Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In a thread full of people saying "He said X" but unable to point that out except by saying "Well if you construe it this way then it means that" you call be obtuse? Do you mean to say I'm not agreeing with a group narrative and asking questions?
    I mean you are smart enough to fully understand the context and meaning of what Trump said and are not agreeing for the sake of being against the grain.

In a thread full of people saying "He said X" but unable to point that out except by saying "Well if you construe it this way then it means that" you call be obtuse? Do you mean to say I'm not agreeing with a group narrative and asking questions?
    No, it was one person using quotes to paraphrase Trump that you took as a literal quote. Wording could have been better, but you know, a basic understanding of context would have solved that mystery pretty quickly.

This is a personal problem, but for you. This is not an issue with the thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    You didnt respond to my last post. Show me where trump said SOME people.

Why are you allowed to infer meaning, but nobody else is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, it was one person using quotes to paraphrase Trump that you took as a literal quote. Wording could have been better, but you know, a basic understanding of context would have solved that mystery pretty quickly.

This is a personal problem, but for you. This is not an issue with the thread.
    You cannot disparage Trump as an individual. Haven’t you learned that by now? You must be a cabal... all praise, what ever you are...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You didnt respond to my last post. Show me where trump said SOME people.

Why are you allowed to infer meaning, but nobody else is?
    Because that’s what everyone does. I know that the first thing I say when I go to a seahawk game, is “some of these people have aids”. It’s totaly normal to just randomly call out that some people in a group have aids.

Some people on the bus have aids. Some people in Disney land have aids. Some people at Trump’s gold course have aids. Normal... it’s what we all do... and some of us have aids.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-12-28 at 11:06 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

An unnamed anonymous source.
    Since we're all going to gang up this intellectually dishonest person, might as well point out that she got this wrong, too.

They're unnamed, but not anonymous. The reporters and editors know exactly who the two officials were who quoted Trump, their names just aren't being released to the public to protect them.

You're not very good at this.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the anonymous source says something that sounds more like what a liberal imagines a racist might say, I am sceptical.
    Yeah yeah, so weird an anonymous source claimed Trump said something that's totally in character for Trump to say. I can see how it would cause you to be skeptical. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that you are being obtuse on purpose one side had people with Nazi flags chanting racial slurs not to mention T-Shirts some even in full KKK gear. I don't know about you but any good people with some sense would GTFO seeing that. Do you know any "good people" who would stick around in that kind of crowd?
    what about people passing by that were in the crowd just by chance trying to figure out what was going on? Just because the event was supposedly organised by white nationalists doesn't mean every single person in the crowd is a white nationalist. There could also be people around that aren't white nationalists, but didn't want someone tearing down their towns statues regardless of the history behind him. who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    what about people passing by that were in the crowd just by chance trying to figure out what was going on? Just because the event was supposedly organised by white nationalists doesn't mean every single person in the crowd is a white nationalist. There could also be people around that aren't white nationalists, but didn't want someone tearing down their towns statues regardless of the history behind him. who knows?
    The people who were passing bye, were not part of the protest. People who came to see what was going on and joined the side with Nazis, deserve to be called Nazis. Wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

So he didn't say the KKK or neo-nazis were fine people. He said some of the people at a given event, be they for it or against it were fine people or did nothing wrong.

Which is true.
    Yes, because when you side with KKK, nazis, and white supremecists you can always be a "very fine person". What's wrong with you? Hell, what's wrong with this year where you can march with people calling for the death of minorities, shouting racial slurs, wielding torches, and wearing white hoods and swastikas and still be considered a "fine person".

You can't sit there and march with them, accepting that attitude, and go "this is all for a statue, those racial slurs I said were just for fun".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yes, because when you side with KKK, nazis, and white supremecists you can always be a "very fine person". What's wrong with you? Hell, what's wrong with this year where you can march with people calling for the death of minorities, shouting racial slurs, wielding torches, and wearing white hoods and swastikas and still be considered a "fine person".

You can't sit there and march with them, accepting that attitude, and go "this is all for a statue, those racial slurs I said were just for fun".
    Is it a perverted version of ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’, resulting in, ‘if you can’t beat them, march along with them’... can that even be used? Since there was no attempt of these not Nazis, that were marching along with Nazis. Can’t say ‘can’t beat them’, when there was no actual attempt to root them out... yeah...

An unnamed anonymous source.
    Still more credibility than you or Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    If you were passing by and saw giant Nazi flags and men hoods would you stay? there was no one passing by those people were marching. Are the statutes so important that they would march with people shouting Sieg Heil without being racists themselves?