Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Highwhale brought up the Sylvanas thing, Friendly fanatically responded to him.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I refuse to refer to you by your new "roleplay" name.

She's been trying to find a solution to the forsaken reproduction problem since Cataclysm basically, so no, she doesn't want them to die.

An endless army of forsaken could possibly have been very useful against the Legion.

By this logic, no-one is ever justified in fighting for their survival, everyone should just lie down and accept their fate because "lul circle of life".

Contrary to what you might think, you're not really claiming any sort of moral high ground with comments like this. If anything, it just further diminishes your points.

Highwhale brought up the Sylvanas thing, Friendly simply responded to him.
    I thank you for being calm and collective, while also using justifiable points.

1. Yeah. I might name change.

2. I know she doesn't want them to die. But, to make a pact with the Queen of the Dead, only to torment a high and mighty Val'kyr, just so you and your people could become Immortal? Seriously?

3. Not really. Considering that the Legion CREATED an even greater Endless Army of Undead. What were they called now? The Scourge?

4. Never said for you to not fight for your survival. Just don't disrupt the Balance while doing it. For Example: Illidan fought for his survival, but he didn't disrupt anything while doing so. He and his Illidari destroyed Legion Worlds, he created a Rift, he told on the Light, and he basically is jailer of Sargeras. He more or less is keeping the Balance now, more so than he is disrupting it. Sylvanas on the other hand....

5. Again, i'm not trying to prove anything. I'm only trying to tell you and other people that not all of what Sylvanas is doing is good.

6. Responding to someone's claim only makes things worse. I saw Highwhales comment. He shouldnt've derailed the thread like that. Now, i'm in this shitfest. So, either way, i'm not innocent in this shit either. I'm making things worse just by arguing further. Haha.

So, let's not argue further. Okay? WE GOT TENTACLE RIDDLES TO TALK ABOUT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because your utter lack of self awareness is always something I look forward to with each and everyone of your posts, whether its crying about Sylvanas, creeping on other people's profiles or making fun of disabilities or sexual orientation you are always good for a healthy dose of cringe induced laughter.
    Dude its too cringe even for you. Get a life.

On topic: I do think that we'll see N'zoth this Expansion. However, I don't see him as the End Boss. If anything, I see Azeroth herself as the End Boss of BFA. But...that's just me. I only see N'zoth as the Kil'jaeden of BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    On topic: I do think that we'll see N'zoth this Expansion. However, I don't see him as the End Boss. If anything, I see Azeroth herself as the End Boss of BFA. But...that's just me. I only see N'zoth as the Kil'jaeden of BFA.
    More likely to be Azshara from what they said at blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "my arguments are shit, i better act as if i quit talking about it yet still continue talking about it, and call everyone that says something i disagree with a fanboy"
    I know right? The Old God's are rather crazy beings indeed, for ending a topic despite them still talking about said topic.

We're getting closer to solving those riddles indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    More likely to be Azshara from what they said at blizzcon.
    They would NEVER announce the end boss of BFA this early. Not after what we've seen with both WoD, and Legion.

That's kind of like saying Gul'dan's the end boss. Not even close.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Dude its too cringe even for you. Get a life.
    Alright here is some grade A irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I know right? The Old God's are rather crazy beings indeed, for ending a topic despite them still talking about said topic.

We're getting closer to solving those riddles indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

They would NEVER announce the end boss of BFA this early. Not after what we've seen with both WoD, and Legion.

That's kind of like saying Gul'dan's the end boss. Not even close.
    I was talking about the KJ of the expansion, like you were talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright here is some grade A irony.
    You too much talk about irony and how people don't understands it or use this word in a wrong way.

I think you lack of arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I was talking about the KJ of the expansion, like you were talking about.
    Ohhhh, okay. The way you said it made it sound as if she'd be the final boss. I don't know. Wouldn't believe it. I mean, they did show Kil'jaeden during the Blizzcon 2016 BS. And..well..Legion was announced a year BEFOREHAND, at Gamescom. So, in my eyes, it's too early to tell.

- - - Updated - - -

You too much talk about irony and how people don't understands it or use this word in a wrong way.

Oh my god. Both of you stop arguing about this worthless shit. The Faction war's going to end by 8.2 anyway. Seriously...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Its an outright fact Sylvans doesn't want the Forsaken to die, so she wouldn't be leading them over a cliff in this scenario. The DC shows the forsaken aren't blind sheep either.

so either you A: once again are completely ignorant of lore

or B: being your usual self, which I guess also counts as A:

It's kinda hard to argue with someone who seems to pride themselves on not knowing a fuck about what they are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."

The Word "You" could be Referring to the Boy-King being lied to by the "Master" and not us the players.
    Last edited by Hablion; 2017-12-29 at 06:50 PM.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. Both of you stop arguing about this worthless shit. The Faction war's going to end by 8.2 anyway. Seriously...
    I don't think so. Its MoP all over again. I believe we will raid another High King/Warchief again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Azeroth is evil. She's already been corrupted, that's why Sargeras stabbed the world.

She is the shepherd, and we are the sheep.
    He gets it. That is pretty much what it is. Azeroth is Chaotic. Not a "Good" Titan. Sargeras saw through what we did not see.

As for the first lie this is an interesting one. Obviosuly we can remove Wrathion from this equation because he lied to us more than twice already. And this text says the FIRST LIE HAS been so we have yet to see the other I assume. So that leaves us with Anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its an outright fact Sylvans doesn't want the Forsaken to die, so she wouldn't be leading them over a cliff in this scenario. The DC shows the forsaken aren't blind sheep either.

so either you A: once again are completely ignorant of lore

or B: being your usual self, which I guess also counts as A:

It's kinda hard to argue with someone who seems to pride themselves on not knowing a fuck about what they are talking about.
    Dude. It was prediction - opinion. I don't need you jumping on me with your Sylvanas rubbish every time i say something bad about your idol.

PS I saw Sylvanas didn't have problems sending Forsaken "over the cliff" for sake of her revenge or saving her life.

Even with the new clues we can't say anything for sure anyway but it's obvious we did something really wrong at Argus or Pantheon, i feel like we either carried corruption there or brought it to Azeroth somehow

I don't think so. Its MoP all over again. I believe we will raid another High King/Warchief again.
    A reversed MoP. We fight in the Faction Conflict, then we battle the Old God threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Even with the new clues we can't say anything for sure anyway but it's obvious we did something really wrong at Argus or Pantheon, i feel like we either carried corruption there or brought it to Azeroth somehow
    Yeah....we did do something wrong.

...We forgot to look down. DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    A reversed MoP. We fight in the Faction Conflict, then we battle the Old God threat.
    MoP was exactly faction conflict then Old God stuff in faction conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I see us all saying that the "Bound to a Throne? No, Boundless" line is about Sargeras' and the Burning THRONE, or the Seat of the Pantheon, BUT

Let's not forget about that good old Frozen THRONE. The Void is kind of the root behind the Scourge/Necromancy and the Lich King. The Legion/Dreadlords just used the Void to create these soulblades, and cursed armor/helmets etc.

So Old God riddles about a Throne very well could and should be also about The Lich King.
    That's a nice catch, actually. I've never considered that it might be referring to Bolvar. He hasn't been the Lich King for that long (10 years, more or less) so 'boy-king' could be hypothetical.

The end boss will be N'Zoth probably...