I loved red, what ever that is called these days. It felt very godly when it first hit, though its kinda just a "faster" form now, it still felt really fucking awesome when it first hit. Was never a hugeee fan of ss4, it felt weird to me that they suddenly got their tail back. ss3 was neat, probably my 2nd fav form behind red. UI would be amazing if he can go ss forms while in it and would def take over in my favs.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-12-29 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo should learn Instant Transmission.

Just a thought I had, but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Piccolo should learn Instant Transmission.

Just a thought I had, but there it is.
    He would poke his third eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I love Blue on Vegeta but Goku looks better on God. Blue just doesn't go well with orange imo
    yeah, I agree with this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to find SS3 weird, but now it is awesome. Last time when they showed it against kale and Caulifla was amazing. The slow reveal and lightning through the smoke. Hnnngggg....

I am one of the many that thinks red should have just been saiyan god and blue super saiyan god, but meh. Vegeta looks good in blue. Goku is okay.

We need more forms with lightning arcing off them. When gohan went 2 for the first time, the lightning lashing off him made the power of the form just seem so real and badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive ass whuppin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I agree that having Frieza come back from the dead only to have him do nothing interesting and/or important would be a monumental waste of a character, and that's why I feel it's the most likely outcome :\
    He saved goku twice
    Fought next to and with vegeta agaisnt others
    Helped Gohan toughen up
    Eliminated frost.

Frezzia has done alot as char dev especially for frezzia
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    He saved goku twice
    Fought next to and with vegeta agaisnt others
    Helped Gohan toughen up
    Eliminated frost.

Frezzia has done alot as char dev especially for frezzia
    He means in the context of Freeza having some kind of plan or scheme to benefit himself. Freeza didn't agree to all this out of the kindness of his heart or even to avoid erasure - he's been plotting since he was revived, about 'manipulating the gods' and so forth.

If nothing comes of that, what was even the point of reviving someone as significant as Freeza? You might as well have brought Yamcha or had Buu stay awake and just written the ToP a little differently. Freeza's ultimate scheme has to be amazing to justify having him there at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me Jiren wants Goku to become stronger in his UI form and let him regain his energy and thus ignoring Belmods orders because seriously if Jiren wanted to knock him off he would have already done it and for some reason hes letting it unfold.

I do think everyone except Goku and Jiren will remain.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I dont get the part , he transform in full power super saiyan blue , did he magical master Blue during this tournament out of desperation like his UI transformation or all this time he didnt use his full blue power, not sure which one is worst, this is getting old

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    He means in the context of Freeza having some kind of plan or scheme to benefit himself. Freeza didn't agree to all this out of the kindness of his heart or even to avoid erasure - he's been plotting since he was revived, about 'manipulating the gods' and so forth.

If nothing comes of that, what was even the point of reviving someone as significant as Freeza? You might as well have brought Yamcha or had Buu stay awake and just written the ToP a little differently. Freeza's ultimate scheme has to be amazing to justify having him there at all.
    Or Cell like EVERYONE wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I dont get the part , he transform in full power super saiyan blue , did he magical master Blue during this tournament out of desperation like his UI transformation or all this time he didnt use his full blue power, not sure which one is worst, this is getting old
    We know the writers kiss Goku's butt relentlessly, so it wouldn't susurprise me at all if they let Goku magically showcase two upgrades he just happened to obtain during the tournament for no other reason than being Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    We know the writers kiss Goku's butt relentlessly, so it wouldn't susurprise me at all if they let Goku magically showcase two upgrades he just happened to obtain during the tournament for no other reason than being Goku.
    They already did that. First was SSBKKx20 2nd was UI
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Sorry but last time i checked Goku is the main protagonist so how are they kissing Goku's ass?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

he did it in the manga against Zamasu because reasons.

it seems its the same thing here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Sorry but last time i checked Goku is the main protagonist so how are they kissing Goku's ass?
    well, he got UI through the Spirit Bomb.

if he gets mastered SSJB because reasons like in the manga, that's like having 2 upgrades in such a short time.

SSJBKx20 wasn't a surprise because it passed, like, more than a year since x10 so he could have easily mastered SSJBKx20 which didn't help at all.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-30 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Or Cell like EVERYONE wanted.
    It's possible that with Cell being artificially created he may not have had a soul to bring back. We've never seen Shenron bring back beings that weren't born.

Freiza has been rather disappointing. He's done about as much as Piccolo did.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I was hoping for Frieza vs Toppo which would make the most sense, power level wise.

I would put 17 against Dyspo.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-30 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I was hoping for Frieza vs Toppo which would make the most sense, power level wise.

I would put 17 against Dyspo.
    Agree, i would prefer something like

Dyspo vs Gohan/17=Gohan use his intelligence to figure out a weakness in Dyspo speed but 17 get eliminated

Toppo Vs Frieza= Toppo defeat Frieza but is weakened by Frieza so we have a good explanation why Gohan will eliminate him and remain in tournament without Gohan power up look bad

Gohan/Vegeta/Goku vs Jiren= Gohan get eliminated and Goku/Vegeta get beat up really bad and are force to use fusion and the finall battle will be a UI Vegito vs UI Jiren (and we find out why Jiren is so powerful)

Agree, i would prefer something like

Dyspo vs Gohan/17=Gohan use his intelligence to figure out a weakness in Dyspo speed but 17 get eliminated

Toppo Vs Frieza= Toppo defeat Frieza but is weakened by Frieza so we have a good explanation why Gohan will eliminate him and remain in tournament without Gohan power up look bad

Gohan/Vegeta/Goku vs Jiren= Gohan get eliminated and Goku/Vegeta get beat up really bad and are force to use fusion and the finall battle will be a UI Vegito vs UI Jiren (and we find out why Jiren is so powerful)
    yeah.

but damn, the fight's will be intense.

like, Goku and Vegeta getting clobbered like no tomorrow, Dyspo blitzing Frieza, 17 and Gohan vs Toppo.

too bad that there is no episode today

while I don't like mastered SSJB, I wonder how will they animate it (if mastered SSJB will be a thing).

- - - Updated - - -

there is a preview image of Gohan firing Kamehameha, Vegeta being damaged, Goku and Jiren giving a serious stare.