Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Dualshock 4 feels like the best iteration of PlayStation's controllers, and gets my vote. I do keep an Xbox One controller handy at my PC, however.

GameCube had some great controllers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Saying the 360 is better than the Xbone controller after mentioning the NES controller as top dog, strongly suggests your opinion is based on nostalgia, rather than use of comfort
    Not really as I bought a brand new XBOne controller to replace my 360 I used for years. It is now gathering dust being used only a few hours. I wouldn't have bought another new controller if I thought the XBone was as good as the 360 version. The buttons are just not in the same places and I feel discomfort because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Saying the 360 is better than the Xbone controller after mentioning the NES controller as top dog, strongly suggests your opinion is based on nostalgia, rather than use of comfort
    Agreed, lol. I feel most of the opinions in this thread are based on nostalgia and not ease of use or comfort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Switch Pro Controller is arguably the best controller currently out there. Much more comfortable than DS4 or XBO Controllers. Good weight, good feel to the buttons. Nintendo knocked it out of the park on this one.
    You’ve obviously never used an XO Elite Controller then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Not really as I bought a brand new XBOne controller to replace my 360 I used for years. It is now gathering dust being used only a few hours. I wouldn't have bought another new controller if I thought the XBone was as good as the 360 version. The buttons are just not in the same places and I feel discomfort because of it.
    Yeah, like I said, I think most people in this thread must have freakishly small hands. Otherwise y’all wouldn’t be saying stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

You’ve obviously never used an XO Elite Controller then.
    I have. Found the Pro Controller better.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I remember buying this:

to play FF7 on my PC. I still prefer the N64 but that was also a very comfortable and practical controller.
    Jesus I remember a lot of the early pc controllers. They looked odd but were actually pretty decent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sega Saturn controller and Dreamcast controller were the most favorite to me (maybe cause I am a Sega fanboy aswell). Most ergonomic and successful controller though in my opinion is the Xbox 360 controller.