Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    Because being crit-capped in MC with pre-bis gear is ridiculous. And, I kind of titled the thread incorrectly, I don't really want the removal of world-buffs, I just think it would be great if they didn't have an effect in raids, but as for on the outside/pvp, sure.
    you only played FAKE private servers. this buffs are needed. so no they stay.

Pop a head pop a head whos popping a head?? Popping a head 100g, pop me a head pls, popping a head.

Pop head pls. We're waiting for somoene to pop a head.

Head reserved.

Wts head pop 100g.

I... Just... Why don't you remove that stupid immature avatar before talking to people like they're shit on the internet because they have a different opinion to you, yeah? Stop generalizing, and start actually adding good discussion to this thread. And yeah, I do play on private servers? I have more of an idea of how vanilla is gonna be than someone who doesn't currently, just because a large majority of the classic playerbase is gonna be from private servers, my point is just as valid as anyone elses. You're trying to make it out that everyone on private servers is somehow wrong or a noob or something, really sad to be honest. Just because I said I have been playing on private servers doesn't render any point I make obselete does it? Now, you're probably gonna respond with some witty one-liner like half of this forum seems to do when they lack the intelligence to bring up a valid point worth discussing, pretty funny to be honest. So, my opinion doesn't carry any weight because I played on private servers? Nice. You're a real fucking autistic idiot man. Haha.
    Two things: Ponies are adorable, and I'm actually a girl so... (I know, right? On the internet even!)

Blantantly holding onto something you likely never had is just amusing in itself. It's like a teenager wanting to hang out with a bunch of grandpas to talk about how "awesome" muscle cars were in the "good ole days", yet going on and on about how much they hate modern safety features like airbags.
    Your opinion matters less as someone who is flat out stealing from the company you're praising for bringing back the game you want so much. It's not so much that you probably didn't play back then, it's more important that you're offering a pat on the back to Blizzard when you've been taking money from their bank accounts this whole time.
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Fuck me you lot are retarded.
    coming from the autistic wrath baby...hey pot the kettle called he wanted to remind you that you are black

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    Two things: Ponies are adorable, and I'm actually a girl so..
    I'm a girl too. Ponies are not adorable, they're ugly and evil.

They should be removed from raids. They took time to collect, if you didn't get it (late for raid or w/e), or died on trash, you lose all advantage, compared to others. A pure bullshit mechanic.
    Last edited by VincentWolf; 2017-12-29 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm a girl too. Ponies are not adorable, they're ugly and evil.
    Clearly you have not experienced the magic of friendship! That's okay, it's not for everyone~

Clearly you have not experienced the magic of friendship! That's okay, it's not for everyone~
    That's only one ugly pony. He's alone.

I don't even see any rainbows of love

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That's only one ugly pony. He's alone.

I don't even see any rainbows of love
    Aw, there there. One day you'll see them, I'm sure!

Though I'm not a crazy rabid fan of it, I enjoy the music and a lot of the celebrity appearances (like Felicia Day!), and used to support my nephew by angering my swine of a sister for making fun of her son for liking it.

Deleted
    Aw, there there. One day you'll see them, I'm sure!

Though I'm not a crazy rabid fan of it, I enjoy the music and a lot of the celebrity appearances (like Felicia Day!), and used to support my nephew by angering my swine of a sister for making fun of her son for liking it.
    It's a g.i.r.l (guy in real life)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, here's a bet. Everyone calling me an autistic wrath baby, show me your account billing history to prove you've been paying since 2004/2005/2006. Come on lads, let's go!

It's a g.i.r.l (guy in real life)
    Well aren't you just the sweetest lil' thing! Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you can't come up with anything actually of merit to add to a conversation.

Deleted
    Well aren't you just the sweetest lil' thing! Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you can't come up with anything actually of merit to add to a conversation.
    Yeah I've tried on the last 8 pages but I get called an autistic wrath baby etc and a 'private server princess' whatever the fuck that means, so yeah, fuck all of y'all, can't wait to roll warrior and smash you all up on DPS/PvP. Fucking noobs.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet most of you are gonna get to lvl 17 and quit pahahaha!

you cry a lot, retard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madscientist View Post
    you cry a lot, retard
    do i hear something? oh yeah, i hear the spasticated cries of a manchild, keep acting edgy with your one-liners you obese cunt

Yeah I've tried on the last 8 pages but I get called an autistic wrath baby etc and a 'private server princess' whatever the fuck that means, so yeah, fuck all of y'all, can't wait to roll warrior and smash you all up on DPS/PvP. Fucking noobs.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet most of you are gonna get to lvl 17 and quit pahahaha!
    Wow you are by far the most annoying and ignorant person on this forum to date. calling everyone who does not agree with you retail scum or autistic etc.
    Please go cry in your silly corner on your silly private illegal server. and if you feel the need to post something stick to the private server forums.

You have no clue how to hold a discussion and while inf act asking for one you burned down almost everyone who actually tied to have a decent discussion with you.
    Sad, so very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

do i hear something? oh yeah, i hear the spasticated cries of a manchild, keep acting edgy with your one-liners you obese cunt
    more crying from the greatest retard in the world. just kill yourself lol. nobody needs / wants you alive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Wow you are by far the most annoying and ignorant person on this forum to date. calling everyone who does not agree with you retail scum or autistic etc.
    Please go cry in your silly corner on your silly private illegal server. and if you feel the need to post something stick to the private server forums.

You have no clue how to hold a discussion and while inf act asking for one you burned down almost everyone who actually tied to have a decent discussion with you.
    Sad, so very sad.
    Again, putting words in my mouth, I know retail is a decent game (for what it is), I just prefer vanilla/tbc/wotlk due to its lore and gameplay mechanics, I like the focus being around the world and PvP etc. Find me a time when I called anyone retail scum, please man. I don't know why everyone on this forum has such a hard-on for putting words in peoples mouth, I really don't.

I don't know how to hold a discussion? Tell that to the dozens of people who come in here calling me an autistic wrath baby whenever I make a point that counters or is different to theirs, it's truly pathetic. Fuck this mob mentality on this forum, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

more crying from the greatest retard in the world. just kill yourself lol. nobody needs / wants you alive
    Be quiet fat boy, you don't wanna wake mummy up!

Woah woah, hey now. That definitely isn't cool and crosses way too many lines.

Again, putting words in my mouth, I know retail is a decent game (for what it is), I just prefer vanilla/tbc/wotlk due to its lore and gameplay mechanics, I like the focus being around the world and PvP etc. Find me a time when I called anyone retail scum, please man. I don't know why everyone on this forum has such a hard-on for putting words in peoples mouth, I really don't.

I don't know how to hold a discussion? Tell that to the dozens of people who come in here calling me an autistic wrath baby whenever I make a point that counters or is different to theirs, it's truly pathetic. Fuck this mob mentality on this forum, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Be quiet fat boy, you don't wanna wake mummy up!
    still crying, retard? it's past your bedtime already, retard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Classic servers are a wee-bit too important to some of you all. How ridiculously upset and angry you get over just talking about it is surreal at times. I'd suggest calming down a bit before that ban hammer comes your way. We can all interact peacefully can't we?
    Don't worry buddy boyo, I am completely calm! Just a shame how strong the mob mentality is on this forum, truly is fascinating.