Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    And this everyone is an example of shit posting. You make the answer everyone is aware of (statements like "change the constitution to conform with the bible") and it'll just get hand waved away.

Democrats are fighting religious rule, not attempting to enforce it.
    No, hand waving doesn’t quite cover this. It’s willfully ignoring reality. I think he has made 3 of the most biased post across several threads, that I have seen in days. It might be because most usual suspects are banned... but still... a very productive morning in the neutral zone...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    So your are saying that these people in Iran are Republicans?
    How does the window taste at the back of the bus?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he is relating the theological beliefs of Iran and those of the Republican Party. Yes, the religion is different and so are the methods...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Are you stating that no Democrat has never done this? Wasn’t the first Catholic PotUS a Democrat?
    What does that have to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you stating that no Democrat has never done this? Wasn’t the first Catholic PotUS a Democrat?
    No, I am saying that democrats are defined by a platform, that unlike Republicans, does not include theocracy. It’s similar to how the Catholic you mention gave a speech saying he is American first, then religious. While in her book, the former RNC Vice President candidate, said JFK was wrong. That religion or faith must come first...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a great example of a man who was elected despite religious persecution and even then, didn’t declare religion as a guiding force, but America. Something that Trump couldn’t do, when explaining his travel ban to evangelical caucus.

There has never been a democrat president, to declare victory for saving Christmas.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-12-30 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, hand waving doesn’t quite cover this. It’s willfully ignoring reality. I think he has made 3 of the most biased post across several threads, that I have seen in days. It might be because most usual suspects are banned... but still... a very productive morning in the neutral zone...
    “ Biased” simply based on whose opinion my friend?

Anyways, back to topic. The article states their unemployment is at a little over 12%. Is that high for them?

Cheers

It’s a great example of a man who was elected despite religious persecution and even then, didn’t declare religion as a guiding force, but America. Something that Trump couldn’t do, when explaining his travel ban to evangelical caucus.

There has never been a democrat president, to declare victory for saving Christmas.
    And they were trying to compare him to a theocrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    “ Biased” simply based on whose opinion my friend?

Anyways, back to topic. The article states their unemployment is at a little over 12%. Is that high for them?

Cheers
    Opinion? When did RNC platform become opinion? When did paraphrasing Sarah Pailin become opinion? Are you saying it is my opinion that Trump spoke to evangelicals, after his initial travel ban, to promise Christians will be excluded? Is if my opinion that trump declared victory for saving Christmas? Biased based on you calling facts, an opinion...

That’s actually about the national unemployment rate, at the height of the Great Recession. Thanks Obama!

- - - Updated - - -

And they were trying to compare him to a theocrat.
    Not they, just @Allybeboba...

Opinion? When did RNC platform become opinion? When did paraphrasing Sarah Pailin become opinion? Are you saying it is my opinion that Trump spoke to evangelicals, after his initial travel ban, to promise Christians will be excluded? Is if my opinion that trump declared victory for saving Christmas? Biased based on you calling facts, an opinion...

That’s actually about the national unemployment rate, at the height of the Great Recession. Thanks Obama!

- - - Updated - - -

Not they, just @Allybeboba...
    You compared the unemployment rate to the US during the Obama administration. What is theirs normally?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    You compared the unemployment rate to the US during the Obama administration. What is theirs normally?

Cheers
    Do I look like google? lol

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Iran is Iran's business, not anyone else's.

Unless its a war to restore Zoroastrianism as the main religion of Iran, I don't care. Let them protest corruption and deal with their own business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Cheers
    The unemployment rate is 42% god king Trump said so, Iran is beating us badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The unemployment rate is 42% god king Trump said so, Iran is beating us badly.
    Is their a citation on their unemployment rate and him being dubbed the “god king”?
    Where did he come up with this number?

Cheers

Is their a citation on their unemployment rate and him being dubbed the “god king”?
    Where did he come up with this number?

Cheers
    The same place Trump gets all his numbers out of his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Iran is Iran's business, not anyone else's.

Unless its a war to restore Zoroastrianism as the main religion of Iran, I don't care. Let them protest corruption and deal with their own business.
    Totally agree, until they start fighting with other countries. And then the UN should get involved.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

The same place Trump gets all his numbers out of his ass.
    About that citation...

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree, until they start fighting with other countries. And then the UN should get involved.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

About that citation...
    Same. I dread the idea that Trump will drag us into a war like this. Especially since it just seems like Israel's pet project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

About that citation...

That says Iran has a 42% unemployment?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of funny that it states one of the major problems is lack of investment and yet the last thing business' want to do is invest in an unstable country. It's pretty interesting to see that lifting of sanctions hasn't actually made life any better for people, and that it's in fact gotten worse. Makes me wonder if enough time hasn't passed yet, or if the money is being used for other things.

7+ Year Old Account
    In fact, it proves his point wrong, as the major concern with Catholics is that they would take their orders from the Vatican instead of the us’s best interest. This was proven to be an unfounded fear.

The electing of a catholic president shows that the democrats were not interested in being ruled by religion and that they had confidence that their representative would not involve religion in their actions.

More ignorance as expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you need help on understanding what a comparison is?