Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    If you like severely malnourished women who are falling out of their tiny bras....
    What can I say, I like 'em sickly yet murderous.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but the masks in the third pic look awesome.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the idea of Blood trolls, blood magic is a thing since Warcraft 3, I would like to know more about blood magic in WoW. Especially being more fleshed out, I always loved Blood Magic lore in the Dragon Age series. The whole blood magic concept is just so awesome generally lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Blood trolls for alliance! lol

Well...better than wildhammer dwarves.
    Get out... don't step of the awesomeness that are Dorfs :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion; where furry women who're obsessed with blood are deemed hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    MMO-Champion; where furry women who're obsessed with blood are deemed hot.
    Since when are Trolls furry? Well, except in the lore where they're supposed to be covered with fine fur, if that's still a thing.

But honestly, these are just cute monstergirls soaked in blood, and with hardly any clothes on. They're well within the range of what many people would find attractive. For a rare few, they might even be exactly their type. It's really no stranger than having a thing for Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Since when are Trolls furry? Well, except in the lore where they're supposed to be covered with fine fur, if that's still a thing.

But honestly, these are just cute monstergirls soaked in blood, and with hardly any clothes on. They're well within the range of what many people would find attractive. For a rare few, they might even be exactly their type. It's really no stranger than having a thing for Draenei.
    Aside from the people that find tauren, pandaren, worgens and gnomes (not some fanart, but the in-game model), I think most of the female races aren't too bad to look at and won't judge in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Last stated to still be a thing in 2014, probably one of the longest running bugs that they have a "Change Skin Color" option rather than a "Change Fur Color" option, despite lore all the way back in Vanilla stating they get their coloration from their fur.

PS; I never said it was a bad thing. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hope those masks are obtainable for players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not...
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

I don't really get the sudden love of Blood Trolls. Must be the fact that they're an NPC race, I guess, because I still find Zandalari to be 10 times better.

I'll let this image speak for itself;

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Darkspear, the Zandalari, and especially High Priestess Mar'li...but I just don't particularly the Blood Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't really get the sudden love of Blood Trolls. Must be the fact that they're an NPC race, I guess, because I still find Zandalari to be 10 times better.
    As a long time Hordie and specifically Troll player, I really like the new Blood Trolls because of their Red/Black/Brown themes that are borderline an Orcish look for Trolls.

The Zandalari, I would compare to the "Blood Elves" or "Pandaren" of the Troll Types in terms of culture design. And it's fucking awesome!

The Blood Trolls, just feel savage and gritty. Like this classic Bloodscalp guy, who for me has always defined a perfect Jungle Troll:

The Blood Trolls and Zandalari are both more unique than the Darkspear too. They might have a good chance to really flesh out the tribe with Bwombsamdi and Vo'jin though. Fingers crossed.

It's the super skimpy outfits, there's nothing hotter than Troll underboobs.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.