Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Because I do M+ to get my 15 key and then never touch it again for another week. And sure, my M+ score is low, but when I have a life and still manage to do at least a +15 while raiding Mythic, then I think your M+ score system is a little stupid. Why the hell would I run other instances except the ones that will actually award me an upgrade I want?

I don't have the time or patience to run every fucking cancerous dungeon at high keys for no reason other than some bullshit score you people use to rate how good I am while evidently ignoring that I have Mythic Kills on bosses you'll never fucking attempt. So yeah, it's a laughable system, but hey I'm not against it because if you idiots have created your own way for me to not have to play in the same party as you, then I'm the one winning here really. lmao
    You shouldn't need to come whine here if you are winning so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Current raider.io shows for everyone to see (when you apply to their group) what highest key you have completed, how high was the key you completed for the dungeon you apply for and your highest ever m+ score. The guys behind the addon keep improving it, working with the limited tools Blizz is giving them.
    That's not entirely correct, it does not show the highest key you have completed at all, for me as example, it shows i have not done a single NL, HOV or DHT, while i have done multiple runs in those 3 dungeons. And for Maw i have completed a 14 and a 16 and it's only showing a 10 as highest completed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    That's not entirely correct, it does not show the highest key you have completed at all, for me as example, it shows i have not done a single NL, HOV or DHT, while i have done multiple runs in those 3 dungeons. And for Maw i have completed a 14 and a 16 and it's only showing a 10 as highest completed.
    It has been mentioned so many times on this forum that the runs need to be recorded on leaderboards, I assume anyone would know about this caveat by now though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    It has been mentioned so many times on this forum that the runs need to be recorded on leaderboards, I assume anyone would know about this caveat by now though
    True, but that doesn't make your statement any more true, neither does this help the people that are knowledgeable of dungeons and have the skill to do m+ but have to rely on a website that doesn't even show actual cleared content.

Im reading this thread for the first time and shaking my head. 80% of the people responding in here are people who run keys that are so low that this doesn´t even pertain to them. Very rarely will people check for mythic score in keys below 15, and if they do on a 15 it is because they want to push it and get +3.
    10% of the people in this thread are raiders talking about how they cba doing high level keys. Then why are you responding here? This thread is not for you.
    The last 5-10% in here are people trying to rationally explain why they use the point system to choose certain players over others for mythic+. They are not trying to start an argument, they are only trying to put in words the reasoning of their choices, and many of these reasons should be relate able to hardcore raiders. Respect each other and respect the community, try to see where people are coming from instead of blindly arguing against something you don´t understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    True, but that doesn't make your statement any more true, neither does this help the people that are knowledgeable of dungeons and have the skill to do m+ but have to rely on a website that doesn't even show actual cleared content.
    First of all. Wowprogress doesn´t record the runs that are not on the top 100 leaderboard. I have found that Raider.io does (at least in some cases). And secondly if you are running lvl 14-16 keystones you shouldn´t be too worried about your score. On those levels only few people will check for it. It will only become relevant for 18 and higher
    Last edited by Mogroth; 2017-12-30 at 10:08 AM.

Deleted
    For those complaining about not getting invited to M+ 15+ or higher , well its simple as , i am 2980 Balance druid , and i prefer not playing with 2700 people , since they are not on the experience CD wise , POT wise , What to do where and what, since it will change once u get to atleast 20+ , as 15s are easy 3 chest whatever u dungeon u go in , in 20+ u gotta think about what to pull and as less as possible to get to the 100% trash marker , and the group setup is different to , and i prefer to play with people that i know by name or got atleast 2800+ score , and well if i see a guy with 2800 score and only has a few keys intime and rest is like 110% overtime , so 10% longer then the dungeon should take , i prefer not inviting unless i know the guy is good ,

And i have played with enough people that i wanted to give a shot to prove themself , and they failed badly , not doing their job , not talking , not knowing what packs do , not interupting shit , etc i can keep going on on this
    and ofc with 15 its ok to pug , but even then i seen people fail alot , as i saw a post on this forum post , work ur way up , prove urself , go to a discord channel and show that u are worth it getting into keys that are higher , i mean for example , look at swifty youtube channel , he is doing 15s and depleting them hard , dying on packs , depleting keys , where as Expereince people on their alts 3 chest it , because they know the dungeon from begin to end

simple as that

No I don't have time for bullshit Mythic+ Dungeons, idk why that's so hard to understand. I spend my time raiding, I enjoy the difficulty of content that's structured to be difficult and I also don't particularly see the point of running more than I have to outside of that. So when I run the same 3-4 M+ 15 keys because there's a decent relic or ring/neck and it gets my weekly done I don't see the damn point in doing all the other ones just to increase irreleveant scores. Plus, here's a thought, maybe I like the 19 other people I raid with enough to keep wiping all night alongside them?

I certainly hope you're not referring to me being emo and angry also. Far from it. Entitled? Maybe a little bit when it's based on the merit of completing content that's also hard. Regardless, you're one of those "well I play for fun" people, you're likely talking without actual experience to back your claims and a lack of basis for them. Keep playing for fun, you do you man, I respect that, but please don't presume to know what my guild leader should and shouldn't do either.

Your earlier comment is literally how "I" shouldn't have to get passed due to my raiding xp? High raiders don't instantly qualify as the best players to take like it or not there are plenty that get carried by being fairly average and can fuck up your run. Why would i take someone with say M Aggramar with 300 score over someone with 2.5-3k score with just hc clear. What does the mythic raider provide to me over the guy who does these over and over?

It isn't a bullshit score just because it isn't worth your time. My chars don't have amazing scores but if i dont get accepted to key that has requirement then i accept that they got someone with higher score which for them is the only way to tell that it will increase their chances of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by chocbear View Post
    Your earlier comment is literally how "I" shouldn't have to get passed due to my raiding xp? High raiders don't instantly qualify as the best players to take like it or not there are plenty that get carried by being fairly average and can fuck up your run. Why would i take someone with say M Aggramar with 300 score over someone with 2.5-3k score with just hc clear. What does the mythic raider provide to me over the guy who does these over and over?

It isn't a bullshit score just because it isn't worth your time. My chars don't have amazing scores but if i dont get accepted to key that has requirement then i accept that they got someone with higher score which for them is the only way to tell that it will increase their chances of doing it.
    This is all the people arguing against mythic score needs to read. Spot on, short and precise. I agree with you 100%

No I don't have time for bullshit Mythic+ Dungeons, idk why that's so hard to understand. I spend my time raiding.
    Then do as I do and don't go M+ except when your friends ask you if you want to join. Solves a lot of problems

I do my +15 weekly with friends only. If no one has time or I wasn't only at the time then no +15 will happen. But it saves me from the entire grinding score or dealing with random groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophrosyne View Post
    For those complaining about not getting invited to M+ 15+ or higher , well its simple as , i am 2980 Balance druid , and i prefer not playing with 2700 people , since they are not on the experience CD wise , POT wise , What to do where and what, since it will change once u get to atleast 20+ , as 15s are easy 3 chest whatever u dungeon u go in , in 20+ u gotta think about what to pull and as less as possible to get to the 100% trash marker , and the group setup is different to , and i prefer to play with people that i know by name or got atleast 2800+ score , and well if i see a guy with 2800 score and only has a few keys intime and rest is like 110% overtime , so 10% longer then the dungeon should take , i prefer not inviting unless i know the guy is good ,

And i have played with enough people that i wanted to give a shot to prove themself , and they failed badly , not doing their job , not talking , not knowing what packs do , not interupting shit , etc i can keep going on on this
    and ofc with 15 its ok to pug , but even then i seen people fail alot , as i saw a post on this forum post , work ur way up , prove urself , go to a discord channel and show that u are worth it getting into keys that are higher , i mean for example , look at swifty youtube channel , he is doing 15s and depleting them hard , dying on packs , depleting keys , where as Expereince people on their alts 3 chest it , because they know the dungeon from begin to end

simple as that

Yeah because you really, really need fucking frame perfect pre-pot timings and CD rotations to clear a 15.

For fucks sakes I did a 17 Upper where everyone was drunk and we still +2'd it. God damn, get over yourself champ.

Because I do M+ to get my 15 key and then never touch it again for another week. And sure, my M+ score is low, but when I have a life and still manage to do at least a +15 while raiding Mythic, then I think your M+ score system is a little stupid. Why the hell would I run other instances except the ones that will actually award me an upgrade I want?

I don't have the time or patience to run every fucking cancerous dungeon at high keys for no reason other than some bullshit score you people use to rate how good I am while evidently ignoring that I have Mythic Kills on bosses you'll never fucking attempt. So yeah, it's a laughable system, but hey I'm not against it because if you idiots have created your own way for me to not have to play in the same party as you, then I'm the one winning here really. lmao
    You do realize that most highly M+ (score) rated players also raid in ambitious guilds? That you can get a very high score with like 2 or 3 dungeons per week? That M+ score really isn't that different from boss kill rankings of raid guilds? That pve raiders (who are actually in decent guilds) don't raid just so they can get gear?

Let's be honest here the way you talk you sound like an angry kid from a four digit "mythic" guild, because people in halfway decent guilds from my experience wouldn't describe any M+ in the +15 range as something cancerous they have to avoid.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can build up your score by completing +12, +13, +14, etc, quickly. If you can't 3 chest a +13, then you're just bad and it has nothing to do with the raider.io system or people being picky.
    People just need to stay in their land and stop trying to take on feats they aren't ready for.

People are getting lazier and lazier, that's the thing. If you wanted Grand Marshal/High Warlord title back in the day it took 1,000x more dedication than your lousy Mythic+ score ever could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothare View Post
    Yeah because you really, really need fucking frame perfect pre-pot timings and CD rotations to clear a 15.

For fucks sakes I did a 17 Upper where everyone was drunk and we still +2'd it. God damn, get over yourself champ.

Considering i am talking about 20+ keys , maybe get glasses so u can read what i said

And ye 17 upper 2 chest must have been hard

Considering i am talking about 20+ keys , maybe get glasses so u can read what i said

And ye 17 upper 2 chest must have been hard
    For those complaining about not getting invited to M+ 15+
    But that is what you said lmao?

People are +3'ing 21/22 even sometimes 23s.

Then there are people requiring 2k m+ score for 15s /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say as a guy with shit score - yes people should be filtered like this. I just quit DHT+15 run with frikkin' 25 deaths before first boss... first boss, barely made it with 2 combat rezzes. Screw that really.

It's either score or guild group, otherwise it is plain masochism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    If you look from the point of view, from a player that has high mythic+ score, who has been farming a lot to get his mythic+ score up, why should he pick you?
    Generally I dislike the "make your own group" thing because it applies to trying to put together a sizable group for a raid. But for Mythic+, put together a group request that demonstrates your own level and ask for players like yourself with respect to progression and gear. You just need four people. It might not work out but you have to take some responsibility for your own co-op play at times.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Generally I dislike the "make your own group" thing because it applies to trying to put together a sizable group for a raid. But for Mythic+, put together a group request that demonstrates your own level and ask for players like yourself with respect to progression and gear. You just need four people. It might not work out but you have to take some responsibility for your own co-op play at times.
    You don't even need to be that specific. There are plenty of us that are perfectly happy to carry just to get our weekly chest, if someone else makes the group and isn't from ragnaros-us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Pretty much all content is designed to be done at an ilvl 10-20 below what it rewards.

Mongos will ask for 10-20 ilvls above what the content rewards.
    noone were talking about ilvl ..this whole thread is directed at mongos who can't understand why m+ score is important. rather have a guy with 20 ilvls below content with a good m+ score than a guy 20 ilvls above said content with a terrible score

sure, in some cases the high ilvl guy can perform, but in my experience, 9 out of 10 times its better to take the guy with the m+ score.

it's like statistics ..hides the outlier, shows the norm of what that person is capable of. Somehow i doubt you are the outlier. but sure, it's easier to blame a score than deal with your own short comings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    stupidity of people forming groups and their ridiculous requirements.
    found it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You don't even need to be that specific. There are plenty of us that are perfectly happy to carry just to get our weekly chest, if someone else makes the group and isn't from ragnaros-us.
    Goldrinn, Ragnaros,Nemesis. Ja Ja
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP