the game, is stuck at N/A.. since I started I never received any rewards after my matchs, and also my wardrobe and the crate tab give me "an error occured" with nothing happening. I uninstall / reinstalled, write to pubg on their forum, on twitter, no answer or aknowledge of the situation. I see a ton of people with these problems on the forum also, its not just me... the lack of communication about this issue is really annoying.. cause I like the game.. but this suck.

I play it everyday with other 2 friends. I really love the game! I enjoy even the quick games when I get killed. The only thing I HATE are the foocking cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    I don't agree at all. I have played for over a month and only found a single aimbot cheater. PUBG, I've found many more. Although nearly none in any duos or squads.

You get to see the view of your killer in fortnite, so you can see whether there is an obvious cheater or not. From what I've experienced, if your on NA, you are just making things up.
    Sorry but I can't agree with you either. My sona nd I tried to play for a number of weeks and as I mentioned. You get to spectate on who killed you. It because obvious the hacks and cheats.

Then we started to look up said cheats and they are everywhere. Many undetectable even. You are a bit delusional or worse, pretending it's not there.

Hell, just do a quick google search and anyone can see the number of cheats out there as well as the forums talking about the massive number of hacks going on in game. There is no making things up because that many people are not making things up.

I can only hope Playersunknowns BG doesn't suffer the same problem but if you do a google search on hacks for that game as well as I did yesterday. They are around as well. I hope by the time it gets fully released they will solve that issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of a fire fight. I blow up the enemies car, the team goes wild.... crash..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I tried fortnite for a couple weeks and while its a similar game and not to bad to play it's slammed filled with aim bots. After playing it for a few weeks and the bots getting more and more obvious because you get to spectate on the player that killed you.

I then looked up the hacks for that game and the more I read the worse it got.

For now an until thats fixed and im not sure they will fix it. Its not worth playing.

I hope playerunknowns BG will not suffer the same fate when it does finally get released.
    Fortnite has far less cheats out than PUBG which is kinda hilarious since one is a f2p game

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Sorry but I can't agree with you either. My sona nd I tried to play for a number of weeks and as I mentioned. You get to spectate on who killed you. It because obvious the hacks and cheats.

Then we started to look up said cheats and they are everywhere. Many undetectable even. You are a bit delusional or worse, pretending it's not there.

Hell, just do a quick google search and anyone can see the number of cheats out there as well as the forums talking about the massive number of hacks going on in game. There is no making things up because that many people are not making things up.

I can only hope Playersunknowns BG doesn't suffer the same problem but if you do a google search on hacks for that game as well as I did yesterday. They are around as well. I hope by the time it gets fully released they will solve that issue.
    There are cheats out there for every single shooter ever made in modern times. Name a shooter that doesn't have aim hacks, you can't. The difference is what measures the dev's use to stop them.

I've played hundreds of hours of fortnite. Won over 100 different matches and have only seen a single hacker. You are just exaggerating or THINK you see cheaters, just so you can justify how you died. "I died! Must be a cheater!"

It's funny, because back in the good call of duty days, I would get called a cheater at least a dozen times a day (on pc where text chat is possible). So many false positives from people and I'm sure you are the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Fortnite has far less cheats out than PUBG which is kinda hilarious since one is a f2p game
    yeah, I find that super odd. Must be an anti-cheat measure that fortnite uses. Must be pretty damn good.

I only have about 300 hours played in pubg but ive never actually seen any obvious cheating, and now with replays and kill cams it can't really be hard to spot. Also my buddies and I get chicken dinners regularly (got 3 in 8 games last night) and im hot trash at competitive video games these days compared to when I was younger.

Anecdotal for sure, but I just dont see cheating in pubg a big problem. I think the nature of the game and the fact you can be easily killed without having much of a clue what happened to you is what makes people scream cheater/hacker really loudly. Tougher now with replays.

Is it just me, or PUBG is losing players after 1.0 release? Regardless of the holiday season in US. More and more I hear about Fortnite and I hoped for a new ATH in SteamCharts for PUBG but it didn't happen and numbers are going down, steadily. Of cours PUBG will not "die", as many will stay simply because they hate Fortnite's graphic, but still. At least for me Fortnite is smoother, more relaxing.

Also the new PUBG map is horrible, old one was better and more fun.

Also...they've banned over 1,5 mln accounts for cheating Source: https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/stat...07552778211328
    I think they should ban 10x more.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2017-12-29 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Is it just me, or PUBG is losing players after 1.0 release? Regardless of the holiday season in US. More and more I hear about Fortnite and I hoped for a new ATH in SteamCharts for PUBG but it didn't happen and numbers are going down, steadily. Of cours PUBG will not "die", as many will stay simply because they hate Fortnite's graphic, but still. At least for me Fortnite is smoother, more relaxing.

http://steamcharts.com/app/578080

According to that it's gaining still.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://steamcharts.com/app/578080

According to that it's gaining still.
    Yeah it does, but the gain itself is in decline. We will see how it goes.

Well Epic has a pretty good anti-cheat system they can just throw in any game they want. Bluehole needs to make an anti-cheat from scratch as well as not quite having the resources that Epic has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post

Also...they've banned over 1,5 mln accounts for cheating Source: https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/stat...07552778211328
    I think they should ban 10x more.
    well they reached 3 million concurrent users...so no it's not losing players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Well Epic has a pretty good anti-cheat system they can just throw in any game they want. Bluehole needs to make an anti-cheat from scratch as well as not quite having the resources that Epic has.
    Bluehole doesn't have to make an anticheat from scratch, they're using the same anticheat that Fortnite is using.

Bluehole doesn't have to make an anticheat from scratch, they're using the same anticheat that Fortnite is using.
    The anti-cheat measures are only as good as the code which it has to determine what is cheating. And therein lies a problem for PUBG (minus xbox). PUBG on the PC is literally the worst coded game in the modern era. It's a bandaid after bandaid fix held together by gum. How can it accurately predict and detect cheating/hacking when every game multiple game-breaking bugs occur where players are teleported, car teleported, random accelerations, weird physics, bullet physics being wonky....you get the picture

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    The anti-cheat measures are only as good as the code which it has to determine what is cheating. And therein lies a problem for PUBG (minus xbox). PUBG on the PC is literally the worst coded game in the modern era. It's a bandaid after bandaid fix held together by gum. How can it accurately predict and detect cheating/hacking when every game multiple game-breaking bugs occur where players are teleported, car teleported, random accelerations, weird physics, bullet physics being wonky....you get the picture
    Because BattlEye doesn't check for teleported players, random accelerations or weird physics. That's the job of the anti speedhacking feature of UE4, which probaly had issues with the fundamental nature of how broken PUBG is to begin with, which explains why it took them 9 months to detect speedhacking properly.
    There's no difference between the two, regardless of how the game is coded.

Epic on the other do have other measures in use like MAC banning, it's simple but it's there + They don't have the luxury of having over half of their playerbase being chinese players, the chinese being 99% of all the banned cheaters in PUBG.
    Last edited by mmocae1868ef01; 2017-12-30 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    I only have about 300 hours played in pubg but ive never actually seen any obvious cheating, and now with replays and kill cams it can't really be hard to spot. Also my buddies and I get chicken dinners regularly (got 3 in 8 games last night) and im hot trash at competitive video games these days compared to when I was younger.

Anecdotal for sure, but I just dont see cheating in pubg a big problem. I think the nature of the game and the fact you can be easily killed without having much of a clue what happened to you is what makes people scream cheater/hacker really loudly. Tougher now with replays.
    cheating is really not a problem in pubg, at least not on EU servers. Never encountered a speedcheater so far. Can't say anything about an aimbot either because it's pretty hard to judge, but closet cheaters will certainly exist, just like in any other game.

It's far more likely that you'll die a normal death in PUBG than anything else. The game is designed in such a way that the biggest noob in town could potentially be a major threat to your well being - and you'll only have yourself to blame most of the time (or some invisible wall).
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-12-30 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So picked this up tonight on Xbox. This has got to be the shittiest most fun game I've played in a long time lol. Will be a hell of a lot better once it gets optimized, with all the rubber banding and crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    cheating is really not a problem in pubg, at least not on EU servers.
    It is HUGE problem in EU. I've played like 5 games yesterday and atleast 2 of them my team was DESTROYED by cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Never encountered a speedcheater so far. Can't say anything about an aimbot either because it's pretty hard to judge, but closet cheaters will certainly exist, just like in any other game.
    I've seen speed hack only a few times but the aimbot is the biggest problem.
    In both games we were annihilated with guy with assault rifle using full auto at distance of 600-800m. You can check replays now.

Deleted
    Nah it's not a huge problem.

The replays aren't worth much in the first place, but I don't believe you anyway.

Not sure how the elo rating in this game works, but considering that I play(ed) with people in top 100 killrating (one of them dropping in and out of top 10) and I'm not seeing anything clearly suspicious it can't be that much of a problem.

I've encountered more hackers in BF3/4 in the same amount of time - obvious hackers, not closet cheaters - and that game was fine.

I haven't played in the last two weeks due to the rubberbanding issues at the start of the match, but unless the situation got worse all of a sudden, which is extremely unlikely, it's not that bad.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-01-01 at 11:19 AM.

I think most of you underestimate the amount of hackers in PUBG. It's not a regular shooter you know, where spotting wallhackers is extremely easy due to several distinct but suspicious occasions. When you meet a cheater, you're dead and hiding wallhack is extremely easy, especially in a low-paced game as PUBG.

Deleted
    I think the most common cheat is the one that shows where all the people are, it is very depresing seeing through the Death Cam how some people just know where exactly you are. At first I though it was intuition or that people just got lucky but lately I just spend hidding in a room the whole game and when someone comesby. they go directly to where I am and kills me with a granade or a molotov. I also don´t understand how so many chinese players go to the EU servers.