View Poll Results: Dark Willow vs Piper Halliwell?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • Dark Willow

14 48.28%
  • Piper Halliwell

15 51.72%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dark Willow vs Piper Halliwell?

Vs

Who wins in a fight?

I’m going to go with piper on this not only her freezing power but her range of knowledge as a witch vs Willow who for the most part is self taught.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-27 at 02:10 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Allyson Hannigan was better actress...and more likable.
    Giles tried freezing her...

This feels about 10 years late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    This feels about 10 years late.

Yeah had to remember the sisters their powers and try to evenly match.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Allyson Hannigan was better actress...and more likable.
    Giles tried freezing her...
    I like Dark Willow but she’s a Red Head. Whoever played Piper is the one I’d ask out.

Deleted
    Dark Willow ofc. More power and waaaaaaaaaaay better lookin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Dark Willow ofc. More power and waaaaaaaaaaay better lookin
    Piper is a Legacy witch with a family that span decades, Willow has now active power, and her power has limits before she drains.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One hand sure Piper held her own quite well against many opponents. On the other DW not only was able to influence the mind of a vengeance demon to unbind her from the statis spell, she then surprised both Giles and Buffy and when he tried again to bind her she had already weaved herself out of it. "Fool me once, Shame on you...".

I mean I loved Dark Willow for this, Losing Tara the one thing that kept her from going off the deep end, and after such a touching reconciliation too. She saved Buffy again from dying, she drained Rack and could drain magic from anyone. Hell Anya called her the most powerful Wicca in the western hemisphere. And other such feats I could go on.

IF Willow went full Evil and im talking irredeemable then I would say she would win but that probably wouldn't happen since she is a scoobie to her group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    One hand sure Piper held her own quite well against many opponents. On the other DW not only was able to influence the mind of a vengeance demon to unbind her from the statis spell, she then surprised both Giles and Buffy and when he tried again to bind her she had already weaved herself out of it. "Fool me once, Shame on you...".

I mean I loved Dark Willow for this, Losing Tara the one thing that kept her from going off the deep end, and after such a touching reconciliation too. She saved Buffy again from dying, she drained Rack and could drain magic from anyone. Hell Anya called her the most powerful Wicca in the western hemisphere. And other such feats I could go on.

IF Willow went full Evil and im talking irredeemable then I would say she would win but that probably wouldn't happen since she is a scoobie to her group.
    True but Piper has been a God and she has a direct line not only to the powers that be, she has inside knowledge of how it works, and she can Freeze and Explode Willow by slowing matter and accelerating it at will.

Depends, if we are letting Willow go full dark, then let Piper go full out too, be it the Greek god Piper, or the possessed by the hollow/the source Piper.

If they just bump into each other, I'd lean towards Willow, with prep work allowed I feel Piper would make a spell/potion/whatever she needs to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Dark Willow because she was evil and would kill without hesitation.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Dark Willow because she was evil and would kill without hesitation.
    Dark Willow's power was killing herself, see those black vein lines.

Was Piper the one with the "lol explode bitch" and time stop skill? That is probably OP, unless Willow had one of the lulz plot contrivances which allowed the current demon/ebuil wizard of the week to be exempt from her powers. Willow was just bad ass.

I'll go with Willow, mostly because she aged better than the other one, that's a win in my book . (she stands no chance against Piper as she was essentially written to be all powerfull at times..)

Edit: Both of them are over 40 now and have let themselves go it seems. /sadface
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-12-27 at 08:48 AM.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Dark Willow's power was killing herself, see those black vein lines.
    Mm not sure about the killing herself, I do recall them saying draining it of her being so ingrained would be fatal. Think it was the representation of her being so chock full of dark naughty power. God I wish they had not cancelled that show after 7 seasons books were pretty good and pretty on detail. Buffy having a lesbian trist was fun to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know much about Piper but Dark Willow was OP (even more so in the comics) and was taking out god-level opponents. She was also power hungry so I'd give her the win.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-12-29 at 01:00 AM.

Deleted
    Literally who

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I don't know much about Piper but Dark Willow was OP (even more so in the comics) and was taking out god-level opponents. She was also power hungry so I'd give her the win.
    TBH, I think Dark Willow vs full power Illyria would be a better match.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

with her Charmed legacy as one of the greatest witches of all time equaled only by her fellow Halliwell sisters,the strong ancestral magic and bond that is ancient along with her power set of slowing and accelerating molecules to the point where they freeze or combust is not someone to be trifled with however dark willow is powerful too but i can see piper winning this,,,Shes the jack of all trades here..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Literally who
    MILLENIAAAAAAL

Definitely Dark willow cus "This one time, at band camp"

hmmmmm tough call but Piper has the upper hand...shes a force to be reckoned with..Willow will be a challenge but Piper can handle it...

I don't know who the other chick is but Willow is powerful whether she's dark or not. Her going dark just made her deadlier than she normally would be. She would destroy the other chick.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano