Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    What was in Vanilla have to stay in Classic so keep the world buffs (IMO)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

been playing since '05. this is as far back as my history seems to go. oh well.

World Buffs are a part of Vanilla. Regardless of your stance on them, they belong in-game. Classic will be Vanilla WoW with all its rough edges and impurities built in. Class re-balance? Nope. Antiquated mechanics? Yep. World Buffs? You betcha! Personal Loot? lolnope. overpowdered rouges? Yep. Overpowered Rogues? Yep. Ret DPS? good luck PVEing.
    I hope you hurt yourself

- - - Updated - - -

also wtf is personal loot? only just heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by warlordoflordwar View Post
    That's ridiculous. You NEEDED world buffs to defeat certain bosses in Naxx.
    Nonsense, lots of private servers have brought in Naxxramas with world buffs disabled to increase challenge and it was still cleared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Nonsense, lots of private servers have brought in Naxxramas with world buffs disabled to increase challenge and it was still cleared.
    People on this board seem to think that every single private server is riddled with bugs and have fun features that trivialise every piece of content, I have given up reasoning with them since they just seem to put words in my mouth and say I said things which I never said. Their opinions are worthless.

Deleted
    I dont think they should remove the world buffs. Why? Because It's a game in itself. Will I keep them or will I get into one of the following situations...

#1. A Rogue comes out of the shadows and kills me in an instant when I visit Darkmoon faire in Evenlyn Forest...fml.
    #2. There's a priest called byebyebuffs, sniping you as you run into Bwl through that small window next to Bwl orb.

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    People on this board seem to think that every single private server is riddled with bugs and have fun features that trivialise every piece of content, I have given up reasoning with them since they just seem to put words in my mouth and say I said things which I never said. Their opinions are worthless.
    I've at least tried every major vanilla private server since 2010 and none of them has emulated vanilla WoW perfectly. They have balance issues, like mobs missing abilities and dealing too little damage, etc. both in instances and outside world even if they try their best to be as blizzlike as possible.

In this regards you really can say every single private server IS riddled with bugs. I've searched a blizzlike vanilla realm for several years now, have found pretty decent ones but not a single server that is even close to the original.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    I dont think they should remove the world buffs. Why? Because It's a game in itself. Will I keep them or will I get into one of the following situations...

#1. A Rogue comes out of the shadows and kills me in an instant when I visit Darkmoon faire in Evenlyn Forest...fml.
    #2. There's a priest called byebyebuffs, sniping you as you run into Bwl through that small window next to Bwl orb.
    Evelyn forest yeah? cheers for showing u dont know shit about wow

10+ Year Old Account
    woo it responded to me
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    woo it responded to me
    calm down mate ill put u in the ground 1v1

Its vanilla, don't touch anything at first and see where it goes from there. I always loved the world buffs, it added flare to the game. Sure they could be min/maxxed but if we want vanilla back don't mess with anything for a while so people can get their authentic experience.

Deleted
    Evelyn forest yeah? cheers for showing u dont know shit about wow
    Join DateDec 2017

Something tells me you have had countless of accounts and not being popular in the forums if a typo summs up experience in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post

Raiders that buff together, stay together. Also, write down the guys name and guild and return the favor tenfold.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Its vanilla, don't touch anything at first and see where it goes from there. I always loved the world buffs, it added flare to the game. Sure they could be min/maxxed but if we want vanilla back don't mess with anything for a while so people can get their authentic experience.
    "Sure brto, they could" You're really delusional lololololol as a melee class you're literally crit capped that means 40% of ur white hits are crits and something like 60%+ of ur yellow hits are crits, get a grip

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-12-29 at 11:31 PM.

"Sure brto, they could" You're really delusional lololololol as a melee class you're literally crit capped that means 40% of ur white hits are crits and something like 60%+ of ur yellow hits are crits, get a grip
    Why do you want to change vanilla? It is vanilla, it was a crapshoot of unbalancedness left and right, but apparently this bit is too much for you? Start changing one thing that actually effects gameplay and other things will change as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Why do you want to change vanilla? It is vanilla, it was a crapshoot of unbalancedness left and right, but apparently this bit is too much for you? Start changing one thing that actually effects gameplay and other things will change as well.
    Our much better internet and computers change the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Our much better internet and computers change the gameplay.
    Im over a decade older it changes everything!!!! The one constant that can be possible is the game itself. I would personally like QoL additions to make it a better game, but let people get the original shit to see it first hand for a while.

Deleted
    This isn't even QoL you sad fucks.

- - - Updated - - -

"You think you do, but you don't." Fucking lol, I've been playing vanilla servers for 3 years, I think I do want it, probably better than all of you, haha

- - - Updated - - -

"You think you do, but you don't." Fucking lol, I've been playing vanilla servers for 3 years, I think I do want it, probably better than all of you, haha
    It's adorable you still think that your private server "experience" equates to anything. Quit stealing from Blizzard. You're gonna be in for a bad time when they announce that Classic won't be free. Then you and all your ilk will return to the holes you've crawled from.
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

You think you do, but you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a nerf to something, you want a nerf. I would like rogues nerfed in vanilla so they cant kill someone while naked. I would also take nerfing pom pyro to not be an insane one shot or close to it.

If we nerf things you want lets nerf things others want too. Keep vnilla vanilla unless it tanks, then start balancing things.