Sorry what. Oh a signature? Okay.

HQ No Text:

Link

HQ Text:

Link

MMOC Compliant:

Link

Link

If you hate it, re-request next week and be H-A-P-P-Y.

Melts back into the floor, waving at Shyama...
    Great job man i love it but the problem is in the picture says Zeida and it's Zeidia xD i love the one with the text so if you can change that on that one i'll apreciate that but if not don't worry you made an amazing job

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    Great job man i love it but the problem is in the picture says Zeida and it's Zeidia xD i love the one with the text so if you can change that on that one i'll apreciate that but if not don't worry you made an amazing job
    Ah man, I'm really sorry about that, I did them at 1am-3am because I couldn't sleep, I'll sort it out now and PM so I don't keep spamming the thread.
    @Winter not as pretty as your stuff my friend, I'm rusty but saw that a lot of work flying around and not a lot of sig makers are around anymore so thought I'd pick up one (or three).
    Last edited by Voix; 2017-12-30 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyze View Post
    If i could get this as a signature instead would be awesome, thank you for the potential consideration!
    Hey! I was going to make you a signature but sadly your Characters Daggers don't render correctly inside of WoW Model viewer, this might be the same for others who do stuff in here, I've always had problems with these daggers! Grr!! Just giving you a heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Thank you, it's not exactly what I wanted for my character but it's a nice signature.
    @Isilrien Hope you don't mind, I decided to have a bash at this.

@Razaron I'm not happy with you. At all. Honestly, where do i start. So first you get a stupid tattoo of some bleeding hollow clan or whatever, I don't know, THEN you get into a fight with a guy.. you nut him with your NEW HAT getting blood all over it and then carve him up in my FRONT ROOM you know blood doesn't come out of carpet, right? THEN you smash the new signature i made you. Terrible.

HQ:

MMOC Compliant:

Hope this one is more what you had in mind.
    Last edited by Voix; 2017-12-30 at 10:05 PM.

@Voix

Hey thanks for the heads up! If you were still interested you could just swap out the daggers for like the outlaw thunderfury appearance or something haha. I delegate creative freedom to you my friend
    Last edited by Slyze; 2017-12-31 at 12:46 AM. Reason: did it wrong haha

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    Hey! I was going to make you a signature but sadly your Characters Daggers don't render correctly inside of WoW Model viewer, this might be the same for others who do stuff in here, I've always had problems with these daggers! Grr!! Just giving you a heads up!

@Isilrien Hope you don't mind, I decided to have a bash at this.

@Razaron I'm not happy with you. At all. Honestly, where do i start. So first you get a stupid tattoo of some bleeding hollow clan or whatever, I don't know, THEN you get into a fight with a guy.. you nut him with your NEW HAT getting blood all over it and then carve him up in my FRONT ROOM you know blood doesn't come out of carpet, right? THEN you smash the new signature i made you. Terrible.

HQ:

MMOC Compliant:

Hope this one is more what you had in mind.
    Aww thankyou very much, this is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyze View Post
    @Voix

Hey thanks for the heads up! If you were still interested you could just swap out the daggers for like the outlaw thunderfury appearance or something haha. I delegate creative freedom to you my friend
    Are you sure? Because I'll really deviate from what you originally requested, but it'll be pretty cool if you let me have my way, My favourite signatures are rogue based ones

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    Are you sure? Because I'll really deviate from what you originally requested, but it'll be pretty cool if you let me have my way, My favourite signatures are rogue based ones
    @Voix Absolutely, full creative freedom
    Last edited by Slyze; 2018-01-01 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600x900

Visible text: Saijin

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Saijin/simple

Gear set: The current set i have on ( Legion season 1&2 Elite Rogue pvp set )

Helm visible: Yes, Cursed Vision mog please

Your pose: Coming out of stealth appearance ready to attack

General colour scheme: Anything that the artist feels would fit the the mog i have / rogue feel

Any extras: The weapons i have equipped atm i would LOVE it if they could be modified in colour to that of the current set i have on if possible, if not they are the mage tower Assassination base line look anyway so they match if you cannot think of a color scheme that fits the mog, just anything that the artist might feel would fit the image, also if possible a MMO sized signature would be great. 1 last thing i would like the character to be a female blood elf with white hair and the pony tail style hair cut please
    Last edited by Saikwondo; 2018-01-07 at 11:55 AM.

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Looking for a square, between 200x200 up to 500x500 px image for a new group. "Bundle Traders".
    Using the HB logo at the moment, but it'd be nice to have our own one later :>

bump

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Contemplativ is my character name so maybe that somewhere in there
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/contemplativ
    Gear set: probably my current transmog as i really like it
    Helm visible: the eyepatch can stay
    Your pose: meditating
    General colour scheme: my favorite color is red i also absolutely adore the colors of the four celestials
    Any extras: My idea was something along the lines of the four celestials (nizuao-xuen-chiji-yulon) surrounding my character as she meditates

Hey folks! I would like to Request a Signature of my Deathknight if possible

Signature:
    Visible text: Character Name (Ekyu) and Server Name ( Mal'Ganis EU ) would be nice
    Armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch.../malganis/ekyu
    Gear set: Wearing the thing in the Armory Link (MoP Challenge Mode and Apocalypse with the Blueish Mage Tower Skin)
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: a fitting Combat Pose ( what would be nice is the pose when you Cast a Deathcoil at your enemy, weapon hold out in front of you)
    General colour scheme: A light blueish colo theme fitting for the overall theme of my Transmog.
    Any extras:

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Abby The Dreamer
    Armory Link: https : //world of warcraft .com /en-us /character /turalyon /abby
    Gear Set: Current Mog
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Casting artifact
    Color Theme: Emerald Nightmare Based
    Last edited by SychoticAbby; 2018-01-10 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600x900

Visible text: Saijin

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Saijin/simple

Gear set: The current set i have on ( Legion season 1&2 Elite Rogue pvp set )

Helm visible: Yes, Cursed Vision mog please

Your pose: Coming out of stealth appearance ready to attack

General colour scheme: Anything that the artist feels would fit the the mog i have / rogue feel

Any extras: The weapons i have equipped atm i would LOVE it if they could be modified in colour to that of the current set i have on if possible, if not they are the mage tower Assassination base line look anyway so they match if you cannot think of a color scheme that fits the mog, just anything that the artist might feel would fit the image, also if possible a MMO sized signature would be great. 1 last thing i would like the character to be a female blood elf with white hair and the pony tail style hair cut please
    Just over a week bump ☺

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Hello bebis. I'm back from a long break. I'm gonna come back to making wallpapers. I make both WoW AND League wallpapers / signatures
    I recently got diagnosed with EUPD / BPD so I've been dealing with that after being in an out of hospital a few times for overdosing, but I'm alive and I made it.

I AM BACK TO RAIDING, and also moving back to my home realm with a new main and a fresh start

So might I request a signature (I know I do this a lot)

Text: Kerenia, Lady of War
    Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rassil/kerenia
    Gear set: Current (I changed the mogs back from the original post).
    Helm visible: Yes<3
    General colour scheme: Anything that works
    Extras: I do love pretty wings for priests...

I decided it's time for a new start, so no more Leafsong (though I still love my signatures Shy), I'm not going to be the old me anymore, no looking back!

Thank you guys for the support you gave me a long time ago and I look forward to creating with you again!
    X amount of weeks bump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Just over a week bump ☺
    I can pick this up if you would like (take a look at my deviant if you want to see what I do and tell me if you would like another artist before I do start this. I'll have it done by next week)
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2018-01-12 at 01:37 PM. Reason: New links etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to get a signature as well for my ret paladin
    Armorylink is: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...lackhand/spaze
    Something fitting to the dark transmog would be nice!

With name But without title

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    X amount of weeks bump

- - - Updated - - -

I can pick this up if you would like (take a look at my deviant if you want to see what I do and tell me if you would like another artist before I do start this. I'll have it done by next week)
    That would be great if you could take the time out of your schedule to do it for me, Shyama is my usual person who picks up my requests but i assume she's busy or not as active atm take how ever long you need and as you seem to be going Horde also i welcome to you to our side! since you quoted me on my bump i assume you have the info i requested on my other page about what i would like done, the wall paper and sig?
    Last edited by Saikwondo; 2018-01-12 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to write everything

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)

Hello y'all!

Long time no see. Haven't had any commissions in a while so since it's after new years I thought I'd try and stop by and do some things more often so I won't get too rusty.
    I made 3 right now and hope you all like them, if not you can re-request in a week. Enjoy!
    @pr0fite

@Leafsong

@Spaze

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Hello y'all!

Long time no see. Haven't had any commissions in a while so since it's after new years I thought I'd try and stop by and do some things more often so I won't get too rusty.
    I made 3 right now and hope you all like them, if not you can re-request in a week. Enjoy!
    @pr0fite

@Leafsong

@Spaze
    Each are beautiful as always <3
    Thank you very much, my priesty looks very cute and dedicated, I'll use this with love!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Hello y'all!

@pr0fite

@Leafsong

@Spaze
    Thank you very much!

Hi all

Good to see some lovely work still happening here

Apologies for going missing for a while - life was rather busy!

I should be able to pick up occasional signatures again now with a little luck If you are still in need of a signature/avatar please post your request using the template in the first post. I'm feeling a little rusty so guinea pigs are needed
    Requests CLOSED